Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,904 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members (44161 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / There Is A Growing Resentment Of Fulani Herdsmen Within The Hausa Community. / IPOB Attacks Hausa Residents In Rivers State. 2 Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by GoodLife4live: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Obi4Ever:
Please could we just live in peace and unity. As one big family and great nation.
suddenly u don love nigeria ... I pray you continue oo .. but don't change when obi lost in 2023.. I don't want to hear biafra or death.. lovely
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by StylelushMag: 7:01am On Aug 07, 2022
Don't mind those blackmailers. They thought they can blackmail the Igbos. Useless entities.
ZombieSlayer1:

Whoever posted this thrash with this thrashy headline is a big fool just looking to cause issues. This is my area and this killing wasn't done by IPOB as the foolish OP is trying to claim it was.

I know this because I live near this community. The people killed are scrap collectors. They had just had a meeting with other scrap collectors and it wasn't up to 10minutes after the meeting, the other collectors left and these killers came there and shot these 8 collectors who are the ones that sleep there.
We're even suspecting it might've been an inside job among them because the collectors have been having issue amongst themselves as some of them have been going to the territories of the other collectors to collect scrap.
The OP is trying to paint it as Igbos hating other tribes which is totaly false as these collectors have been living peacefully with the people in that community, in fact, a friend of mine wanted to give her old phone to one of the collectors by next week Tuesday but unfortunately he was one of those murdered.
May the killers of these innocent souls never find peace and may the earth reject their corpse
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Hushbingo: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

Typical of an slowpoke like you.
May IPOB terrorist act happen to you and you family members IJN

May Buhari economy happened to you and your family IJN.

May Bandits and Boko Haram rade you...

Ona nor dey tire for this county ? Tufiakwa
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Alpharey: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
angry angry

OSU pigs are bitting more than they can chew...

This is one of the reasons why Obi can never make it.

OSU pigs are so intolerant!

Yes, the Futa Jalon warriors will always make it.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Difrent: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Obi is in my moniker and so what? We use our senses. If you follow my moniker you will know I attack Simon Ekpa on a regular. IPOB don't engage in such. Politicians leverage on existing agitation to create falsehood.

Just like igbos are now leveraging on existing agitation to create falsehood against Obis rivals....they thought all of us have collective amnesia like them

Just wait till campaign starts proper we will dig up all your anti Nigeria rants....why are you not calling Nigeria a zoo again?....hausa fulanis (even a mauritanian) are now your best friends even when you tag us enemy for warning you against calling every fulani man a criminal terrorist.
What about the slave tag you gave anyone who ask you not to stereotype fulanis.....are you now willingly enslaving yourselves by endorsing a mauritanian over your fellow igbos who are presidential candidates?..

Questions plenty....just wait make campaign start proper
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Sirlins(m): 7:17am On Aug 07, 2022
Bundaweber:

Idiots like you will not see India. Continue stylish defending such henious act after all na one day pitbull go turn maul him owner
why will you look for another country to compare, you must be out of other country's name to mention, have you been to India before ? Do you think Nigeria is better than India ?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by mutvy: 7:18am On Aug 07, 2022
Igbo people will always support their people no matter what one of them did.
How could you murder people because of their ethnicity or religion and your people are still supporting the killers? How are Igbo people different from Fulani herders now?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Obidient4life3: 7:19am On Aug 07, 2022
Difrent:

Just like igbos are now leveraging on existing agitation to create falsehood against Obis rivals....they thought all of us have collective amnesia like them

Just wait till campaign starts proper we will dig up all your anti Nigeria rants....why are you not calling Nigeria a zoo again?....hausa fulanis (even a mauritanian) are now your best friends even when you tag us enemy for warning you against calling every fulani man a criminal terrorist.
What about the slave tag you gave anyone who ask you not to stereotype fulanis.....are you now willingly enslaving yourselves by endorsing a mauritanian over your fellow igbos who are presidential candidates?..

Questions plenty....just wait make campaign start proper
Nigeria is worse than a zoo. If e pain you hang yourself.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Alpharey: 7:20am On Aug 07, 2022
BATified2023:
What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u

Your propaganda is not selling. Try something else.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Obi4Ever: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Sure if they truly win
GoodLife4live:
suddenly u don love nigeria ... I pray you continue oo .. but don't change when obi lost in 2023.. I don't want to hear biafra or death.. lovely
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Ogakaycce(m): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2022
The more you hate Igbo's the more they prosper..
There's no community in Nigeria you will not see Igbo man buy land and build House.. Go and verify.
Igbo's are the only tribe that practice one Nigeria.
Igbo's supported and voted for obasanjo against ojukwu. Igbo's voted for Yar aduwa against Orji uzor. They've voted for GEJ and Atiku too..
I believe this news is fake to tannish Igbo's image against our northern brothers and sisters.
Be obidient and stop living a hateful life.

What I know for sure is that the igbos are far worse than d fulanis,the only difference for now is that igbos don’t have power but d fulanis have

Imagine someone without power calling Lagos a no man’s land

Imagine someone without power coming to your region n telling u how to live your life

Imagine someone without power enforcing sit at home where he has small influence

Imagine someone without power killing his people n other tribes in his region

Think about what igbos will do when they have power?
These people are far worse than fulanis,u will b a dunce if u believe igbos love u

They are only doing eye service because they need u for election,have u wonder y they no longer call Nigeria zoo?
Have I wonder y they don’t insult Nigerians again?

Give d igbos power n u will see real replica of unknown gunmen all over Nigeria

Then u will realize fulanis are learners

See tha moniker obidient4life defending ipob,do u think that one love u?

Ipob miscreants that hates u with passion are d same people hiding under obi because he’s ipob plan B

Open your eyes before nnamdi kanu will b released by Peter obi n he will carry out all his evil agenda on u

They ignored nnamdi kanu now cos they think their obi plan B will work,let obi lose n u will see d real hate they have for u[/quote]

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by showafrica(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
NIGERIA MUST SEPERATE
Let everyone govern themselves by his own rules.

There is nothing like unity... We are just deceive ourselves and killing carelessly. Well. I know by the time Peter Obi turns the huge land in the north to massive agric production company for Africa. Na northerners will beg Nigerians to allow them have there own country. For now, they are too lazy to discover the amount of resources they have in the north
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by TinubuNG: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2022
Chiffy:

You are mumu man. Don't you have google? Why not search by yourself and see the multiple posts made about that same picture, even as far back as 2019.
Your father na mumu, your mother na mumu ,you are a mumu ,all your brothers and sisters are mumu, your extended family and friends are mumu ,all your neighborhood na mumu.

When I remember the other mumu around you,I will come back to tell you sad
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Difrent: 7:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Obidient4life3:

Nigeria is worse than a zoo. If e pain you hang yourself.

Oh you know already that its death by hanging that will save you from the humiliation surely to come your way in 2023.....Good to know.
People who hang themselves are abandoned in evil forests to be eaten by wild animals...Land abhor such idiots.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Alpharey: 7:28am On Aug 07, 2022
When you are buying AK 47 guns and other weapons and giving to the Fulanis. Your shallow minds did not tell you that they can use those weapons to perpetuate evil, even against themselves.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Eniitankorede: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2022
And Peter Obi will be expecting the same people to vote for him? He is a joker?
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by nedekid: 7:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Bundaweber:

But another person in the earlier comment said he comes from the community and that those guys were scrap collectors
I assume you meant the guys killed.
As I wrote earlier. One of them was commisioned as a security man in a house whoes owner stays in Lagos. The house owners kid brother lives there.
As usual once a northerner stays in a place, his kinsmen join him, staying in the compound. I did not say all of them were security men. The others go out for their daily bread and come back to sleep in that premises at night.
I know, because I have links to that community. My late igbo grand mother was from that place.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Obidient4life3: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Difrent:

Oh you know already that its death by hanging that will save you from the humiliation surely to come your way in 2023.....Good to know.
People who hang themselves are abandoned in evil forests to be eaten by wild animals...Land abhor such idiots.

Your bandit and Agbado Agboro leaders will be shamelessly retired come 2023. So go and buy your sniper and keep.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Alpharey: 8:14am On Aug 07, 2022
Dagger111:

Why won't you call it fake, flat headed people. If na Tinubu matter now, una go don full here forming rubbish.

Cone headed monst*r
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by egunna(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2022
koondog:
LISTEN SE AND SS, TINUBU AND APC ARE BEHIND THE SENSELESS VIOLENCE IN SE AND SOON SS. SOLUDO AND IGBO LEADERS KNOW THIS, THEY ARE JUST LAYING TRAP TO CATCH THEM RED HANDED. THEIR PLAN IS TO INFLICT NON STOP VIOLENCE FROM NOW TILL ELECTION DAY, TO SCARE PEOPLE FROM VOTING FOR OBI, SO THAT TINUBU CAN WIN BASED ON LOW TURNOUT FROM SE AND SS. THEY WILL ALSO USE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO RIG WITH MILITARY AND POLICE. THE VIOLENCE IN SS WILL START SHORTLY ESPECIALLY IN RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND DELTA.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THESE VIOLENCE IS MOSTLY IN ANAMBRA AND ENUGU? ASK YOURSELF WHY. BECAUSE IMO AND EBONYI ARE ALREADY UNDER APC CONTROL. ABIA IS ALSO CALM BECAUSE THEY ALREADY REACHED A DEAL WITH ORJI UZO KALU AND GOV. IKPEAZU. ANAMBRA IS THEIR MAIN TARGET, SINCE ITS RUN BY APGA AND HARD TO CRACK IN OR CONTROL.
are u being sarcastic?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2022
Trying so hard to paint Igbos bad with fake news. This is so unfair.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by lanzie90: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2022
koondog:
LISTEN SE AND SS, TINUBU AND APC ARE BEHIND THE SENSELESS VIOLENCE IN SE AND SOON SS. SOLUDO AND IGBO LEADERS KNOW THIS, THEY ARE JUST LAYING TRAP TO CATCH THEM RED HANDED. THEIR PLAN IS TO INFLICT NON STOP VIOLENCE FROM NOW TILL ELECTION DAY, TO SCARE PEOPLE FROM VOTING FOR OBI, SO THAT TINUBU CAN WIN BASED ON LOW TURNOUT FROM SE AND SS. THEY WILL ALSO USE THAT OPPORTUNITY TO RIG WITH MILITARY AND POLICE. THE VIOLENCE IN SS WILL START SHORTLY ESPECIALLY IN RIVERS, AKWA IBOM AND DELTA.

HAVE YOU NOTICED THESE VIOLENCE IS MOSTLY IN ANAMBRA AND ENUGU? ASK YOURSELF WHY. BECAUSE IMO AND EBONYI ARE ALREADY UNDER APC CONTROL. ABIA IS ALSO CALM BECAUSE THEY ALREADY REACHED A DEAL WITH ORJI UZO KALU AND GOV. IKPEAZU. ANAMBRA IS THEIR MAIN TARGET, SINCE ITS RUN BY APGA AND HARD TO CRACK IN OR CONTROL.

You're out for your mind. You obviously didn't think before writing this. Illiterate

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by biker1: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Whoever posted this thrash with this thrashy headline is a big fool just looking to cause issues. This is my area and this killing wasn't done by IPOB as the foolish OP is trying to claim it was.

I know this because I live near this community. The people killed are scrap collectors. They had just had a meeting with other scrap collectors and it wasn't up to 10minutes after the meeting, the other collectors left and these killers came there and shot these 8 collectors who are the ones that sleep there.
We're even suspecting it might've been an inside job among them because the collectors have been having issue amongst themselves as some of them have been going to the territories of the other collectors to collect scrap.
The OP is trying to paint it as Igbos hating other tribes which is totaly false as these collectors have been living peacefully with the people in that community, in fact, a friend of mine wanted to give her old phone to one of the collectors by next week Tuesday but unfortunately he was one of those murdered.
May the killers of these innocent souls never find peace and may the earth reject their corpse

Pls report this information to the police , this needs to get to the public ASAP before fake news will stirr up ethnic tension.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by sencekompis: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2022
AWON OBITUARY OBI
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by kafeii123: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2022
This is wrong if true according to the headline.... Let efforts be made to catch criminals red-handed...not harm an entire people simply because of few of their members' crimes.... Cos it'll only be a matter of time.. before it becomes the turn of the Yorubas..then the Niger deltans...then the non-imo Ibos....not a good way to go
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by emonis88: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
This is Hope trying to make things difficult for Obi, APC on the beat.
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
What do you expect someone who stole his state money and invest in his family business to say? No be even better company o, hero ( alcoholic drinks)
BeardGangJnr1:
When will Peter Obi condemn his brothers?? undecided
Better Atiku seff, wey get mind fit post and delete grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by kafeii123: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

I knew something else must have been off...cos the owner of this platform himself is a biased person.....so one must always make allowance for that bias....thank you for clearing things up.....no evil is justifiable
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Brodahud: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:
Ill track lost or stolen devices at affordable prices
ur phone number please
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Prozico22(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2022
Mandate2023:
Obi is already attacking other tribes......
Jealousy
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by Parkji: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
Chiffy:

This is the work of Apc and pdp propagandist. They are spreading fake news. This incident happended in ADAMAWA state.
They are not happy that the South East has been peaceful of recent
IT DID HAPPEN BRO MI
Re: IPOB Attacks Hausa Community In Imo, Kills 7 Members by AfricanColumbus: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2022
@ExplorerReturns when this news was reported by this profile days ago you came arguing and cussing, accusing us of pushing an agenda to stoke ethnic tensions. You argued every point presented plainly to you and kept insulting Eastern Consigliere Blog.

Now, is this not the same news now reported by a Nigerian newspaper? Can you see the victims are all from the North as reported by Eastern Consigliere Blog days ago? Can you see one victim was beheaded as reported by us? Can you see they were targeted and attacked in their own location?

We expect you do not have the depth of character to apologise to the Blog for your misbehavior days ago, now it has been confirmed we were very accurate in our report. We are only pointing this out for the sake of the Blog's reputation, which we take seriously, and also as an opportunity to show you your error very plainly. Next time when you come cussing the Blog from your less informed perspective we will not take you seriously.

Regards.

cc PROUDIGBO, Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) / Peter Obi, Obiano And Soludo At Basilica Holy Trinity Onitsha Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.