Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (960) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1006660 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattle: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Rashyrash:
. pls how much should my POF be for family of 3.. I have pay my initial deposit of 3pound And my tuition fee remain 11435 pounds

£32882, if your school is outside London

So you need ₦33M as POF to be on the safe side.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2023
Yes very safe.
Kassidy4luv:

It's safe to use 1000

So 49 million is safer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kinkyhead: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Pls I'm self employed in building construction and my company cac is active, how do i present my reference letter for visa application? Is it required of me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LongSword: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Sunday Gurus,

Can I combine my account and the account of my sister who resides in USA for POF.

Pls guys treat as urgent 🙏🏽
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Superex(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2023
Kingsleyike:
Please guys How can I get my tuition deposit back, I need to withdraw I am in my second week of POF before the naira floating, I don't think I can afford the study root anymore. Please any advice?

Try to pay more tuition fees instead if you have the money so your CAS balance will reduce and your POF can continue. Calculate it well so the reduction suffices for your POF. You can use 950 as your rate to be safe.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yomifola(m): 10:57am On Jun 18, 2023
yomifola:
Hello house...

I've started my POF and I calculated my dependent which is my wifes' to my POF. But now that the rate has changed, the POF I'm doing for my remaining sch fees payment and my wife's maintenance fee plus mine won't tally again.

Can I just use the POF I had already started for my own then starts another POF for my wife separate... I ask one of my friend if I can do it that way to avoid redoing POF ?

Note: the POF I'm running has been calculated for my remaining sch fees and our maintenance fees and also I haven't gotten my CAS yet.. so I won't to use the same POF to apply for my CAS firstly.

Inshort... Can I use a separate POF for my wife's own

Anyone please?

Anyone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 11:02am On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

No you can't

Cheers
LongSword:
Happy Sunday Gurus,

Can I combine my account and the account of my sister who resides in USA for POF.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

You and your dependant can use seperate accounts for your POF

Please remember your POF is for you study and her maintenance in the UK.Any other arrangements is deceit and will lead to a 10years ban when caught

Cheers
yomifola:
Hello house...

I've started my POF and I calculated my dependent which is my wifes' to my POF. But now that the rate has changed, the POF I'm doing for my remaining sch fees payment and my wife's maintenance fee plus mine won't tally again.

Can I just use the POF I had already started for my own then starts another POF for my wife separate... I ask one of my friend if I can do it that way to avoid redoing POF ?

Note: the POF I'm running has been calculated for my remaining sch fees and our maintenance fees and also I haven't gotten my CAS yet.. so I won't to use the same POF to apply for my CAS firstly.

Inshort... Can I use a separate POF for my wife's own

Anyone please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattle: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2023
LongSword:
Happy Sunday Gurus,

Pls guys treat as urgent 🙏🏽

No.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattle: 11:06am On Jun 18, 2023
yomifola:

Anyone?

Yes as long as you keep running your POF until your wife applies and get a decision on her application.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by victorVIC1(m): 11:07am On Jun 18, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Someone said his deposit is 3k pounds at Derby. You may try.

Noted with thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mattle: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2023
kinkyhead:
Pls I'm self employed in building construction and my company cac is active, how do i present my reference letter for visa application? Is it required of me?

You should use a letter of introduction instead.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badmusmusa: 11:58am On Jun 18, 2023
Please have faith, it would crash soon. I feel pained reading this, however, I pray God surprises you in a way that will gladden your heart.

Cheers!!!

Kingsleyike:
Please guys How can I get my tuition deposit back, I need to withdraw I am in my second week of POF before the naira floating, I don't think I can afford the study root anymore. Please any advice?

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by daomi(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2023
Can someone help me with the link to apply for us student visa? It keeps returning to the previous page

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emcee6(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2023
Focus99:
They have whatsapp group that is booming nau

Thanks. I already found someone and was added to a whatsapp group for uni of essex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badmusmusa: 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please i need the link to the whatsapp group. How do i join?
Emcee6:

Thanks. I already found someone and was added to a whatsapp group for uni of essex.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by babajide107: 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please can I bring in my dependent if I got married after I had my visa ?will she apply for dependent visa the normal way as others @duchess90 @everyone who knows about uk visa system well.I wasn't married at that moment so I didn't lie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Yes.
Yes.
babajide107:
Please can I bring in my dependent if I got married after I had my visa ?will she apply for dependent visa the normal way as others @duchess90 @everyone who knows about uk visa system well.I wasn't married at that moment so I didn't lie
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mimilyrics: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
UK you mean? Looks like your link is correct - the page after this is where you'd select you submission/biometrics location. Anyway link pasted below.
https://apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk/sort/live-in-crown-dependency/student_out_uk?uid=140b68e2-4b73-40a3-b03c-45943b5659b9&cookiesPreferencesURL=https%3A%2F%2Fapply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk%2Fdashboard%2Fcookies&cookiesPolicyDomain=apply-to-visit-or-stay-in-the-uk.homeoffice.gov.uk&showBanner=true
daomi:
Can someone help me with the link to apply for us student visa? It keeps returning to the previous page
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imolemiimole: 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Lordkinny03:

Let’s talk privately, I had a similar issue and scaled through

@duchess90 says this present work place referenceof 7years duration is fine.
Well, I’m unable to message you. I’m unable to send you a mail. I don’t know why it isn’t going through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

I will refer you back to the Ops post saying submit on the 3rd of July

My response is on the fact that application will be submitted that day.

Do let me know if you still need more clarification on this

Cheers
Lordkinny03:

No. This is misleading. If he’s picked 4th of Kuly as Biometrics that means he’s already applied. Your proof of funds should have been up to 28 days already.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Lordkinny03: 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
imolemiimole:

Well, I’m unable to message you. I’m unable to send you a mail. I don’t know why it isn’t going through.

They asked what I was doing between 2015 to 2019 because I didn’t put my first employment sha. In case they ask the same you could contact me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

You don't need to talk privately to anyone

This is a public forum and advice should be given freely

Like I mentioned earlier, the current reference you have is sufficient.

Cheers
imolemiimole:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

To add to @Mimilyrics has said

What visa category are you on and are you aware of the changes coming in January 2024?

Cheers
babajide107:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

You seem to be confusing me

You are not supposed to proceed with your visa application and IHS without ensuring your POF is minimum 28days in your account.

My earlier response was on you submitting your application and uploading your documents on 3rd July for your biometrics on 4th July

Also you seem to be asking questions as to what the amount should be

In order to avoid confusion and been told I am misleading please clarify if you have already submitted your application before your POFs due date

If Yes then you might want to cancel that application and wait till all relevant documents especially your POF is ready

Keep an eye on the exchange rate also

Cheers
Rashyrash:
I have uploaded all my document except POF and I have picked 4th of July for biometric. And I want to print my POF on 3rd of July wic is Monday by den my POF will b 31th day

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jjbest(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good day guru in the house.
My biometrics is tomorrow, I used 690 for my POF, so with this exchange rate going up and so confused.
I submitted my application a week ago,
Should I cancel my appointment tomorrow or go for it hoping they will use the rate date when I applied for biometrics.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

N
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

Use the date when you submitted your application ( the day you paid your visa fee).

If you aren't sure, please log back using the sign on details in your email

Download a copy of your application, it should show your date of application

Cheers

jjbest:
Good day guru in the house.
My biometrics is tomorrow, I used 690 for my POF, so with this exchange rate going up and so confused.
I submitted my application a week ago,
Should I cancel my appointment tomorrow or go for it hoping they will use the rate date when I applied for biometrics.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

N

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by imolemiimole: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

You don't need to talk privately to anyone

This is a public forum and advice should be given freely

Like I mentioned earlier, the current reference you have is sufficient.

Cheers

Alright thanks so much. I was just worried because he finished since 2006, that’s 17years gap and this reference letter from his current work place is only 7years duration. I was only worried that they’ll ask for previous years. Thanks so much @duchess90. 🙏
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2023
E be like this UK is not uking again o. How can. Whole Manchester work still scare for student. Has he registered with recruitment agencies?
Kekeman4now:
Pls my brother has been in Manchester without getting a job for upto a month,pls anyone in Manchester that can help him get a Job?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please everyone and anybody that can help me.
Please what does this last point mean... The money is in dependant account and we will be having the biometrics a few days interval.
Does having the biometrics a few days interval mean "same time" ?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rose223: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
Write to your school and tell them the truth which is the new Nigerian administration has devalued the naira and that has made your pof sufficient anymore that you now require 2x of the amount which u can not afford any longer
Kingsleyike:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello

This platform is here for you

If you get an NSF asking for more, let us know we are all here to help

Cheers
imolemiimole:

Alright thanks so much. I was just worried because he finished since 2006, that’s 17years gap and this reference letter from his current work place is only 7years duration. I was only worried that they’ll ask for previous years. Thanks so much @duchess90. 🙏

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) ... (1029)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.