Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults (462 Views)

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? / BB Naija Nengi Ass Is Killing, Curvy And Figure Eight / My Fellow Dullards Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by MadeINchenzen2: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2022
There are thousands and thousands of bright minds out there... innovative minds, first class graduates who waits on opportunities to show case their talents but none would come.

Nigeria is actually a country that destroys talents. The useless BB naija show glorifies immorality, exalts erotic behaviours and rewards public stupidity , just to entertain viewers at home. BBnaija is synonymous with www.brazzers.com

Sometimes you begin to imagine exactly what the screening requirements entails before each participants can be seen as eligible to make it into the house.

I hope they are being intellectually tested... because so far I have noticed some mentally nauseating human beings in that BBnaija house. Someone like Hermes who looks like a native doctor & local tout is surprising. You'll marvel when you assess the human beings in that show...

All they do is wake up in the morning, talk nonsense, eat, smooch, have sex and sleep again, Exactly Buhari’s definition of lazy youth.

Adults sits idly-by for 3 months messing around and dedicating their lives to frivolities.

Nnnnaaaa mehnnnnn !!! NIGERIA is fvcked !

1 Like

Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by Jennyclay(f): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2022
Please mind your business if you don't like the show. Nobody is forced to watch the show.

How would you utter such statement from your gutter mouth saying hermes looks like a "native doctor & local tout" Post a picture of yourself Let us see how good looking you are undecided. Nonsense!!

I'm sure you don't even have money.
You don't have a car
You don't have a property
You don't have a business of your own.

Please go and get a life and learn to face your front!!
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by MadeINchenzen2: 10:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Please mind your business if you don't like the show. Nobody is forced to watch the show.

Learn to face your front!!
are u one of them Seems your boyfriend is in that show and u want to defend him. Lol

1 Like

Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by Jennyclay(f): 10:41am On Aug 07, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
are u one of them Seems your boyfriend is in that show and u want to defend him. Lol
Go and get a life. BBN is not the reason you're not living a good a life.
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by ojietu: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

How would you utter such statement from your gutter mouth saying hermes looks like a "native doctor & local tout" Post a picture of yourself Let us see how good looking you are undecided. Nonsense!!

You don't have a car

You sound pained by the op just saying the unarguable fact.

2 Likes

Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by Rhozabeth(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2022
It is obvious that many youth outside the BBN house are as dumb and shameless as the ones in the house. The show should be banned already, its making majoriry of the youth to loose focus!!!
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by MadeINchenzen2: 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go and get a life. BBN is not the reason you're not living a good a life.
shut up... since u have become jobless enough to defend your shit_ show... I don't have further comments
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by MadeINchenzen2: 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

You don't have a car

u talk cheaply and ignorantly... what a shame !!!
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by Jennyclay(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
u talk cheaply and ignorantly... what a shame !!!
Shame on you too.

You called someone a native doctor and you're here accusing me talking cheaply... Honestly you're not serious.

Nonsense!!
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by FrankLewis01: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kilo kan mi, awon werey.
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by MadeINchenzen2: 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:
Shame on you too.

You called someone a native doctor and you're here accusing me talking cheaply... Honestly you're not serious.

Nonsense!!
I said u talk cheaply and I mean it !!!
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by arthurwillia(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jennyclay:

You don't have a car

Lol
You yourself
Do you have money
Do you have properties

Everything is all about money for wretched people wey never see money before
Mtchew
Re: BB Naija: Rewarding Dullards And Poorly Raised Adults by Oturatetuala(m): 12:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
100 million just to sleep, chop, talk and have sex, nawa o.

Cool money

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Many Men Are Not Satisfying Their Wives Sexual Desire. / Watch Pregnant Woman Enjoying Kondo / My Boyfriend Wants An Open Marriage-what Should I Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.