Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! (31536 Views)

Pastor Sarah Omakwu Warns Comedians Against Using Christianity For Jokes / Man Carries Cross In V.I, Lagos To Apologise To Jesus For Sinning Against Him / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by sonofElElyon: 10:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
paxonel:
that is not what i said, read my comment again.
only a fanantic like you will say a fellow Christian is not a Christian just like Northern Muslim fanatics will say southern Muslims are not Muslims because they do not believe in some of their ideologies
you have not answer the question.

If you were in Pakistan and you hear some Muslims blaspheme against Christ, will you speak out because you love Christ?

The answer is no, you can't even try it.

A Christian female student was accused of blasphemy and was killed in sokoto, and the killers claimed to love Islam that's why they did it.
But the question is, this same people, will they kill the girl assuming they were in southern part of Nigeria and they heard her blasphemed against Islam ?

The answer is no, they can't even try it!

You see this your fanatism, there is no place for it in Christianity.

You must distinguish between when you are being a fanatic and when you are being a committed Christian or you are on your own

You are not a Christian. Period. Just because you profess to be one doesn't mean you are. By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by elonize(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
lomprico:

What is 10kobo sense? Fool!
dat y u don't av an ounce of sense in ur brain...
Coconut without water in it,is better Dan u...with ur agbado brain grin cheesy
Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by paxonel(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2022
sonofElElyon:

You are not a Christian. Period.
you are juju idolater period

Just because you profess to be one doesn't mean you are. By their fruits you shall know them.
just because you profess to be a Christian doesn't mean you are, by your fruit you are going to hell fire straight
Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by AntiChristian: 5:25am On Aug 10, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't dream of Mohammed or the demons controlling you bums. I am not part of your terrorist lot dreaming of virgins in "heaven".
Na holy spirit dey reveal all these to you right? The promise of the Jesus created by Rome is being fulfilled in your life.
Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by sonofElElyon: 6:29am On Aug 10, 2022
paxonel:
you are juju idolater period
just because you profess to be a Christian doesn't mean you are, by your fruit you are going to hell fire straight

Quod Erat Demonstrandum.

You just proved me right with your post.

Bye
Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
Na holy spirit dey reveal all these to you right? The promise of the Jesus created by Rome is being fulfilled in your life.

Go and fap while lusting after a mannequin, ok? Heard you perverts get turned on just seeing one.
Re: Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! by eldeens: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2022
Pells:

Jesus is the son of God
I can also answer when someone calls me by my father's name ,get it to your skull

But na your papa born you and paid your school fees abi, that's why it is called surname and your name is called other names. Surname still surpassed. Critical thinking my brother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Some Great Pastors Die Young Despite Healing Many / "Buhari's 2-Day Visit To Lagos A Slap On Nigerian Christians" - Catholic Bishop / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.