Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members (44168 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by UNDFTD: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Another fake news and cheap a$$ propaganda. Having said that, I find it perplexing that the Fulanis would make no distinctions between them and the Hausas when they need the help of the Hausas to fight their battle but once that's accomplished, they [b]revert back [/b]to making distinctions between the two ethnic groups. They even feel insulted when referred to as Hausa-Fulani because they feel they are superior to the Hausas. I am glad that the Hausas are getting with the program and no longer let themselves be used by the terrorist Fulanis and abused and discarded when no longer needed.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by BeardGangJnr1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
chinos20:

But his brother didn't do the killings.I understand their election strategy but it will not work
Killing is killing regardless of whoever does it....he should condemn it....if not it will look like he's condoning it...don't u think
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Waterbear(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
Pure FAKE NEWS .... some weeks ago Igbos were killed... nobody pulled the tribal card...

I was with some Hausa men just last night talking about African Grey parrots... we had a friendly conversation in this same city.... and they all know how hard the media is trying to bring tension between the two tribes ....

This is a political move ..

SIMPLE...
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Voiceofthestree: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
BATified2023:
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u

If Obi become president the worst thing he can do is share the country and that’s exactly what we are waiting for Ok OBI the best candidate for the job 2023 wailers can hug transformers
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Hartman11: 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
BATified2023:
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u
I no blame u, na delegate I blame
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Obi4Ever: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2022
I don`t talk to buhari's jobless youth
jrusky:

Infact your dumbness is far eyind definition infact you are a slowpoke, not just a slowpoke, an slowpoke, not just an Imbecille, a stupid not just stupid, an idiot not just idiot but exceptional lunatic that what you are motherfucker.

U wan shake the table let dig it on. Your stupid moniker defines you.

Waiting......
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by BATified2023: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2022
Hartman11:

I no blame u, na delegate I blame
i no blame u
I blame d gullible Nigerians who can’t see through d deciet of d igbos
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by adekolaelect(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

Ilorin afonja, the terrorist fulanis are already ravaging your afonja land and killing your afonja people in mass, but Igbos are your problem.
stale!!!! Unreasonable comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Swarm Of Bees Disrupt APC Rally In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.