Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. (345 Views)

Have You Ever Benefited Anything From Being Handsome/beautiful? / Apart From Sex What Else Have You Benefited From Your Current Boyfriend Or Girl. / What Have You Benefited From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hello comrades and happy Sunday.

We all have our choice of candidate and choice of political party we intended to vote for in the coming 2023 Presidential Election.

Let us just share what the society at large and Nigerians have benefited before our candidate and their contributions to the society.

Pls don't abuse or condem anyone choice of candidate or party on this thread. Note that Tinubu, Atiku and Obi and other political candidates have their good and bad sides but that's not what this thread is all about. Just your candidate contributions to the society.

I'm a full time supporter of Bola Ahmed Tinubu -BAT2023.

For everything he has accomplished during his terms as the governor of Lagos state, till now that is still the name in charge of Lagos state political and financial affairs.

In terms of progress financially, economically, educationally and Social amenities Lagosians and all inhabitants of Lagos are enjoying today.

They were and all started with the influence and initiatives of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Lagos state have achieved and progress more than any state in Nigeria under the leadership of Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If Lagos state can contained all the tribes (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) in Nigeria and they're all doing well and progressing in state developed by Tinubu.

I think is the only man that can make Nigeria Great Again is nobody but our incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

In bid of my support for BAT2023 Presidential ambition, I asked one of our residence Professional Website Developer and Graphic Designs Mr. Techpik to designed a campaign poster for our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

If you're supporting Bola Ahmed Tinubu presidential ambition, kindly help to repost this in your comments and also share what he has done for the society for others to see why he's the man.

You can start using this poster on your Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and other means of campaign for our incoming president Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Pls feel free to share what your own candidate have done for the society at large, not personal business.

Pls not condemnation of anyone on this thread.

Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ahmed Tinubu is not a saviour, it is the calamity of Buhari and Nigerian style that makes Tinubu an option.

Honestly, Obi will make a good president, but this is Nigeria, not Ghana
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jondelng:
Ahmed Tinubu is not a saviour, it is the calamity of Buhari and Nigerian style that makes Tinubu an option.

Thank you for your opinion, but have asked not to condem anyone candidate on this thread pls.

Just tell us what Nigerians have benefited from your candidate?

Obi, Atiku and Tinubu all have their bad and good sides comrade.
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by yinkaOdutuyo: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jondelng:

This is what people are saying about Peter Obi supporters that they're quick to condem and abuse other choice of candidate.

Just tell us what your candidate have done for humanity period.
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by Offpoint1: 2:22pm On Aug 07, 2022
Politics in romance section! No wonder Tinubu is your prefer candy-date
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by yinkaOdutuyo: 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Offpoint1:
Politics in romance section! No wonder Tinubu is your prefer candy-date

It doesn't matter bro.
Your comment is off the main point

1 Like

Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by emmanuelbrown26: 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Whenever I hear people mention Lagos, I keep asking my self if it's same Lagos wey I dun waka round or another Lagos.
Lagos ends at island, part of surulere, part of ikeja and yaba.DD rest na jungle and ghetto.By d way,na Lagos I dey see begging as an occupation.NNa same Lagos? I no dey like put mouth for Lagos issues but d way una dey bring am online dey push me to talk
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
Whenever I hear people mention Lagos, I keep asking my self if it's same Lagos wey I dun waka round or another Lagos.
Lagos ends at island, part of surulere, part of ikeja and yaba.DD rest na jungle and ghetto.By d way,na Lagos I dey see begging as an occupation.NNa same Lagos? I no dey like put mouth for Lagos issues but d way una dey bring am online dey push me to talk

Ok. Comrade.

Who is your candidate and what has he has Nigerians benefited from him...
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by emmanuelbrown26: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Ok. Comrade.

Who is your candidate and what has he has Nigerians benefited from him...
I want pa bubu for d third time
Re: Tell Us What Nigerians Have Benefited From Your Presidential Candidate. by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I want pa bubu for d third time

You have your own reasons to call for his 3rd terms too.

(1) (Reply)

Whether You Are A Simp Or A Redpiller This Is For You / National Anthem Of Naija Babes (watch Video Clip) / Need People From/resident In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.