Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1011433 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
No, is that needed? I filled the form at the bank and went with all my documents. No one asked for tax clearance
Olamire07:

Did u add tax clearance?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by askarachi: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Can you send your email please?
FagsamPHP:
Yes... That's good

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adesbaba: 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good evening all,

Please anyone with idea of how York St John University is ...

how is the city in terms of getting student jobs and accomodation

Is the city okay for newly wedded coupled without child yet?

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Franzese: 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fraih:

Yeah Weldone to the gurus in the house. cool
Was it a priority application?

No pls. Just normal application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by rossydot: 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good day to everyone in the house.

I need full details about how best to make applications for my 2 children 3 months after my arrival in the UK with my wife most expecially with regards to the POF that will not look as if i re-cicle the POF used for myself and wife 3months ago.

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teettyllayho: 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
fastseo:

most banks are still on January and February... so check only few like eco, gtb are in March

Ok. Thank you for the response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Teettyllayho: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kelvinnosa:

First: if you have initiated formA like 3mnth back you should talk to your bank about it.

Secondly: if you haven't initiated formA is already too late for you to meet your deadline by initiating this time. Just use BM for your payment go through the thread for person that can make the payment on your behalf outside Nigeria.

Thank you for your response. I haven't initiated the payment before. Please can someone in the US pay for me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yo12345: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
URGENT URGENT

Please I need a little help here

1. I have completed my visa application form and want to SELF-UPLOAD the documents and then book the biometric appointment. However, following the link from the visa application form, It seems I will have to book an appointment first before uploading the documents.

IS THIS CORRECT, would I only be redirected to the page where I can upload the required documents after selecting a date for the appointment?

2. I got my CAS document 12 days ago. The school advised submitting the same financial document used to obtain the CAS. (The bank statement was till May 24th) -

Is this bank statement still valid or do i need to get a more recent copy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kassidy4luv(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
Notime0112:

Did you upload tax clearance?

Tax clearance certificate request just started about 2 weeks ago. It wasn't part of the documents I uploaded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lordkinny03: 12:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Please did you get?
headofschool:
Any available WhatsApp 🤳group link for September intake into the following Universities should please add me 🙋
09030478266 🙏

🔸University of chester
🔸Royal Agricultural University
🔸University of Wolverhampton
🔸Writtle University college
🔸Bishop Grosette University
🔸Nothingham Trent University
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Yo12345: 12:34am On Jun 06, 2023
What is this tax clearance certificate?

Kassidy4luv:

Tax clearance certificate request just started about 2 weeks ago. It wasn't part of the documents I uploaded.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by headofschool: 3:56am On Jun 06, 2023
Nope...routed for BGU
Lordkinny03:
Please did you get?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Hello

1.Yes, you need to select an appointment first. If you select an assisted service appointment then your documents will be uploaded at TLS, if you select self service then you can upload it yourself

2. When did you print your statement?? Is it past 30days?? If yes please reprint, if Not then it's valid.

Cheers
Yo12345:
URGENT URGENT

Please I need a little help here

1. I have completed my visa application form and want to SELF-UPLOAD the documents and then book the biometric appointment. However, following the link from the visa application form, It seems I will have to book an appointment first before uploading the documents.

IS THIS CORRECT, would I only be redirected to the page where I can upload the required documents after selecting a date for the appointment?

2. I got my CAS document 12 days ago. The school advised submitting the same financial document used to obtain the CAS. (The bank statement was till May 24th) -

Is this bank statement still valid or do i need to get a more recent copy?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Hello

The first page of the thread has links to UKVI site stating the required maintenance for child dependant

That being said, the ECO may request evidence of yours and your wife to confirm that funds were not recycled. Your own bank statement may be requested with dates ranging from when you submitted your application till date.

Staying in the UK for three months means some NOT ALL of your maintenance have been used, in that instance please provide your invoices/receipts of rent,bill, groceries,transport etc and other evidence of form A processing or fees paid if your own statement also includes your fees. You will need to do same for your wife if requested

Ensure the account balances out as much as possible

Again this is if the ECO wants to dig deeper

Cheers
rossydot:
Good day to everyone in the house.

I need full details about how best to make applications for my 2 children 3 months after my arrival in the UK with my wife most expecially with regards to the POF that will not look as if i re-cicle the POF used for myself and wife 3months ago.

Thank you for your anticipated response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by dukeofmilan19: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Hey guys, good morning... Please do I pay the deposit for Roehampton University before or after the Pre-CAS interview? I want to pay the deposit today but my Pre-CAS interview is sometime next week. Can I go ahead and pay the deposit now or is it more advisable to wait till after the interview?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by adesbaba: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2023
adesbaba:
Good evening all,

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Highlyfavoured3: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SPDAZZY(f): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2023
atesun:

1. I know am close to debit because I did my form A in Gtbank mid March and Gtb is already on/around 9th march.
2. I got an email to submit my Tax Clearance Certificate within 48hrs or miss getting debit.

Am sure if your bank don't ask for tax Clearance then no need stressing yourself.

Hi have you finally been debited after the email and upload?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Franzese:

No pls. Just normal application.
Awesome!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jasbt(f): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2023
Banks debit date.

For now Zenith is the fastest.

quote author=fastseo post=123587033]

most banks are still on January and February... so check only few like eco, gtb are in March [/quote]

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Jasbt(f): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2023
Unity bank I mean

quote author=Jasbt post=123604450]Banks debit date.

For now Zenith is the fastest.

quote author=fastseo post=123587033]

most banks are still on January and February... so check only few like eco, gtb are in March [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Your application will be reassessed by a new caseworker. You have to wait for that decision before knowing what to do next

May I suggest that you advice your Uni on this so they are ready to respond with a new CAS.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nanorest: 9:38am On Jun 06, 2023
Any cheap school still admitting students?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Tboy243: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Thank you again @Duchess.

Homeoffice (work and study) sent a separate email that; "the decision to refuse your visa applications has been overturned and our office will now proceed to reconsider your applications".

They said we have to take certain steps before they begin the reconsideration process which includes repayment of IHS fees (which were earlier refunded).

They also said that; "ON COMPLETION OF THE DECISION YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE WHERE YOU INITIALLY MADE YOUR APPLICATION TO REQUEST YOUR PASSPORT...."

Meanwhile, the school is adequately informed about this development and I await their response regarding my CAS.

My question now is: can we say that after following the steps stated in this new email, could it mean that our Visas would now be issued and their may not be need to redo biometrics or carry out T.B test?
duchess90:
Hello

Your application will be reassessed by a new caseworker. You have to wait for that decision before knowing what to do next

May I suggest that you advice your Uni on this so they are ready to respond with a new CAS.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Highlyfavoured3: 9:57am On Jun 06, 2023
smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 10:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Hello

Congratulations

Yes your visa will be issued, you won't need to do TB test and biometrics

Unless there was an issue at the VAC
with the previous biometrics you did then when you return your passport you will redo your biometrics, if Not then you won't need to

Cheers

Tboy243:
Thank you again @Duchess.

Homeoffice (work and study) sent a separate email that; "the decision to refuse your visa applications has been overturned and our office will now proceed to reconsider your applications".

They said we have to take certain steps before they begin the reconsideration process which includes repayment of IHS fees (which were earlier refunded).

They also said that; "ON COMPLETION OF THE DECISION YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE VISA APPLICATION CENTRE WHERE YOU INITIALLY MADE YOUR APPLICATION TO REQUEST YOUR PASSPORT...."

Meanwhile, the school is adequately informed about this development and I await their response regarding my CAS.

My question now is: can we say that after following the steps stated in this new email, could it mean that our Visas would now be issued and their may not be need to redo biometrics or carry out T.B test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olatunji1989(m): 10:46am On Jun 06, 2023
Good morning, Pls how did u get admission to that university. Did they refer u back to their office in Nigeria.
adesbaba:
Good evening all,

Thanks alot
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by olatunji1989(m): 10:56am On Jun 06, 2023
People from cesab administration block usually joke with transcripts. What set are u? . If it's from 13 upward. I might help

Ifeolutohtidy:
Please I need help on how to get my transcript from OOU. I paid in March, 2023.

Pls help if you can, na beg I dey.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Franzese: 11:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Fraih:

Awesome!

My dear, I so much believe in the supernatural and also miracles.

While the 5 pple/families ahead of me on the queue at diff booths at the POE we're still being interviewed. A POE officer that was free beckoned to me to come, asked me some few questions and also reminded me where to pick up our BRPs.

Within 3 mins or so, stamps us in and that was it..

I understand that you can be there for hours under scrutiny.

Nothing but God sis.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by equity2genesis(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nice job you guys doing here.

Is anyone going to Keele university here?

Let's relate, please.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Fraih(f): 12:33pm On Jun 06, 2023
Franzese:

My dear, I so much believe in the supernatural and also miracles.

While the 5 pple/families ahead of me on the queue at diff booths at the POE we're still being interviewed. A POE officer that was free beckoned to me to come, asked me some few questions and also reminded me where to pick up our BRPs.

Within 3 mins or so, stamps us in and that was it..

I understand that you can be there for hours under scrutiny.

Nothing but God sis.
Great!
Keying into this 😎😎
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Akwukalia: 12:58pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good day @duchess90 @mimilyrics & other wonderful contributors in this 🧵.

Please, I want to know; can a UK pre-masters student travel along with his/her dependent?

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.