Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1009392 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Duchess pls I have a question.

M.A POF in her account is enough to apply for Visa though it was suppose to be for family of 3 but due to Naira float it can conveniently cover her Visa application but can't take extra dependant.

I want to apply for her Visa while I wait for new POF in my account to mature in next 28days.
If we need total #32M (3 family) and she has #21M in her account.

1. Can I just add #11M as my POF and resubmit her own POF when applying for the dependants even thou she might have gotten her Visa by then?
To show her POF is active and part of what the dependants are using to avoid Recycling questions.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by boneruns(m): 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
daram007:

Bro how many days did it take and how much?

I had an existing tax clearance. So it was not difficult for me
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rashyrash: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
kbpresh:
You are not supposed to pay and submit your application until the 28 days POF has reached maturity. You risk a refusal when you do that.

I haven't submit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rashyrash: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mattle:

£32882, if your school is outside London

So you need ₦33M as POF to be on the safe side.
what if I pay anoda 5000 pound of my school fees.. And I already have 21million in my acct as POF, family of 3
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibukune(m): 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2023
tobounty:
PLS HOUSE !To people that is using gtbank form A. I NEED your help. one of the document to register on the central banl portal is letter of debit authorisation. are we to proceed to gtbank to get it and upload or we will type it ourselves

Its a letter you write your self. Just write a short letter instructing the bank to debit your naira account in favour of the schools acc. Sign it and upload. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rashyrash: 7:41pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mattle:

£32882, if your school is outside London

So you need ₦33M as POF to be on the safe side.
what if I pay anoda 5000 pound of my school fees.. And I already have 21million in my acct as POF, family of 3... And pls will dey know at the embassy that I have paid extra 5000pounds.... pls treat wit urgent cos my biometric is near.. plsssssss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Isyomah(f): 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2023
Please I need an urgent advice. My bro has paid IHS fee and visa fee but yet to book an appointment date because of this new rate. He just found out today and saw that the pof won’t be enough for him and his wife. I adviced him to apply alone and start his wife pof, so that when she wants to apply for hers, she can use it, then use his also with a consent letter. The problem now is:

1) He said he filled ‘Yes’ when asked if his dependant is coming with him during the visa application.

2) His agent advised him to top up the amount to cover him and his wife and leave it for another 28 days.

Please does anybody have any other advice on how to go about this situation??. Will the ihs and visa fee paid already affect his appointment date if he decides to wait 28 days again??

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kbpresh: 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
Oh. You did say you have picked a biometric date so it's confusing how you were able to get a date when you didn't submit. Anyway, once your POF is complete 28 days, you can upload, submit your application, pick a date for your biometric and go to TLS for your biometric capture on said date.

Rashyrash:
I haven't submit

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by amnwa(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Rashyrash:
I haven't submit

Seems you are purposely looking for visa refusal .
Why would you start visa application when your pof isn't matured. Where are you rushing to. Haba

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by fastseo: 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2023
Episte:

Please I mean Lagos here, can some tell me a genuine bureau de change. Thank you

Did you leta pay through black market?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by heykims(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2023
Hello, please kindly help me with a prototype copy of work reference and also that of cover letter for visa application.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hamof: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Good evening everyone, please how do I make booking with either Qlife or St Nicholas hospital for tb test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Not too late

SandyDandy:
Thank you so much
I hope is not too late to book first week of July

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2023
You will have to book online... Qlife booking day is every Monday at 8:30am to 11am. I don't know about St. Nicholas

Hamof:
Good evening everyone, please how do I make booking with either Qlife or St Nicholas hospital for tb test?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ibodlauren01: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2023
You will upload the receipt and write a cover letter to back it up

Rashyrash:
what if I pay anoda 5000 pound of my school fees.. And I already have 21million in my acct as POF, family of 3... And pls will dey know at the embassy that I have paid extra 5000pounds.... pls treat wit urgent cos my biometric is near.. plsssssss

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kroey93: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Thank you so much for the reply. Yes I have a consent letter draft and my birth certificate. Can 2-3 business days be categorized as immediate access?
duchess90:
Hello

Yes you can

Ensure that you have immediate access to the funds in that account, a bank letter will be helpful in explaining so

2. Make sure you have the relevant consent letters and evidence to show your relationship

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kinkyhead: 11:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
Thanks. But are there any other documents I will need to submit to back up my working status?

Mattle:

You should use a letter of introduction instead.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sonofelizabeth(m): 1:42am On Jun 19, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

This platform is here for you

If you get an NSF asking for more, let us know we are all here to help

Cheers

Please, I need to know how to make the IHS and Visa payment. Can I just do it with my bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:21am On Jun 19, 2023
Hello

The IHS and visa payment are made during your visa application.

2. You need to pay it online not at the bank. You will need a card for that, I am uncertain if naira cards can.

Cheers
sonofelizabeth:

Please, I need to know how to make the IHS and Visa payment. Can I just do it with my bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Hello

In my opinion 2-3business day isn't immediate. You might need to clarify from the bank though.

Cheers
Kroey93:
Thank you so much for the reply. Yes I have a consent letter draft and my birth certificate. Can 2-3 business days be categorized as immediate access?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:35am On Jun 19, 2023
Hello

1. Not a problem, decisions change all the time if needed, so even though he ticked a Yes he can proceed to go for his appointment alone

2. His decision

3. It should be fine if he decides to attend his biometrics after 28days. The cut off time frame is 240days after which he will need to start a new application. His IHS and Visa fees should still remain. He may have to however, upload updated versions of his financial document as it may be past the 31days mark to use it

Cheers
Isyomah:
Please I need an urgent advice. My bro has paid IHS fee and visa fee but yet to book an appointment date because of this new rate. He just found out today and saw that the pof won’t be enough for him and his wife. I adviced him to apply alone and start his wife pof, so that when she wants to apply for hers, she can use it, then use his also with a consent letter. The problem now is:

1) He said he filled ‘Yes’ when asked if his dependant is coming with him during the visa application.

2) His agent advised him to top up the amount to cover him and his wife and leave it for another 28 days.

Please does anybody have any other advice on how to go about this situation??. Will the ihs and visa fee paid already affect his appointment date if he decides to wait 28 days again??

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sonofelizabeth(m): 2:39am On Jun 19, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

The IHS and visa payment are made during your visa application.

2. You need to pay it online not at the bank. You will need a card for that, I am uncertain if naira cards can.

Cheers

Thank you for your response.

Naira cards are unable to do that. Which is why I am asking. I want to know how I'll be able to do this online or if I need to open a dorm account to get a dollar card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 2:44am On Jun 19, 2023
Hello

The Dorm option is what alot of people on this thread have used .

You might want to explore that

Cheers
sonofelizabeth:

Thank you for your response.

Naira cards are unable to do that. Which is why I am asking. I want to know how I'll be able to do this online or if I need to open a dorm account to get a dollar card.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Globalshaper: 2:59am On Jun 19, 2023
Thank you for this information.

I am also applying as self employed and has follow-up question:

Back Story: I had gotten Australian Student visa denial last year because they thought I am not a genuine student because of the course I applied for (TAFE). Beyond the reason for the denial, I didn't state expressly that I am self employed. I only stated that I am the Chief Program Coordinator of at the Wellness firm.

Now that I am applying to UK, I realised its important I state this as I may not be able to get reference letter if I don't state that I am an entrepreneur.

Questions:

1. Can I go back restate this for my preCAS questioneer and visa application even though I didn't state it when applying for the course?

2. If yes, won't my formal Australia visa refusal sell me out as I didn't state it there. I just mentioned that I am the Chief Operations Officer? (It’s the same company name)

3. How would I navigate getting a reference for my current employment since it's my start-up?

4. Would they need me to show our organization tax clearance?

Thank you very much for your anticipated response.

kinkyhead:
Thanks. But are there any other documents I will need to submit to back up my working status?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Globalshaper: 3:00am On Jun 19, 2023
kinkyhead:

Thank you for this information.

I am also applying as self employed and has follow-up questions:

Back Story: I had gotten Australian Student visa denial last year because they thought I am not a genuine student. The course I applied for (TAFE) was a major reason that influenced that decision. Beyond the reason for the denial, I didn't state expressly that I am self employed. I only stated that I am the Chief Program Coordinator of at a Wellness firm.

Now that I am applying to UK, I realised its important I state this as
- it's important to be genuine and authentic.
- I may not be able to get reference letter if I don't state that I am an entrepreneur.

Questions:

1. Can I go back and restate this employment title for my preCAS questioneer and visa application even though I didn't state it when applying for the course?

2. If yes, won't the changes (from employee to self employment - same company) on my formal Australia visa refusal document sell me out as I didn't state it there. I just mentioned that I am the Chief Operations Officer? (It’s the same company name)

3. How would I navigate getting a reference for my current employment since it's my start-up? What else do I need outside letter of introduction?

4. Would they need me to show our organization tax clearance?

Thank you very much for your anticipated response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sonofelizabeth(m): 3:08am On Jun 19, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Gracias...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sonofelizabeth(m): 3:17am On Jun 19, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

Cheers

Final question biko...are we to pay for scanning and document upload during biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yugoo: 6:24am On Jun 19, 2023
Good morning all. Please I plead for urgent response on this matter. Can I appoint someone to pick up my kids' passport when ready are TLS Abuja? I am not around to do that and want to avoid a courier service. I prefer to appoint a trusted person to pick it up for me ar Abuja
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 6:29am On Jun 19, 2023
How much is IHS and visa fee for student and dependants for a year course? And with this new policy will I be able to get dollar from the bank to fund my dorm account to pay for IHS and Visa fee?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2023
sonofelizabeth:

Final question biko...are we to pay for scanning and document upload during biometrics?

Yes if u use self assisted service. I thinks it's about 12k
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2023
Joyjames008:
How much is IHS and visa fee for student and dependants for a year course? And with this new policy will I be able to get dollar from the bank to fund my dorm account to pay for IHS and Visa fee?

IHS for a years course is 919.79 dollars as of today's price.. Visa fee is 474

To buy dollar from the bank, I don't know about that.. Just go to bank and ask them if they can sell dollars to u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by myhero: 7:14am On Jun 19, 2023
yugoo:
Good morning all. Please I plead for urgent response on this matter. Can I appoint someone to pick up my kids' passport when ready are TLS Abuja? I am not around to do that and want to avoid a courier service. I prefer to appoint a trusted person to pick it up for me ar Abuja

I guess it's a no answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (959) (960) (961) (962) (963) (964) (965) ... (1029)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.