Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler (35383 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by kelvinklein219(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up, the labour party don't play politics of deceit and lies like APC and Tinubu fake bishops

The Nasarawa rally was massive enough to convince anyone that the Obi/Datti movement is no child's play, the videos are there for all to watch.
I wonder why the labour party social media handler posted additional pictures that has nothing to do with Obi rally in Nasarawa..

I am suspecting sabotage
The rally was really massive, one didn't need to fetch picture from any inter place to convince anyone, the exact picture of Nasarawa was enough to speak for itself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

God forbid having an Igbo blood on that throne

U will soon commit suicide..

E de pain you gaga oo

Not when someone in Igbo Land dump your sister or your mom
U now take it for fight
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by DeleTaller: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2022
Like Obi, like his S M H.... If you guys asked for his replacement then you should be bold enough to ask for Obi's replacement too. A liar is a liar regardless who is involved.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by phoenix45(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
Lol una don give agbodians what to use hold body.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Hakeem3(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Lie lie Party and it's Presidential aspirant. Lai Mohammed is an Angel for where Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters dey. These People lie sotay, the devil fear. grin grin
Yoluba urchins wey disguise grin we don't expect anything sensible from Batstards
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by DeleTaller: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up, the labour party don't play politics of deceit and lies like APC and Tinubu fake bishops

The Nasarawa rally was massive enough to convince anyone that the Obi/Datti movement is no child's play, the videos are there for all to watch.
I wonder why the labour party social media handler posted additional pictures that has nothing to do with Obi rally in Nasarawa..

I am suspecting sabotage

Labour Party means Liars Party...... Only if you can explain why your Party showed us fake pics from Kenya and Obi acknowledged and sent out a congrats msg....Why ? just answer maybe i can join u guys today if u have a sensible answer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

Igbos hate mediocrity. Nigeria is down because of mediocrity.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob style bullying

Everyone must be insulted, threatened, cancelled and if you are untouchable they want you banned, sanctioned , fired, they don't mind calling EFCC, FBI, FIFA and NAFDAC

This idiots think they matter, even Labour party that took them refuge is now no man's land and they will cancel it's day one members

Where is omenka, hellinuis, mannabbqgrill and others whose only crime is not supporting them?!

They curse them, abuse them, and when they reply they quickly call mods, their attack with burner Account get hidden while the attacked get banned

1:FS Yusuf posted the stolen pics
2:Neerfeti posted the stolen pics
3: Almost all repentant Ipob terrorist turned Obi supporters posted it
4:Peter Obi himself thanked the Falsehood of the stolen Kenya crowd pictures
5: Only Labour party headquarters staff get called for sack

If you like curse , threaten, pettition and call for ban, Every candidate would be scrutinized

trash
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by IbadeHQ: 10:22am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am suspecting sabotage

Everything about Labour party is all lies. Even Peter Obi lies on TV twice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:23am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Lie lie Party and it's Presidential aspirant. Lai Mohammed is an Angel for where Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters dey. These People lie sotay, the devil fear. grin grin

trash from a minority

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:25am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:

Premium trash from a minority
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by IbadeHQ: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

That’s a testament to Nigerians that Obidients will not tolerate incompetence from anyone no matter your affinity to the movement.

We will be our own police.

And even Peter Obi himself, if he fails to deliver, he too, will collect woto woto.

Therefore, the incompetent handler should be sacked to avoid bringing embarrassment to the movement.

That’s one of the many ways we are different from BATstards… those fools swallow and defend any idiocy as long as it’s coming from Tinubu or his campaign team.

But Peter Obi tell lies twice on National tv, what are you going to do to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Afamed: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2022
When Obi himself is a promoter of fake datà
What do you expect from his handlers

Everywhere the Pandora fraud goes, he always wants to impress with fake data/ information

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by papiwyte(m): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Beginning of their problem....

Don't worry till u see BAT campaign train
E GO SHOCK UNA grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Dapson73(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Comrade don't off the mic. Fire on. E dey sweet my belle grin

God forbids another Lai Muhammeds administration in Nigeria, it must all end with Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am suspecting sabotage
hahaha he is now a sabo shocked where have I heard something like that before? he better run for his own safety before you people kill him and eat his meat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

Lol yeah it's Tinubu and APC, or Fulani herdmen, in fact. It's Saboteur

Ipob terrorist are modern day babarians and lunatics , curse and Plaque to modern day civilisation

the guy handling that account better run since they've already branded him a sabo. We all know what they do to sabo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by MartinsD12(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2022
Kennedyli:
Several Peter Obi supporters have joined the call to replace the Labour Party social media account handler.
This follows the incident where the account posted images from William Ruto's campaign in Kenya as apart of the Peter Obi Nasarawa State awareness rally.
The handler is also being accused of not being engaging enough and being reactive when it comes to promoting the party's candidates.

https://twitter.com/Jack_ng01/status/1556071819555340289?t=VVNkeOJlq4FB8ZfSQXiZ0A&s=19
Nasarawa rally was massively the huge numbers are intimidating, labour party Twitter handler should be sacked immediately he is sabotaging the movement by not reporting true facts and image's by putting William rutos campaign image it means he or she has a bad intention, sack immediately.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by GeneralPula: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Elexdallas:
To me, peter obi supporters is what Nigeria need, they don’t tolerate rubbish. The amount of sh.t we tolerated in this country is the reason why Nigeria is in this mess.
And their region be like that?
No lie, which region mess pass for naija? I no dey ask you... Just reason ham and tell yourself the truth..

People wey Dey collect Kerosene for votes nah hin Nigeria need? Abeg no let your pikin see say you talk ham.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Armani84: 11:34am On Aug 07, 2022
I don't just know why... I always see Peter obi Labour Party candidate for presidential candidates as failure already... he needs to start from scratch not from up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Truthfulguy10: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:

Hey! Be mindful of what you say
You are not God
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by shortIGBOman: 11:36am On Aug 07, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

trash from a minority

Who know una? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The Nasarawa Lafia Obi/Datti rally was so massive , I saw the video and I was wowed..

The reason why the Labour party social media handler posted another pictures is what I don't know

Could it be to sabotage the rally ?

Care to share the video you saw?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:54am On Aug 07, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Care to share the video you saw?
Go on Twitter and search for video of obi rally in Lafia

It's massive
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Blazebond(m): 11:56am On Aug 07, 2022
Pathetic people.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Lashist(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob style bullying

Everyone must be insulted, threatened, cancelled and if you are untouchable they want you banned, sanctioned , fired, they don't mind calling EFCC, FBI, FIFA and NAFDAC

This idiots think they matter, even Labour party that took them refuge is now no man's land and they will cancel it's day one members

Where is omenka, hellinuis, mannabbqgrill and others whose only crime is not supporting them?!

They curse them, abuse them, and when they reply they quickly call mods, their attack with burner Account get hidden while the attacked get banned

1:FS Yusuf posted the stolen pics
2:Neerfeti posted the stolen pics
3: Almost all repentant Ipob terrorist turned Obi supporters posted it
4:Peter Obi himself thanked the Falsehood of the stolen Kenya crowd pictures
5: Only Labour party headquarters staff get called for sack

If you like curse , threaten, pettition and call for ban, Every candidate would be scrutinized

Lol...who else calls mods more than you?? You waste your time creating monikers to troll and say rubbish and insult ppl but once you are called what you really are, you go begin call mods
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by maasoap(m): 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:
who will now sack the man that dole out fake statistics undecided undecided undecided

Abi now grin grin grin
Failure gang. LP party that has no presence in SW or the entire northern regions. Jokers

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by dettolgel: 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:

If we had held our leaders to high standards like LP are trying to do we wouldn't have been in this situation we are today as a country.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by PeterObi4LP: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:

Shut up! This is not Ibo Presidency. ObiDatti is for all Nigerians.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by maasoap(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am suspecting sabotage

You wonder? Why would you wonder when the handler was just following in the footpaths of your candidate, Obi? He's the grandmaster of fake info himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Murphyenemuwe: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Please take it easy on that dude. This is too much but I'm enjoying every bit
Moh247:

Lol

Airport attendants don't have a say with DSS but let's all pretend and form James Bond here

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Corpse Disappears From Mortuary In Ogun, Hospital Reviews CCTV / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others / Meet 13 ‘landlords’ Of The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.