Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich (88935 Views)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Zulu2022: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
She was hypnotized
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Tegabadguy(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
the man no do bad tin
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Adeling:
Rubbish! 5 worthless men to one dumb lady!

She obviously enjoyed the sex that's why she went back to see them the next day.

Sometimes I wonder how this gender reason.. couldn't she have reported them to the police before going back to them

This gender that represents your mother and sister!!!

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Moh247: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Pastors , Imam, and Herbalist have sampled so many miracle searching gullible women... Sad part is their husbands won't know

4 Likes

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Kog45(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
peepydelano:
Any woman with no sense, na her vagina go suffer. Greed led her into this mess.
Oga by the time you meet money doubler you go know wetin dey......those guys juju strong o.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by pocohantas(f): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Angelfrost:
This news better be fake...

Marathon sex to become rich! Na Olosho never own estates!

How can a human being be this dull??!

I don’t want to believe it is real. Hahaha
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Viscuz: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:
Pastors , Imam, and Herbalist have sampled so many miracle searching gullible women... Sad part is their husbands won't know

Tinubu can do something like this if he was a pastor or imam

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Greazyman99: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
OG gangster wouldn’t Snitch ! cool grin

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Moh247: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Viscuz:

Tinubu can do something like this if he was a pastor or imam

Just see the thinking of an Ipob fellow Obi Supporters
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Whitecoal711: 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
How did they have prove,that this old man had sex with the said lady
She was look for an easy money
Ain't fraud

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by skywalker240(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
grin
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Viscuz: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moh247:

Just see the thinking of an Ipob fellow Obi Supporters

Oduduwa hoodlum how body ?

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by hedonido: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Women with their yeye fish brain can disgrace you. You need to handle them with iron hand just like children, because quite frankly, most times they are a risk to themselves.

2 Likes

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Lexxxyy: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is not ordinary, juju dey inside...
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Sunnyski: 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:
54yrs old fool in his twilight engaging in such nonsense and you would wonder why goodness and prosperity just refused entering some people's life.

But the lady was the most foolish of them all.

Greed without common sense leads to destruction of kpekus.
How could you allow 5 men to knack you just to double your 20k.

This one pass bet9ja ooo

2 Likes

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Ebymyk(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
She was an easy catch for this criminals... Jazz was used on her... This things just don't happen... Some vital information is missing from this story..

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by jeromestarks: 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
I guess she was hypnotized right from the first encounter
No she wasn't. Many women in their 30s and above think with their vagina.

2 Likes

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by PharmacyStore: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
What a strange time we live in now
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Konjiboii: 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why this news dey make my prick kick
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by pansophist(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you don't have sense in life, you go suffer. For women, you'll become a sexual object and your honeypot pounded by all kinds of loosers. For men, your muscle will suffer, a human camel. You'll be overworked to death and make others rich. Try get sense, e get why.

My people suffer for lack of knowledge. Hosea chapter 4 verse 6

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by kiddkash(m): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
ndi local.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by lozanni(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:
54yrs old fool in his twilight engaging in such nonsense and you would wonder why goodness and prosperity just refused entering some people's life.

Those were exactly my thoughts; what will such a fellow teach his own children ?
If it sounds too good to be true, then just know it's a scam. It's possible that the lady was hypnotized.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by jaxxy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
I guess she was hypnotized right from the first encounter

it was 1st greed or naivety b4 being hypotized. They can't try it with sm1 who is street smart.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Anny4me: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bankright:
I am ashamed doing this but situation has left me with no option. Who dies has no business with life but because am still living but condition push me to this, please help me with any amount to survive for today and tomorrow. God will bless you as you help the living, not a dead. No money and no hope else where at the moment.
001.54.42845, Ster.ling Bank
God bless you as you come to my aid.
God will bless d work of ur hand. So don't beg instead find any odd job to do for d time been n with time u will grow
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Riversstate: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
peepydelano:
Any woman with no sense, na her vagina go suffer. Greed led her into this mess.

She's a big fool those men wey never fit double their own money grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ozegidon(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
mu2sa2:
Igbo! Igbo!! Igbo!!!
How many times did I mention Igbo?
Bunch of criminals - hardly one can be exonerated.
Ezii, Elede, Pig, and to crown it all, you are a Mumu Man! Fulani terrorist...
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by kingPhidel(m): 6:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
No matter how the matter be, she can’t unf..k them. Except a little vawulence which is in progress
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Thomthom(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
You give them kpekus and still add money join... wahala

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
Why did u give us name of one suspect what of the others AFONJA must be the remaining 4 that's why u shield them... useless Mods
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by dododawa1: 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
Both party are GREEDY,but those men are GREEDER,�
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by delzbaba(m): 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maybe she just landed, a JJC
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by socialjustice93: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
lol the young lady is a greedy fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.