Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) (61781 Views)

PDP Members Inspect Venue Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Nasarawa (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsman With 53 AK-47 Guns Arrested In Nasarawa (pictures) / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Apst: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Yoruba's accommodating? For where? People who will gang up and beat you for their brother or friend even if their brother is wrong. Is that what accommodating is all about? I lived in Lagos and am also currently in ekiti state. They will call you names even drag you to their king claiming you are a scammer or the if just because you are doing better than them. This person with this comments knows nothing about the Yoruba's at all. I am from delta grew up in warri. Boys will beat you up if you oppress a stranger but in Yoruba land nothing of such. They are just like south Africa who are jealous of strangers success. You might live in Lagos but maybe in strangers dominated area so you don't know how they behave. Is it not the same Yoruba's that attacked polling stations where IBO's are much just to steal their ballot boxes and make it not count?

I was in Lagos guy mention how many companies bat built to drive away poverty? Or employed labor. Build roads and tow gates so that agbero can enrich him and his family? Nonsense. Even jakande built all the low cost housing estates in Lagos which one bat build? Nonsense
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Elsueno: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
When you consider that fact that this is APC Chairman’s backyard where BATstards are expecting 1billion votes, then you will know the significance of this event.

I’ve said it before but let me reiterate it…

Peter Obi has Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa and Taraba in the bag.

Make peace with this.

APC have no idea how much d lower class citizens dislike them currently, d insecurity, inflation etc..They are suffering the full brunt of it. D only reason abok#s are not protesting is because they now buhari go soon leave presidency...From what I have seen on ground, not d greedy online delusional APC crack heads.
As long as thier is no some serious rigging & intimidation.....This presidential election na between Atiku & Obi
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by expressglory: 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please I can identify some Abuja residents from those pictures. Can one volunteer tell me the distance between Nassarawa and Abuja. I want to check something.....Hmmmn
Hope it's not what I'm thinking?
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nokatakata: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
I like the way our igbo brothers are no longer talking about biafra and supporting Peter Obi. I hope they continue to remain obedient if Atiku or Tinubu wins in 2023. It will be a shame to see anybody ranting biafra in 2023 of Obi doesn't win.
It is thesame thing with some yorubas who are also supporting Tinubu and have forgotten Yoruba nation. I hope they won't also continue the Yoruba nation rant in 2023 if Tinubu doesn't win.
I was expecting that people in the South will be pushing for discussion on whether we want to continue with one Nigeria or restructure the country and go back to regional govt.
It is only the North that seem very comfortable with one Nigeria and it's because it favours them now.
Nobody should come out in 2023 and be yapping nonsense about separation. We either discuss now or accept the result of the election in 2023 which way it goes.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Esama:
Obi ambition is a wishful thinking.

You thinking "Obi ambition is a wishful thinking" is wishful thinking.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
When you consider that fact that this is APC Chairman’s backyard where BATstards are expecting 1billion votes, then you will know the significance of this event.

I’ve said it before but let me reiterate it…

Peter Obi has Plateau, Benue, Abuja, Nasarawa and Taraba in the bag.

Make peace with this.
Very true and southern Kaduna, except they ll rig their votes which I guess its impossible with de current electoral law

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
from social media supporters to no structures, from no structures to a huge massive support from his seemly weakest base of NW etc. Obi do not need to campaign in SE, SS, Lagos. These are his base. As of the day, obi doesn't need 25%vote in NW and NE to win the total election votes. Sure he can make a good move in the NE, may certainly pull the best in KADUNA with over 30%, but PDP, APC, and kwankwoso would scramble for the heart of NW the largest voting population, thereby reducing their votes in favour of obi. Obi's weakest zones is been shared by three contests and Atiku will definitely carpet the three while kwankwoso will be a runner up in that zone.
OBidient peoples chances in his perceived weakest zone is growing daily. Congratulations

Dreamers. cheesy
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
I love this at least old this politicians will know that is the youths that owns this nation not them

After this election all politicians will start to listen to the people and respect them, I u will know that u can be removed at anytime

Thank God revolution is coming for a better place to call home

God bless the youth
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by MuslimIgbo: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
[s]
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
Nigeria would have been on fire by now if it were Peter Obi renting fake Imams.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.
[/s]
Rubbish

All these nonsense won't stop him from being your next PRESIDENT!
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
wiseoneking:
Peter Obi or never, the northerners are becoming heavily OBidient. SW Christians are madly obedient, what else can we say. Let's join the wining team and be OBidient and not RUDE like the man above

Those SW Christians will rather not vote than to vote Obi. cheesy
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by ezenwaforj: 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Massive turnout as supporters of Peter Obi engage in a one million man match in support of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

PETER OBI IS A MAN WITH IMMENSE GRACE OF GOD.WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE FACT THAT THIS CROWD IS NOT RENTED YOU WILL DEFINITELY AGREE WITH ME
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Amumaigwe: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
Stop saying WE WE WE. This is not about igbos. It's rather about the least of three evils. Igbos are the last to tell anyone about good governance or who to vote for. Why have you not been able to do anything about your poor performing governor's.

Stop making Obi and LP movement about igbos. You will alienate yorubas and Niger deltans from the movement. I know many people in Ibadan who are already working for Obi on their own.

You should have read the comment he responded to before this your attack. By the way, nobody bothers if Obi is perceived as igbo ethnic agenda or not. You know the truth and I advise you vote your truth. Last last, we live with the consequences of our choices. Your subtle threat is meaningless. I am sure if you think Obi will not serve your long term interest, you would not be discussing him.
One Love.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

The same Igbos that massively voted for & supported Olusegun Obasanjo, Yaradua, Goodluck Jonathan, & Atiku Abubakar, and none of the above were Igbos.
The same Igbos who warned you about Buhari & the evil of A.P.C as a party, look what is happening in Nigeria today.
The same Igbos who supported Osibanjo to emerge as the A.P.C flag-bearer ahead of Tinubu.
Igbos are never wrong.
Same way we warned you against Buhari, is how we are currently warning you against Tinubu.
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
You didnt answer one question ... He asked if other tribes take positions in the east ?

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Dorakay93(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
IPOB match in nassarawa grin
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
Omo, this one loud o. SS, SE, now NC and next is going to be SW.

You can't support a character like Tinubu for president without looking very stupid. Anybody that would campaign for Tinubu just because of religious or ethnic sentiments is a fool.

But you support Obi because he's a Christian and Igbo. You are a foo.l.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by nkem1992: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
Naajjii:

This nyamiri you are funny grin grin he go shock you. It's not only Obi it's Obinna.
Manafukin bahaushe, mugun aboki, I prefer an Atiku to a Tinubu and and Obi to Atiku. I wouldn't mind if Atiku wins, but detest Tinubu. Who ever you support you should know that nyanmiri has the right to vote and be voted for, channel your hatred elsewhere.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
Ozinlex:

You go to all thread spewing this hatred against a whole tribe. I am an Akwaibomites, but honestly you need to be hanged by your balls. Mad man on the loose trying to cause tribal conflict. What has Igbo as a tribe got to do with 2023 movement for Obidatti
It obvious ... Even you guys threaten anyone or cause anyone not supporting OBI... It's wrong na
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by ATLIEN2027: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are probably a Christian youth, supporting a sick & dying man old enough to be your great-grandfather.
A man who undermined all the Christians in Nigeria by flying a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
A man who rented fake bishops to ridicule the Christian faith & announce his insensitive Muslim-Muslim ticket.
There is actually no moral justification for a young Christian youth to support Tinubu after he did all these.
But obviously one of the major characteristics of being an A.P.C supporter is myopism & stupidity, so i wouldn't be surprised that you as a Christian would support such a man who never had regards for you or your faith.
They killed your fellow Christian sister just because of a whatsapp message, imagine how many churches would have been burnt by now if you faked being an Imam.
Pls say no to M-kpuru mirri, cannibalism and religious retardation.
These are bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Safyqueen: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
donaldking100:

You are killing Obi by using religion to decampaign Tinubu. I hope you will stop this.
Use language that is tenable everywhere. Social media, internet is everywhere and whatever you say can be read anywhere.

Can you come to the north, Muslim dominated area for instance and say all you said above during campaign? No. I am sure you wouldn't.

Or you guys doesn't need Muslim votes I believe. How do you tell a Muslim to vote Obi because Tinubu undermine christains by choosing shetima? If northern christains are so competent and politically sagacious, why is it that since the creation of CAN northern christains have not head the association?

Anyway politics is a game, not everybody can.
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obidient team is taking over

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Tflex01: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
nkem1992:

Manafukin bahaushe, mugun aboki, I prefer an Atiku to a Tinubu and and Obi to Atiku. I wouldn't mind if Atiku wins, but detest Tinubu. Who ever you support you should know that nyanmiri has the right to vote and be voted for, channel your hatred elsewhere.

You detest Tinubu because he's Yoruba but want Yorubas to support Obi.

Clown. cheesy
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Forget Lagos...
How many Igbos are Councilors or occupies any elective government office in Ogun, Oya, Ondo, Osun, Ekiti, And even Kwara Join.??
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by atiku4President(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

I doubt if you care about your future. I can picture you swimming in the ocean of tribalism. Your imagination is very toxic and may soon suffocate your existential reality. Obi is not worth your ill informed position. Keep ur lane
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

Igbos voted your obj with their man on election, voted yardua with their Igbos on running also again, Una Dey Wetin Una Dey mad, Una Dey Wetin again Una Dey mad, e reach their turn, them be ipob, is that not narcissistic behavior, wicked, if you show pikin love he or she no go rebel, if you know one pikin love pass the other, one go rebel. Rubbish analysis. Allow the eastern part belong, give them a sense of belonging. Even if you do not vote for them, allow them to have peace. Things like this, hurt them, I have lived with Yoruba, fulani, Hausa, Igbos, yorubas are actual betrayals, they can form loyalty why betraying you.

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Prinxzona10: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Please,this my write up is not meant to provoke anybody buh to help us amend our mistakes,take corrections and grow from there.
The way God and Nature works sometimes eeh..
We all are here when Tinubu's urchins were mocking Igbos,making caricature of them that they will never become Nigerian president and the mocking got worse when Atiku emerged as PDP presidential candidate buh the way God works sometimes,is beyond human understanding hence the reason you shouldn't write anybody out and the reason you should be humble in life because apart from death,the poor man you abused and neglected today may become rich tomorrow, to the point of you facing him as your only saving grace...
Initially,the two major parties didn't have any Igbo man as their candidates buh the lesser party got an Igbo man as their candidate and the lesser party now is swallowing the bigger party(talk about Joseph's dream).
Buh the funniest part of everything is that God forced PDP and APC to made a mistake,which would result to Peter Obi's presidency (because if Yemi Osibanjo is an APC candidate, it would've been a different ball game you know buh God knows the best and the best way to execute His plans)..
The surprising part of this is that every SANE Nigerians are queueing behind Peter Obi and even spending their money to make him the president.....
Here are the reasons the few Tinubu urchins don't want to accept defeat or give up already(because they are literally tired and fade up of supporting APC,Buhari or Tinubu buh they can't just help it)
Firstly:shame buh nobody suppose to be ashamed of repentance and no sane person would castigate or mock a repented heart..

Secondly:ethnic supremacy buh believe me you,an average Igbo man don't have time to measure who wins buh what they care mostly about is a good governance and if you guys(Tinubu urchins) can submit to usher in a good government in the person of Peter Obi, it would bring to an end all these tribal gbas gbos here buh IF anybody should hide under Igbo tribe to make a jest of you guys,then that person ought not to be an Igbo and even the Igbo people here will attack the person too...

Thirdly:Afraid of proving wrong that Peter Obi is capable. Listen,when things start working out fine in Nigeria, nobody will talk about all these silly fights going on here..
Lastly:95% of Nigerians even the world knows that Peter Obi is the best candidate among the presidential candidates buh tribal,ethnic,religious sentiments coupled with financial inducements wouldn't let us think twice whilst we keep pushing all these wicked selfish corrupt politicians to be messing with our future and that of our generations...
Here comes the advantages of Peter Obi's presidency apart from his would be governance...

If Nigerians especially the youths succeed in making Peter Obi the Nigerian president, it have automatically means that the power lies on the people and every Nigeria politician will sit up and Peter Obi will never mess with Nigerians via the fear of the people and the godfather in Nigeria would also be eliminated entirely from the Nigerian political system...
Honestly,Nigerians stand a lot to gain from Peter Obi's presidency whether he perform or not buh if peradventure Nigerian lose out and Atiku or Tinubu becomes the president, i'm afraid,it's over because they know that an average Nigeria don't like them and they will use the opportunity to show you guys the pro max of wickedness...
A word is always enough for the wise...
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Fadafada231(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
Like play like play our Okwute ndi Igbo is winning the election. It's God's willing

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Wizzieee(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Its never about party but individual. Guys vote individual (Peter Obi) , only sensible and sane persons would....And all this #1000 naira paid urchins trying to spike tribal difference or use an already failed strategy to demarket Peter obi and change our minds, lol you re just wasting your time, we go read all the rubbish you pack full here, if you like copy am paste am for every thread your plan no go work...We the youth want peter obi, every sane person , educated and non educated. You nd yur family shud go vote who you want and stop trying to make us vote for your candidate cos you only looking more stupid doing all that since we already know in this forum what all ur plans re.....Same person go use plenty moniker dey mumu himself cos no normal human being wud do this. Nairaland mods shud do more work on stopping creation of multiple fake ACCTS
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by 2Ways(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
I was there......

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by OtunbaStixx23: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Villa12:

U sound foolish
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by ejimatic: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Penguin2:
Massive turnout as supporters of Peter Obi engage in a one million man match in support of the presidential candidate of the Labour Party.

Thank you all the Igbos in Nasarawa for this 200 man march for Obi

1 Like

Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by adebwalex(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Interesting we are all Obedient and Yusuful..
Re: One Million Man March For Peter Obi In Nasarawa (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
Stop saying WE WE WE. This is not about igbos. It's rather about the least of three evils. Igbos are the last to tell anyone about good governance or who to vote for. Why have you not been able to do anything about your poor performing governor's.

Stop making Obi and LP movement about igbos. You will alienate yorubas and Niger deltans from the movement. I know many people in Ibadan who are already working for Obi on their own.
LP IS ABOUT THEM TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT... THEY ARE NOT STABLE A TRIBE AT ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) / FG To Remove State Of Origin / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.