Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,045 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why 30 And Above Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 30 And Above Ladies? (4766 Views)

Being 30 And Single Lady, How Do You Cope With Pressures From The Society? / Avoid Men Who Are Above 30 And Still Single, Women Have Overused Them – Ghanaian / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by tradepunter: 12:14am On Aug 09, 2022
I know a 43 year old lady that's still a Virgin... I am a friend to her her lady friend. I am in my thirties I wanted to go for it, but our mutual friend told me nor to. I wanted to know why, she said her husband introduced his Doctor friend to her, things where going good but she didn't allow the doctor guy enter the promise land.
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Tegabadguy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
I think you are right
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by baralatie(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
tradepunter:
I know a 43 year old lady that's still a Virgin ... I am a friend to her her lady friend. I am in my thirties I wanted to go for it, but our mutual friend told me nor to. I wanted to know why, she said her husband introduced his Doctor friend to her, things where going good but she didn't allow the doctor guy enter the promise land.
Now this is an interesting situation
So does the doctor want to marry her or just wanted to touch and go?
Or the doctor has stepped aside

You can go for her if you want to marry because the way you put it.she must be someone who has a fright for been used and dumped
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by tradepunter: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
baralatie:

Now this is an interesting situation
So does the doctor want to marry her or just wanted to touch and go?
Or the doctor has stepped aside

You can go for her if you want to marry because of the way you put it. she must be someone who has a fright for been used and dumped

well, I do not really know what transpired but from the last time I checked, she is still single.....
Re: Why 30 And Above Ladies? by Mrscarter(f): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2022
LadyD22:

That's why NL is toxic , one small girl somewhere will be seeing this and planning to have all her 10 babies in her 20s to maintain her shape grin

Yes exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend And My Boyfriend Are Dating. What Should I Do? / 2go- Promotes Homosexuality In Nigeria [fact].. Watch Your Kids Closely.. / Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.