Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Am Begging You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Begging You (501 Views)

Please O Am Begging! Nairaland Men Should Stop Sending Me Messages / I Am Begging For An Android Phone / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Begging You by citywal(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
So guys for those that have gone through some of my post you will notice I have a YouTube channel. Truth is the channel is doing ok but I need more subscribers, so I'm begging you please and please you don't have to watch any of the videos if you don't want to, but please just subscribe and leave, subscription is free please here is the link below.

Www.youtube.com/c/shalayetv
Re: I Am Begging You by Bluezy13(m): 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
I just opened the link, clicked on the subscribe handle and it changed to subscribed. then I left the page.

Shey that's all ?

1 Like

Re: I Am Begging You by citywal(m): 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
I just opened the link, clicked on the subscribe handle and it changed to subscribed. then I left the page.

Shey that's all ?
yes that's all
Re: I Am Begging You by citywal(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2022
Thank you so much
Re: I Am Begging You by citywal(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Good morning everyone please I need your help

(1) (Reply)

Which One Hurts More? / My Friend's Husband Said "One Day I Will Find True Love? / Seun Didn't Go To Montessori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.