Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Why 30 And Above Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 30 And Above Ladies? (4736 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Southernigbo: 11:30am On Aug 07, 2022
Women of 30 and above are ladies who are decently matured and know what life is all about aside that, their body proportion are well developed and therefore conceiving and maintaining pregnancy isn't any big deal for them. Also, when it comes to delivery, many or most of them can easily deliver themselves without needing to go to hospitals to be delivered or have a C/S. Another great advantage of marrying ladies 30 and above is that at this ripe age giving birth to twins and multiple birth in general is much more likely, even without a previous family history of multiple births. Of course there is the advantage of being advanced in education and also being employed, thereby assisting with the upkeep of the family. We also know that matured women tend to nag less and also less prone to flirting

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Cypress042(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2022
Should i tell op ? sad

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by SmellyNyash: 11:39am On Aug 07, 2022
Some of them go don finish their womb through abortion wen they were doing coded ashawo in their father's house.
Plus, some of them, their toto dey smell like rotten fish due to frequent banging
If you go marry them , na empty carcass woman u dey carry come house. U go see them fresh for body with facial beauty plus better curve but inside don condemn like aboki trade by barter kwondem grin
Too much body count with over 4000 rough diick banging tueh

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Cypress042(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Some of them go don finish their womb wen they were doing coded ashawo in their father's house.
Plus, some of them, their toto dey smell like rotten fish due to frequent banging

Thank you boss man cool

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by virginprincess(f): 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
Op pls make your reasearch and stop saying what you don't know, the best time for giving birth is between the age of 20-25,at that time the body is still very fertile and young to hold pregnancy and also birthing is mostly easy because at that age the lady still has enough strength to push,reasearch well you found at that the women who have complications while giving birth are between the ages of 30 and above,and giving birth on time helps you recover your shape faster.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by VenumX: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Inventless ap£$ doing what they know how to do best. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by libertyfather(m): 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
This one is just talking no experience or maybe I should say no sense sef

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by toujurs: 12:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
Big lie, most are very toxic. Due to numerous heart breaks, over their selfish quest to reap from what she never worked for.

If you want to marry a lady, she should be between the age of 24 to 27. Anything 30 and above. Bro shine your eyes. So you don't regret marrying a bitch as a wife.

There are still lovely ladies in their 30's but they are very very rare, unlike ladies between the ages of 24 - 27.

12 Likes

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Oturatetuala(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Rosaline5000: 1:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
This is boring, we should marry who we love and like regardless of age, if some guys only want girls below 23 let them if another set want above 30 let them.
Some may even want women in their 50s or some pedophilia may want under 18 ( they should definitely go to jail) but one thing many people dont know here is, you are the one getting married if you have someone that you love and gives you peace of mind and happiness but you dont want her because of age then that's your problem.
Live and lets live and stop trying to force your ideas on others

7 Likes

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Mrkindness: 2:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
At op you are very much right. I married a Lady 33 and I am 34 she is the best friend I ever had, she is very independent and go extra miles to take care of the home.
With her no drama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
An average Nigerian lady who is 30 and above has probably fvckked over 500 dicks and swallow different types of cums. Don’t think the OP knows what he is saying. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Nonexisting: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Some of them are single mothers with wide pussies, divorced, very bitter, hide terrible characters, have had numerous abortions and have symptoms of early menopause so be careful. I like to fucck mature ones too but I select them with an eagle eye. You'll never know with vaginarians so never deal with them with an alcohol induced brain.

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by peropoliet(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
I don't give marriage advice cos I barely take my own advice
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by LadyD22(f): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
virginprincess:
Op pls make your reasearch and stop saying what you don't know, the best time for giving birth is between the age of 20-25,at that time the body is still very fertile and young to hold pregnancy and also birthing is mostly easy because at that age the lady still has enough strength to push,reasearch well you found at that the women who have complications while giving birth are between the ages of 30 and above,and giving birth on time helps you recover your shape faster.

Virginprincess , please do your research , you obviously didn't do research either because , women are still very fertile at the age of 30, and it's true there's higher chance of multiple birth and easier delivery process if they choose to do a natural birth , stop supporting rubbish

If you want to give birth at 16 go ahead but it doesn't make it better for you , most women who die from labour are the younger women , that is also why doctors prefer older women surrogates to younger surrogates , their body is used to a lot of changes
And whether anyone likes it or not , everybody will either die young or grow old and there will be white hairs and wrinkles too , you really want to spend your youth running after children and cleaning up after a man, instead of living your best life and settling down later , it's your choice

Getting pregnant and staying pregnant is easy in your 20s yes
But giving birth and conception of multiple babies is much more likely in 30s
Women in their 30s are more educated on the subject of pregnancy and childbirth , and actually make better moms because of this knowledge
They are also more capable of dedicating time , effort and love to raising beautiful children
Women in their 20s are still in their early phase of adulthood , I feel worse for teen mom's , it's going to be very hard unless you married a millionaire but even money can't help you sometimes

Women in their 30s are more financially independent to provide for themselves and their children
Giving birth later actually promotes youth and longer life and giving birth earlier may hasten your aging process , due to early stress
For example
In a race between 2 women A and B , A uses a headstart , going at full speed and B starts jogging right behind A , before they see the finish line ,A is already exhausted ,weary and out of breath and B who has been calmly jogging picks up speed and overtakes A in that one last minute and wins the race
A is for women in their 20s and B is fr 30s, interpret this in your language

Also did you know, there is a hypothetical theory that women who give birth in their 30s are more likely to produce tech savvy kids , I'm sure at least somewhere, you heard that kids get most of their intelligence from their mother, and since women in their 30s are most definitely smarter , it is assumed that they produce smarter kids

And let me add that just because you're a woman doesn't mean you can't hate women , next time you want to contribute to something like this come here with facts , ask from someone older don't just spit out what you're hearing people say and for ffs read a goddamn book smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by IbrahimSkiba(f): 5:19pm On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Some of them go don finish their womb through abortion wen they were doing coded ashawo in their father's house.
If you go marry them , na empty carcass woman u dey carry come house. U go see them fresh for body with facial beauty plus better curve but inside don condemn like aboki trade by barter kwondem grin

This is the meanest thing I've read here..
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by tayo60(f): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
LadyD22:

Virginprincess , please do your research , you obviously didn't do research either because , women are still very fertile at the age of 30, and it's true there's higher chance of multiple birth and easier delivery process if they choose to do a natural birth , stop supporting rubbish

If you want to give birth at 16 go ahead but it doesn't make it better for you , most women who die from labour are the younger women , that is also why doctors prefer older women surrogates to younger surrogates , their body is used to a lot of changes
And whether anyone likes it or not , everybody will either die young or grow old and there will be white hairs and wrinkles too , you really want to spend your youth running after children and cleaning up after a man, instead of living your best life and settling down later , it's your choice

Getting pregnant and staying pregnant is easy in your 20s yes
But giving birth and conception of multiple babies is much more likely in 30s
Women in their 30s are more educated on the subject of pregnancy and childbirth , and actually make better moms because of this knowledge
They are also more capable of dedicating time , effort and love to raising beautiful children
Women in their 20s are still in their early phase of adulthood , I feel worse for teen mom's , it's going to be very hard unless you married a millionaire but even money can't help you sometimes

Women in their 30s are more financially independent to provide for themselves and their children
Giving birth later actually promotes youth and longer life and giving birth earlier may hasten your aging process , due to early stress
For example
In a race between 2 women A and B , A uses a headstart , going at full speed and B starts jogging right behind A , before they see the finish line ,A is already exhausted ,weary and out of breath and B who has been calmly jogging picks up speed and overtakes A in that one last minute and wins the race
A is for women in their 20s and B is fr 30s, interpret this in your language

Also did you know, there is a hypothetical theory that women who give birth in their 30s are more likely to produce tech savvy kids , I'm sure at least somewhere, you heard that kids get most of their intelligence from their mother, and since women in their 30s are most definitely smarter , it is assumed that they produce smarter kids

And let me add that just because you're a woman doesn't mean you can't hate women , next time you want to contribute to something like this come here with facts , ask from someone older don't just spit out what you're hearing people say and for ffs read a goddamn book smiley
Insightful! Bravo

4 Likes

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Sheddy5(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
At this time its very risky and unwise

2 Likes

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by grazzgrill: 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ok

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
Cypress042:
Should i tell op ? sad
lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by posty56: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
bad advice

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:
bad advice
How?
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by posty56: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
baralatie:
How?
ain't no way I am I marrying old cargo

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Rosaline5000:
This is boring, we should marry who we love and like regardless of age, if some guys only want girls below 23 let them if another set want above 30 let them.
Some may even want women in their 50s or some pedophilia may want under 18 ( they should definitely go to jail) but one thing many people dont know here is, you are the one getting married if you have someone that you love and gives you peace of mind and happiness but you dont want her because of age then that's your problem.
Live and lets live and stop trying to force your ideas on others
They say different folks different strokes
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Gaddafih001(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Southernigbo:
Women of 30 and above are ladies who are decently matured and know what life is all about aside that, their body proportion are well developed and therefore conceiving and maintaining pregnancy isn't any big deal for them. Also, when it comes to delivery, many or most of them can easily deliver themselves without needing to go to hospitals to be delivered or have a C/S. Another great advantage of marrying ladies 30 and above is that at this ripe age giving birth to twins and multiple birth in general is much more likely, even without a previous family history of multiple births. Of course there is the advantage of being advanced in education and also being employed, thereby assisting with the upkeep of the family. We also know that matured women tend to nag less and also less prone to flirting
This one na big trap.. grin grin grin
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:
ain't no way I am I marrying old cargo
Are you saying a 30 years old single lady is an old cargo!
It depends on your definition of old

Now according to apostle Paul if a woman is not older than 60 years of age she is entitled to marry

3 Likes

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by posty56: 6:16pm On Aug 07, 2022
baralatie:

Are you saying a 30 years old single lady is an old cargo!
It depends on your definition of old

Now according to apostle Paul if a woman is not older than 60 years of age she is entitled to marry
yes they are old and used up
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2022
posty56:
yes they are old and used up
Okay so which one is brand new

1 Like

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
It is funny when some people categorize women into types and classes based on body shape,skin color, education,age,sexual prowess and all sorts!

Marry who you are comfortable with.because If you marry wrong you go run

2 Likes

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by posty56: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2022
baralatie:
Okay so which one is brand new
from 18-28
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Nyascobar1414: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2022
Marry these repented ex-wh0res at your own peril..

Her past determines her future.. If she was ash@wo,even though she repents;she will continue to be an ash@wo.. Know this and know peace.
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by HltSong: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Marry these repented ex-wh0res at your own peril..

Her past determines her future..
If she was ash@wo,even though she repents;she will continue to be an ash@wo..
Know this and know peace.

Talking from experience homo. I sure say you no know Ur papa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Wants to Marry Me: I've Not Even Kissed Him Yet / How Long? / Pic Of The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.