Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich (88909 Views)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ahnie: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2022
Shebbs:

How Did You Know She Was Jazzed?
Because that's their modus operandis
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by lovelacer: 10:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Adeling:
Rubbish! 5 worthless men to one dumb lady!

She obviously enjoyed the sex that's why she went back to see them the next day.

Sometimes I wonder how this gender reason.. couldn't she have reported them to the police before going back to them

I'm very sure you have no idea of what your left and right are, that is why you will think this low. Please format your brain before it's too late.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Shebbs: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:

Because that's their modus operandis

Oh! Nawaoo.....
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Olabode211: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
where can i get this type of a girl oo?i think it would be south.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

Yes that's another angle
If I wasn't hypnotized before , I wouldn't have believed it's possible , I offered my money to a stranger and let him walk away , when i realized myself , he was long gone
they call it mouth power

This is what excellent marketers use, pastors, imams, politicians, Adolf Hitler used it effectively to gain power & caused world war 2, Mavro used it to fool multi million mumu Nigerians in MMM.

They know how to tell stories that appeal to human beings very very well. Storytelling
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

Yes that's another angle
If I wasn't hypnotized before , I wouldn't have believed it's possible , I offered my money to a stranger and let him walk away , when i realized myself , he was long gone
they call it mouth power

This is what excellent marketers use, pastors, imams, politicians, Adolf Hitler used it effectively to gain power & caused world war 2, Mavro used it to fool multi million mumu Nigerians in MMM.

They know how to tell stories that appeal to human beings very very well. Storytelling

Managers, top executives employ storytelling very well to bend people's psyche to do their will.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is the major weapon of Yahoo boys
I repeat no one is 100% immune to these con men/con artist
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by silifat11(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
When woman is without Brain, her private part will suffer
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:
54yrs old fool in his twilight engaging in such nonsense and you would wonder why goodness and prosperity just refused entering some people's life.

Modified..... for those that would quote me to throw jabs or tryna prove some points by blaming the lady too....pls kindly put to mind that, she was jazzed,hence playing script to their every commands.

Now imagined bn zazuu'ed by 5 able bodied men?that to me is the height of wickedness,and if I were to be a judge,I would castrate those men.
I miss Evelyn... The day we gang banged her.. daaaaamm grin
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by LadyD22(f): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
they call it mouth power

Managers, top executives employ storytelling very well to bend people's psyche to do their will.

It wasn't mouth power for me , it was something stronger , we didn't talk for 5 minutes he didn't have the chance to brainwash me , what you're talking about is not something that can be effective in seconds , I'm talking about juju or charm , I've been hypnotized twice and the second one could've cost my life
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Slydan204: 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Its all her fault. Nonsense greedy somebody nd yet others wl stl b victims 2mao. I don't just get hw some pple can b so stupid...tuah

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by AishaDant(f): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Okobola146:
Useless girl with a mosquitoe brain

Lmao! This made me LOL. grin
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by olamilarks(m): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
Even the lady suppose chop igbati
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Simpubozz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mhen someone should hint me up on what to do to retrieve my money back from someone who defrauded me. I know his office
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by stormborn28(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ninisun:

This gender that represents your mother and sister!!!

Pastors , Imam, and Herbalist have sampled so many miracle searching gullible women... Sad part is their husbands won't know
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by LIVEGOESON1: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Iberibe Di obele,Mumusquared,Onye ji 20k ne meh money doubling.Lol
[quote cheesy grin ochoro iji 20k bute ike ndi ji 500k ebutebena author=NwaAdazzi post=115449696]

Iberibe Di obele,Mumusquared,Onye ji 20k ne meh money doubling.Lol[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Zulu2022: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
All this guys claiming scholar fr here dat dey can't b scam,mk Dem use afose or gbetugbetu give u command,u go do pass dey one dis gal do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.