Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. (483 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by MonthlySalary: 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
I just wanted to share my experience of coping with heart break and maybe you can pick one or two points and learn.

I had a girl I loved. Perhaps the second girl I would ever loved and hoped to settle down with. But you know how Nigeria is. When I got through with NYSC, I couldn't get a reasonable job. I tried several applications and also tried to raise money to start a meaningful business. It didn't work out.

During this period, my girl just got into 400 level. In my own little capacity, I never failed to show her how much I loved her. At a point I tried to help her work on her project. At a point all she did was tell me how much issues she's facing about her project. She'd tell me all about her troubles so that I'd be worried about her.

Sometimes I'd take her out, sometimes I will personally bake cake for her cuz I was good at it ( oh yeah I did that alot of times).

Sometimes I'd cook for her when she's at my mum's place. Oh yeah I grew up with my mum.
The girl was good to me too.

After my NYSC in 2017, I moved back home. Me and mum always had differences. Mum would deliberately start a quarrel and fraustrat me. My girl would insist on me coming over to her place. She gave me the emotional comfort to pass that constant unreasonable quarrels.

At a point, during this period, she cheated on me and since then I felt broken and bad. She placed alot of calls through which I never picked, then she sent ton of friends (her's and mine) to plead on her behalf.

I told my mum what had happened. The girl came to our house, mum told her I wasn't at home. She pretended she was leaving, went and sat outside crying.

One PHCN guy that came to drop NEPA bill told me a girl was outside crying. I was shocked cuz I thought she had left. I got outside and saw my girl. She tried to kneel down to beg me. I waved it ASAP and told her to stand up.... I felt sorry for her, told her I was sleeping that was why she was told I wasn't at home. Then I took her inside and had sex.

She begged me and even shed tears. I had no option but to overlook what she had done cuz she came from a far place. BUT IF I HAD KNOWN, I wouldn't have let love get the best of me.

When she was about to go for NYSC, I tired to take pictures with her and also pictures of her with her phone. She kind of hate pictures, so she hit my had and her phone fell from my hand. She blamed it on me and went mad at me. She blamed me for it.

Later on she left for NYSC. I gave her my phone which had a better Pixel since i couldn't afford to get her a new phone at that point. And I knew she won't be able to take pictures at NYSC with her own phone.

You know it's part of the little things we do for love.

She later left for NYSC, her sisters started picking my calls and telling me she's in the car. Oh well, I knew what was happening.

After getting to camp, I became a stranger to her. I just smiled because I have been to NYSC and back.

Well she never looked back. i was seriously hurt. I resulted to alcohol to just to forget her and everything. At a point, I noticed alcohol seems efficient. Then I realized alcohol didn't cover up that space. I tried to start a new love life but it just didn't work out.

Then I fell in the palms of weed and street life.. chain smoking with folks who had seen me as a more reserved dude.. A life style I wasnt accustomed to.

Then at a point I got a job and that kindoff suppressed the thoughts about her
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by fman(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Good..
But why would you fall in love?
I don't date.
I flirt.
So no strings attached
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by nightfox01(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
Nna men I have brain pain from reading this crysee epistle lemme wait for verywickedman to advise you
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Finisher07(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
I will advise men to stop falling in love with every girl, because most girls don't love without a single reason, once they find a bigger pocket, you are gone,
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by VeryWickedMan: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Stupid thread from an unrepentant simp.
Only a fool will waste energy and time advising here.

1 Like

Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Bluntguy: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Only simps resort to alcohol and weed in order to escape heartbreak. Stop simping and get on your feet. By the way, she is coming back to you after her service year. First simp fit no be simp but second simp na proper Simping.
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Baitullah: 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
Lol. Your biggest mistake was searching for love. That romantic lovey dovey moments are what media and modern society has implanted in unsuspecting young men. It's all in your head.

But wait, how can you say you ar heartbroken because someone who does not hold the key to your financial breakthrough left you? Think man. It's all in your head.

The sooner your unplug frim the matrix of this world, the better.
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by MonthlySalary: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
If only you are patient enough to read
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
*Yawn*

Boring... I almost care though grin grin
Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Magnoliaa(f): 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
Persephone1:
*Yawn*

Boring... I almost care though grin grin

Wallahi. Stories that *almost* touched the heart.
Like we care. grin

Nigga, please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Wallahi. Stories that *almost* touched the heart.
Like we care. grin

Nigga, please.
grin grin grin grin
I almost give a fvck ni sha, thank God i caught it back. grin cheesy cheesy

Next please!

1 Like

Re: How I Tried To Cope With Heart Break. by Lionstep: 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
When you come across the one that tick few of your boxes you start picturing her as your wife already, forgetting that relationship is always a game and one person must win, whether you like it or not it is what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How My Day Went���� / Some Great 3D Designs You Would Love To See / What Is It With Name-calling Amongst Friends Nowadays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.