Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich (88915 Views)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Karlosorji(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
Before coming to court are you not supposed to get all the evidences and facts intact before going to court?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by CuteEmma(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
I guess she was hypnotized right from the first encounter
This is the excuse most victims give when they were just simply greedy.. I bet that she must have been thinking of how she was going to live with the millions all thru the night, but yet she was hypnotized.

If she was hypnotized, then how come she was able to understand that her 20k was gone at the point where she didn’t see the people who wanted to make her a millionaire?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by noisy45(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
grandstar:
Her name should have been withheld. This is unprofessional reporting.

Imagine opening your legs for this useless looking thing? Spits. She would never have had sex with this devil if she hadn't been thoroughly deceived.

Yes, she might have been careless but she still remains a victim.
Her type is definitely from Akwa Ibom from her name
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Our ladies are naturally vulnerable. Nonetheless, there's need for them to be always cautious, diligent and contented. In this time and age such nasty trick shouldn't have taken seriously by her.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Olumaeme: 9:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
This is what you get when you think spiritual something be it God, satan, blood money, etc can make you wealthy.
Riches come from hard work, don't be scammed!
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by imagrg(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Are you sure the police did not do the do also?
I don't trust them oh!
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by bizzibodi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2022
What is the connection between money & five preeks
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Nonywendy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
grandstar:
Her name should have been withheld. This is unprofessional reporting.

Imagine opening your legs for this useless looking thing? Spits. She would never have had sex with this devil if she hadn't been thoroughly deceived.

Yes, she might have been careless but she still remains a victim.
that name dey be like akwaibom girls name. They too like English names and biblical names
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by wisdomkid: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:

You dey mind all these keyboard warriors. But when calamity befalls them, they will want others to believe it's evil and NOT their fault. These same set of humans that walks with jazz?

2 Likes

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by wisdomkid: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Nonywendy:
that name dey be like akwaibom girls name. They too like English names and biblical names

Swears. You're IGBO... stupid tribalistic comment. No wonder most people are tired

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Nacl: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
See free fuuckk!
See how cheap Nigerian pusssy has become.
Ladies it's time to get sense.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by kkonyeji(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:
54yrs old fool in his twilight engaging in such nonsense and you would wonder why goodness and prosperity just refused entering some people's life.

Talk about the senseless lady
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Billygee2u: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
peepydelano:
Any woman with no sense, na her vagina go suffer. Greed led her into this mess.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Billygee2u: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:
54yrs old fool in his twilight engaging in such nonsense and you would wonder why goodness and prosperity just refused entering some people's life.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Billygee2u: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
iamoyindamola:
This gender dull sha
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
so Naija girls na only fhuck dey their head. They fhuck them for good academic results, Bleep them for egg and noodles, fhuck them for urgent 2k fhuck them for fake miracles etc nawa o. Nigerian women were not like this in those days, God help the new female gender generation of my country. Most of them have fhucked their vagina worn out and weak before age 16. I'm wondering what will be left for serious people like us, we may look to Israel later. Make una dey use CD for them o because Dogs sef follow dey scrub them
Dogs are collecting their share

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
shineeye1:
The average Nigerian girl of today is a brainless open stinking Ttoto. Your brainlessness led you to BELIEVE in a money doubling ritual. Then your MORrON instincts still led you to quickly begin to open your rotten Ttoto for total strangers to explore and rampage all in the daft quest for multiplication of money. Infact gals of today are a mobile curse. There is no rest for the foollls and the wicked, they will altogether perish las las..
Lol finally you guys understand why we are calling them names is not misogyny
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

No she wasn't. Many women in their 30s and above think with their vagina.
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Lvgirl:
I once heard alady saying sex with white germent prophet will enable her become a Prophetess. She and her friend s were taking turn sleeping with them prophet. Women are so gulible

I present myself as a young prophet to one new comer Omo same day I knack am

Though the laps too big ...not sure if dick enter sef
Haha that gender eh
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 11:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kog45:
Hmm you are absolutely right.Only married men can understand you Wella.

I have a lady colleague then who's husband is a billionaire but something happened that made me to realize that there is nothing like I trust my wife cos ladies are prune to silly mistakes that no one can imagine of..
Like what
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by blaise26abj(m): 11:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Well, I think they can actually charge him for obtaining sex under false pretence.
But the girl is a dunce, asin a big dunce

So if a girl tells you she is virgin and that’s why you have sex/marriage with her but it turns out she is not, can she be said to have obtained sex/marriage under false pretence ?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ashawopikin(m): 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2022
Adeling:
Rubbish! 5 worthless men to one dumb lady!

She obviously enjoyed the sex that's why she went back to see them the next day.

Sometimes I wonder how this gender reason.. couldn't she have reported them to the police before going back to them
most of this things no be clear eye oh, she may have been hypnotized
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by LadyD22(f): 12:55am On Aug 07, 2022
dawnomike:

Yes that's another angle
If I wasn't hypnotized before , I wouldn't have believed it's possible , I offered my money to a stranger and let him walk away , when i realized myself , he was long gone
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by aestake: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:

Modified..... for those that would quote me to throw jabs or tryna prove some points by blaming the lady too....pls kindly put to mind that, she was jazz hence playing script to their every commands.

Now imagined bn zazuu'ed by 5 able bodied men?that to me is the height of wickedness,and if I were to be a judge,I would castrate those men.
Jazzed how?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Desusi: 3:50am On Aug 07, 2022
Realists:
Hmm, "Solomon Blessing " these people and their mumu way, nothing wey Ngozi no go see for brothel. Mr Aloysius Orji & his other four brothers have reduced the votes of Peter Obi foolishly.
Na wa oooo!
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by grammarian247(m): 7:31am On Aug 07, 2022
She believed that wealth is sexually transmitted, hahaha. So there are people in Nigeria who are fools?

Contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching:08038999587
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Shebbs: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:

Modified..... for those that would quote me to throw jabs or tryna prove some points by blaming the lady too....pls kindly put to mind that, she was jazz hence playing script to their every commands.

Now imagined bn zazuu'ed by 5 able bodied men?that to me is the height of wickedness,and if I were to be a judge,I would castrate those men.

How Did You Know She Was Jazzed?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Rushna27(f): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
Nawa ooo.....times are indeed hard for a lady to have d gut of going to police station and report of sexual assault to which she gave her consent to....dey placed d option of getting rich and she foolishly open her puna......indeed d 54 yrs fool of a man isn't guilty ......mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!abeg lemme finish my cup of garri first before I talk
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Lanre1st(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2022
Way4orward:
Buhari why?

Wetin concern Buhari for your family matter 'Marwa jam Napep'. No be orji rape Solomon Blessing, call Obi for settlement, is that not what his people can offer Nigeria.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Machinegun91(m): 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
ahnie:

park well abeg, blame your gender with a cricket brain. Serves her right
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Richie77: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Someone's future wife. 5 sex starved men. The future if female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.