Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler (35382 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by bigdammyj: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Over due.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

We've already beamed touch light on you and soon, you will have a date with DSS

Keep peddling fake news

Lol

Airport attendants don't have a say with DSS but let's all pretend and form James Bond here

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Balkan(m): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2022
That's the wayy to go
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by PStacks(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
One Million Man Match today In Nasarawa State Capital, Lafia. Youths Painted the Whole City Obidient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRXkcb3PAQ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by jrusky(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2022
I give no shit, their headache.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
This is too cheap, politicians will see us like clowns, if we keep supporting them blindly. We must stay together as 'the people' and demand for the best. Why lie, cheat and fight for a politician?

Just ensure the electoral process is fair, and the politicians tell us what they are coming to do, how they will solve the problems. We need to see their manifestos and scrutinize it, then hold them by it while they are in office. As a pragmatic man, I only take people based on precedence and past achievements/track records. If I want to employ a worker, we look at their track records. A president, governor, local government chairmen are our workers, let's look at their CV. Let's leave aside politics of hate, bitterness and extremists politics, let's debate, let's bring out demands for all Political office aspirants.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Baddestbiitch(f): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

Well I am APC.. ACN to be precise

But I enjoy how PDP influencers like Deji Adeyanju, Reno Omokiri and Sega link rendered the miscreants very useless...

They have signed petition, curses and threatened... Those guys still remain focused on their positive Campaign

I must say I enjoy PDP maturity this year
Thank you sweetheart, election is not about chest beating, insults, etc.

Vote your own let me vote my own but children of hate and depression are using it for insults and name callings.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Elexdallas(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
The way it should be,
Incompetency shouldn’t be tolerated.
If po still fail to deliver his numerous promises to Nigerians, he will still face the same fate.
High time we stop tolerating rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by haffaze777(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Who can separate Pandora criminal and lie?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Bellfun(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:
who will now sack the man that dole out fake statistics undecided undecided undecided

Abi ooo...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Elexdallas(m): 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
To me, peter obi supporters is what Nigeria need, they don’t tolerate rubbish. The amount of sh.t we tolerated in this country is the reason why Nigeria is in this mess.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

God forbid having an Igbo blood on that throne
God must give you some one like Buhari in your life.
Your Children and Husband must behave like Buhari they must be Buhari promax

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Very bad, for any nation that seriously wants to grow. Nigerians scrutinize politicians very well, too much sentiments without sense breeds mediocrity in a nation.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

PrinceOfLagos Abi Abakaliki carry your toxic style of Politics away from my mention

I have my opinion you have yours am not obligated to argue my position with you

Why mentioning my State Capital
Respect your old age
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

as par say na ur papa throne ABI?.... be yusful

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by RandyOku: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:

Sharapgrin

It's called ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Sharap once again!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
This issue has been addressed quickly we moved
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Moh247: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Hizzy:

Why mentioning my State Capital
Respect your old age

Lol.. Simon Ekpa people.. oh we can't mention Abakaliki again

Ok I will change it to Prince of Imo not because of you but my. Respect for Dave Umahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by detectivejones: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Casting time.LMAO
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2022
Sensible youths are in Labour Party
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Viscuz: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

Ok I will change it to Prince of Imo not because of you but my. Respect for Dave Umahi

Sunday iboho and rayaba nissan dey speak french now
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
grin What do you expect from children of hate and depression

Pdp come 2023
Moh247 is supporting PDP because of his uncle but you make a lot of noise here
Moh247 is a multi millionaire benefiting from PDP but you ain't benefiting anything and your still hating we IGBOs your mumu too much
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by tallerSSS: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Leave nairaland and know peace.. I now so much dislike this site.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by monex(m): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob style bullying

Everyone must be insulted, threatened, cancelled and if you are untouchable they want you banned, sanctioned , fired, they don't mind calling EFCC, FBI, FIFA and NAFDAC

This idiots think they matter, even Labour party that took them refuge is now no man's land and they will cancel it's day one members

Where is omenka, hellinuis, mannabbqgrill and others whose only crime is not supporting them?!

They curse them, abuse them, and when they reply they quickly call mods, their attack with burner Account get hidden while the attacked get banned

1:FS Yusuf posted the stolen pics
2:Neerfeti posted the stolen pics
3: Almost all repentant Ipob terrorist turned Obi supporters posted it
4:Peter Obi himself thanked the Falsehood of the stolen Kenya crowd pictures
5: Only Labour party headquarters staff get called for sack

If you like curse , threaten, pettition and call for ban, Every candidate would be scrutinized

Tribalism & Mediocrity are Nigeria's biggest problem. if you claim to be different from APC & PDP, you shouldn't condone mediocrity.

You APC folks were the ones to laugh about the fake post yet you are claiming bla bla bla
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy e don dey clear for their eyes..
Division in the camp of the enemy..

God of APC is at work
Waiting to put the enemies to a massive shame publicly
APC god is not the living GOD
APC way scatter everything and they're supporting Boko, herdsmen and ISWAP APC and it's members are Terrorist they god is called Mammo
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by LiveWithIt: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2022
Hizzy:

APC god is not the living GOD
APC way scatter everything and they're supporting Boko, herdsmen and ISWAP APC and it's members are Terrorist they god is called Mammo
Hmm Mr lecturer I sight you undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

Lol Dave way we reject
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2022
Peter Obi supporters showing others how to be different. They will call out mistakes no matter whose ox is gored.

This is a new lease of life. This is a new Nigeria. If anybody is incompetent, they will call him out. They are not zombies. They do not receive 30k a month to cuss opponents and promote tribalism and divisive rhetorics

Agbadorians have kept on defending the fake Bishop debacle in spite of the fact that it is clear to all.

This is a New Nigeria run by the youth. Incompetence will not be tolerated. This is the Obi model. Peter Obi will win. God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Insecurity: NSCDC Commissions Female Squad To Secure Schools (photos) / Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.