Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler (35375 Views)

Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by kcbaba007: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

God forbid having an Igbo blood on that throne

Banditory will kill you, repent today and become OBIdiently YUSful to Nigeria, your children if you have any, and your unborn generations.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by kcbaba007: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:

Lol yeah it's Tinubu and APC, or Fulani herdmen, in fact. It's Saboteur

Ipob terrorist are modern day babarians and lunatics , curse and Plaque to modern day civilisation

Serious painment, why are you this pained, are you jealousing your so called ipob terrorists?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by kcbaba007: 1:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

That’s a testament to Nigerians that Obidients will not tolerate incompetence from anyone no matter your affinity to the movement.

We will be our own police.

And even Peter Obi himself, if he fails to deliver, he too, will collect woto woto.

Therefore, the incompetent handler should be sacked to avoid bringing embarrassment to the movement.

That’s one of the many ways we are different from BATstards… those fools swallow and defend any idiocy as long as it’s coming from Tinubu or his campaign team.

You are wise
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OnionBandit(f): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Guyman01:

Actually Igbos don't tolerate mediocrity and incompetence, they lack the patience to tolerate unlike some other Nigerians
hypocrites..

You don't tolerate mediocrity and incompetence but we have your governors, senators and house of reps members looting and representing you poorly at the federal level but all you care about is Tinubu and Buhari..

You better kip qwayet and take your mkpurumiri in peace
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by newnigerdelta00: 2:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
The Nasarawa Lafia Obi/Datti rally was so massive , I saw the video and I was wowed..

The reason why the Labour party social media handler posted another pictures is what I don't know

Could it be to sabotage the rally ?

Owner too fake,obi lie lie people
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by newnigerdelta00: 2:17pm On Aug 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Lie lie Party and it's Presidential aspirant. Lai Mohammed is an Angel for where Peter Obi and his IPOB supporters dey. These People lie sotay, the devil fear. grin grin

Very useless people
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by newnigerdelta00: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up, the labour party don't play politics of deceit and lies like APC and Tinubu fake bishops

The Nasarawa rally was massive enough to convince anyone that the Obi/Datti movement is no child's play, the videos are there for all to watch.
I wonder why the labour party social media handler posted additional pictures that has nothing to do with Obi rally in Nasarawa..

I am suspecting sabotage

You shut your rotten mouth, supporting rubbish....na lies owner won take rule owner villages ...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by God1stson(m): 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:
who will now sack the man that dole out fake statistics undecided undecided undecided
Who will now sack the man indicted for bribing delegates and electorates in Ekiti. BABA I PREFER THE LESSER EVIL, THAT'S IF IT IS EVIL AT ALL.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by inoki247: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
God1stson:

Who will now sack the man indicted for bribing delegates and electorates in Ekiti. BABA I PREFER THE LESSER EVIL, THAT'S IF IT IS EVIL AT ALL.

Nothing like lesser evil dey are all scam...

You don't look for justification in other to support your candidate...

There's nothing like lesser sin.

You think Obi too was given LP party ticket on a platter of Gold..

I don't believe in any of this people I will rather work on my life dan put my progress anybody's hand...

As Buhari Govt worst reach people still mak am cos dey choose to work on dere life nd not focus on any Govt...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by samdaisi: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
These people are known with one particular thing killing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Kingspin(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ipob style bullying

Everyone must be insulted, threatened, cancelled and if you are untouchable they want you banned, sanctioned , fired, they don't mind calling EFCC, FBI, FIFA and NAFDAC

This idiots think they matter, even Labour party that took them refuge is now no man's land and they will cancel it's day one members

Where is omenka, hellinuis, mannabbqgrill and others whose only crime is not supporting them?!

They curse them, abuse them, and when they reply they quickly call mods, their attack with burner Account get hidden while the attacked get banned

1:FS Yusuf posted the stolen pics
2:Neerfeti posted the stolen pics
3: Almost all repentant Ipob terrorist turned Obi supporters posted it
4:Peter Obi himself thanked the Falsehood of the stolen Kenya crowd pictures
5: Only Labour party headquarters staff get called for sack

If you like curse , threaten, pettition and call for ban, Every candidate would be scrutinized

gossip
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by IbileIfe: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Shut up, the labour party don't play politics of deceit and lies like APC and Tinubu fake bishops

The Nasarawa rally was massive enough to convince anyone that the Obi/Datti movement is no child's play, the videos are there for all to watch.
I wonder why the labour party social media handler posted additional pictures that has nothing to do with Obi rally in Nasarawa..

I am suspecting sabotage

Define MASSIVE.
Videos shot to deceive viewers.
Were you there?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Steveabbeyly: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2022
What do you expect from Obi's supporters, lies, lies and lies. Even Painter Obi himself need to be sacked because he himself is the reason for his followers many lies. Painter Obi is a liar, he taught his followers lies.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Steveabbeyly: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

That’s a testament to Nigerians that Obidients will not tolerate incompetence from anyone no matter your affinity to the movement.

And even Peter Obi himself, if he fails to deliver, he too, will collect woto woto.

Therefore, the incompetent handler should be sacked to avoid bringing embarrassment to the movement.

That’s one of the many ways we are different from BATstards… those fools swallow and defend any idiocy as long as it’s coming from Tinubu or his campaign team.

But you can tolerate the same incompetence from Obi the Chief Executive of Lies himself. You need help
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by sonofthunder: 3:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kennedyli:

What is this question about? Is it for agbado? Is it for garri? Is it for dodo?

BTW, Rentic Allows you to share your apartment and earn up to N50,000 monthly in rent.

Fill out this form if you want to share your apartment:
https://rentic.app/apartment-share/

Follow this link to find roommate, flatmates to share apartment with you:[/b]
https://rentic.app/explore/?type=share-flat

Or fill this form https://rentic.app/accommodation-request/.
Register an account at www.rentic.app.

Wow..... Nice innovation..... Available nationwide?
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Simao88(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
LiveWithIt:
cheesy e don dey clear for their eyes..
Division in the camp of the enemy..

God of APC is at work
Waiting to put the enemies to a massive shame publicly

god of APC at work in order to finish what he started. God go shame all of una. APC will die with it's gods mark my words. Amin!
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Kennedyli: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
sonofthunder:

Wow..... Nice innovation..... Available nationwide?
Thanks. Yes. It is.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by PharmacyStore: 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wahala everywhere
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by adekolaelect(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
SmartPolician:
That Nassarawa rally pix is very embarrassing and disgraceful, to say the least
It has never be a disgrace but wait till 2023. You all over Rating who has no political structures to win election but forcing his popularity in the media as if he has what he doesn't have and you expect his media man not to post fake pix and information to commiserate your media propaganda .sack him and bring someone else that will not tell lies you like. then many of you poeple will secret will be exposed.

Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by grammarian247(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:
These guys are horrible aswear. Small thing, sack, kill, disgrace, threaten etc..

You last sentence gives you out as a very silly creature: insulting the entire ethnic group.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OnionBandit(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
grammarian247:

You last sentence gives you out as a very silly creature: insulting the entire ethnic group.
You are Yeebowh.. sorry grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Str8talk21: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
femisplash:
Nairaland Obidient s are still living in denial. Come to think of it, why are Obidient s not as livid with Peter Obi as they are with the LP's Twitter handler whenever Peter Obi is caught several times lying?. If the leader is rotten in lying, it rubs off on the followers.

You are really a clown. angry
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by daygee12: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I am suspecting sabotage

I swear u guys are just the same with ur Presidential aspirant all of u are liars, something that's on the official handle u are saying sabotage. E-boes
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by BurntDodo: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
femisplash:
Nairaland Obidient s are still living in denial. Come to think of it, why are Obidient s not as livid with Peter Obi as they are with the LP's Twitter handler whenever Peter Obi is caught several times lying?. If the leader is rotten in lying, it rubs off on the followers.

Good evening sir. Please how can I join Tinubu support? Omo Yoruba ni mi and I’d like to be involved sir and get a share
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Walllee: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2022
OnionBandit:

Yes at least you are not God,and you fake ass has only one vote.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by OnionBandit(f): 6:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Walllee:

Yes at least you are not God,and you fake ass has only one vote.
grin grin grin grin

So an Yeebowh man believes in God?

Interesting cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Gboliwe: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
I said this as far back as 1st week in June shortly after Obi joined LP.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Owontime: 7:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOB party and their online politics grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Jking20(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Fantastic!

Labour Party and Obi supporters are just some set of street urchins collaboratively working for a purpose that could not be achieved for the past 45 years. There's nothing new here... lemme look for a better headline to read anyways.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Bridget95(f): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:
who will now sack the man that dole out fake statistics undecided undecided undecided
How did you know its fake statistics, u school dropout due to ASUU strikes.
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by inoki247: 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Bridget95:
How did you know its fake statistics, u school dropout due to ASUU strikes.

I'm a drop out thanks goan worship your 3rd class candidate....

I didn't know it was fake but is dere to verify that's always not accurate with figures so how's he different from Lie Mohammed.....

I didn't mention anybody's name buh since ur mind tells u who he his den is him...
Re: Peter Obi's Supporters Request Sack Of Labour Party Social Media Handler by Bridget95(f): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
inoki247:

I'm a drop out thanks goan worship your 3rd class candidate....

I didn't know it was fake but is dere to verify that's always not accurate with figures so how's he different from Lie Mohammed.....

I didn't mention anybody's name buh since ur mind tells u who he his den is him...
its on record you guys are fighting so hard to blackmail him.

I wonder how youths would be rooting for a man in his 90s with depleted body and brain to lead a country like Nigeria. Do you guys reason and figure out the state of you and your kids in the future?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of 38-Year-Old IPOB Member Shot Dead By Soldiers In Anambra(pics) / Enugu APC Chairman Tries To Run Away After Failing To Pay Rally Attendees(Video) / Wike: Suspension Of Ekiti EXCO Is Rubbish, Battleline Has Been Drawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.