Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich (88910 Views)

Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Abia Girl Maltreated By Her Rich Aunt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by angelfallz(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
Because this news shows that it is very easy to get sex in this day and age.
Konjiboii:
Why this news dey make my prick kick
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Benwallt(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie,you ve bn noticed.pls add it to your c.v.
Huh! What is this one feeling like. Go n eat shit. Tueh!
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
socialjustice93:
lol the young lady is a greedy fool
very true a greedy one indeed,

As in only her carry the foolishness of one (1) hundred people! shocked

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by advanceDNA: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
I guess she was hypnotized right from the first encounter

Which yeye hypnosis....
Na greed with olosho mentality

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Ykc2(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2022
She went to the hotel she did meet any of them so where now did the police caught them?she be ashawo
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Aug 06, 2022
any dumbaass lazy biatch who falls for this cheap scam DESERVES to be used and abused... same with any HEdiot who will fall for this!

1 Like

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by eaglez(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
My guy this no be gender issue, pray say you no meet these evil men that use hypnosis on people to run their evil act. That lady wasn't her self in all the doings
Adeling:
Rubbish! 5 worthless men to one dumb lady!

She obviously enjoyed the sex that's why she went back to see them the next day.

Sometimes I wonder how this gender reason.. couldn't she have reported them to the police before going back to them
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by NEUDUDE: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obviously she enjoyed it while it lasted. 5 men, marathon sex, no complaints after one idiot go say he has found a good thing lol grin
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Numerouno111: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-5-money-doublers-engaged-lady-28-in-marathon-sx-in-guise-to-make-her-rich/

I really do not trust these lagos media and their anti igbo agenda

How was the said suspect caught ?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by AlphaStyles(m): 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
UNA NO GIVE AM BETTER TORTURE
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by BahaushenArewa: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by nighthawk1: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
The lady too is culpable here though I don't agree with the action of the five men. Lets assume by some odd contraption her money was doubled.

She will never mention to her boyfriend, fiance or anyone that she engaged in such unwholesome act to get money rather she will frame up one investment biz or the other.

Guys shey una see wetin some babes take dey balance account.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by nedekid: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
dawnomike:
I guess she was hypnotized right from the first encounter
Nothing like that. They play on one's greed. They them make the person swear oaths before a shrine that some misfortune will affect them if they reveal to anybody while the fraud is going on. Part of the swearing or removal of the binding oaths requires them sleeping with the lady. All fake. They just play on emotions and superstition.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ppogba: 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2022
angelfallz:
How is the man a fool?
If he is a fool, then what does that make the woman?

He is a fool because:

* This is not what he should be getting himself involved in at this age.
* He is a fool because I wonder what he will tell his children and family when they come visiting him at the police station or the prison.
* He is a fool because people younger than him are involved in productive ventures and not this nonsense.
* He is a FOOL because he will be shouting yes sir, Yes sir for people probably younger than his children while in the gaol.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by LINSAR: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:

Sweetie,you ve bn noticed.pls add it to your c.v.

He might not have presented his opinion appropriately,but he is right.
We need to condemn the banny's greed.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by LINSAR: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
ppogba:

He is a fool because:

* He is a fool because I wonder what he will tell his children and family when they come visiting him at the police station or the prison.
* He is a fool because people younger than him are involved in productive ventures and not this nonsense.
* He is a FOOL because he will be shouting yes sir, Yes sir for people probably younger than his children while in the gaol.

So what then is the lady?
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by cooooooks(m): 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Come and disown your gender o @ Loreettaa
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by angelfallz(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
Okay, good points. But you did not answer my second question.

ppogba:

He is a fool because:

Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ahnie: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
LINSAR:

He might not have presented his opinion appropriately,but he is right.
We need to condemn the banny's greed.
She was under their *means*
Them jazz her,so nor be clear eyes.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by LINSAR: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:

She was under their *means*
Them jazz her,so nor be clear eyes.

Probably she too used nyansh and bwess to jazz them.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by cliqtips: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Lmfao.
For This Life try get sense,E get Y

I'm sure, that lady wasn't hypnotized
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Nemesisobaara: 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
The same thing happened to a lady I know. They deceived her and took her to somewhere in Idi araba. Collected her phone, her money and had sex with her. She even showed up the next day and they still bleeped her again and collected another money. They told her that she has a spiritual problem that has affected her stomach, that she needs to spiritually remove it, else, she will die. The long side of the story is that they kept calling her for money and she continued sending money. She even collected my 10k and sent to this guys. As they told her that she will get back her iPhone 6 which they collected from her. It was when I noticed that she was becoming so moody, emaciated and worried that I asked her what the matter was and where she kept her phone. At first, she refused to tell me since they told her that she will die if she tells anyone about it. It immediately came to my mind that she must have been under some form of threat. So I forced her to tell me. I told her that if she doesn't tell me and kept it to herself, she might realise her mistake when it's already too late. That was when she confirmed my suspicion. She told me everything excluding the sex part; even though I asked her if she was touched. She said no. At that point I was so angry and wished I had some magical powers to summon those guys and kill them all. But, na human I be. I tried calling their line but it was switched off. By this time they have collected a total of 65k from her plus her iPhone, 6s.. The part that made me shed tears was when she later told me four months later that they slept with her that day and the next day too. A girl I met as a virgin. Girl Wey be say na me tear the rubber and was planning to marry ���...This things happen, guys. It's not like the lady involved is an olosho, some are decent girls but aren't wise. When a woman is so naive, they can be easily deceived. And for the guys that keep their money with their women, be careful, those devilish men can render you penniless if they catch your girl..I first encountered this people 12years ago and I followed them to somewhere in Ijesha, thank God, my brain came to play at the nick of time and I even collect transport from them without parting with a penny...May they never see the light of a new year.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by grandstar(m): 9:02pm On Aug 06, 2022
angelfallz:
A dunce would always be a dunce. The man is not useless. If he was useless how come he had sex with her? Useless can't get sex.

Stop trying to defend the senseless woman.

I wish I could 100% agree with you but I feel deep down in my soul, she was forced to compromise out of fear and intimidation. If she had refused, they would not only have forced themselves on her but would have also battered her severely.

From the way the article was written, she had little or no choice in the matter.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ppogba: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
LINSAR:

So what then is the lady?

Somebody has already said she has mosquito brain. I cannot think of a better, more complimentary remark for her.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by kelspinall(m): 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Nope the lady is the fool.
elaborate
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by ppogba: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2022
angelfallz:
Okay, good points. But you did not answer my second question.

The lady is a NAFDAC approved MUMU.
Given that she had probably stayed in Lagos at least for 24 hours.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Schprobs: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
dre11:

https://pmexpressng.com/how-5-money-doublers-engaged-lady-28-in-marathon-sx-in-guise-to-make-her-rich/

Those genders just thinks money rain from heaven. Dey don't use their head
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by philiancoop(m): 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
So all the women who collect money under the false pretence of love should go free abi. This is unfair
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Drbolie(m): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
Anybody that vote APC next year no get Sense like one person in the story above.
Oya receive sen sense
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Halo22: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
I noticed that ladies are more desperate these days to make wealth than men.
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Shaggyswang(f): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
When frustrated, delusional olosho Nigerian feminists like Jennyclay keep selling them a pipedream that possession of a towtow entitles them to free things and money they didn't work for, this will always be the norm.
I hope they enjoyed her worthless public toilet well.
When they finally agree to act and think like humans with awareness of due processes and consequences of irrational greed and entitlement, we will according them all the respect and consideration that is due them...
Until then, treat an entitled commodity like what it is cool
Re: How 5 ‘money Doublers’ Engaged Lady In Marathon Sex In Guise To Make Her Rich by Chidi2022: 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
ahnie:

She was under *means*
No be her clear eyes.
Yea.... You are right... God will guide us ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Man Cuts His Girlfriend’s Two Hands For Flirting With A Guy (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.