Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) (5846 Views)

My Father Has Married Another Woman (pictures) / This Is What Happens When A White Man Marries A Busty Black Woman((pictures!!)) / Fauiza And Jonathan’s Wedding: Igbo Man Marries Fulani Woman (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by sunshineV(f): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
thesicilian:

If God was a woman, would she have preferred to make a man first? The fact that man (not woman) was made in the image of God also proves God is male.
is god gay?
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by citadels(f): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
advanceDNA:

The movie must be that good to make you forget it's just make-believe

That movie is as real as you exist.
But in the spiritual realm there is no male or female but they can have both figure and structure that look like male or female.
My dear you don’t have understanding of the realm beyond.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by chim14(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
A Spirit can choose to be male or female, or both.

Tell me why did angels in heaven o lust after beautiful women on earth and came down all the way from heaven as beautiful as hwaven was to have taste Sex? Angels o, not human being.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Iconme(m): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Lmao grin grin
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by otis3(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Don't be deceive Lucifer physic look masculine and to crown it not black skin....and doesn't come in disgusting looks that all this fairy tale portrayed......
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 12:49am On Aug 08, 2022
citadels:

But in the spiritual realm there is no male or female but they can have both figure and structure that look like male or female.

Lol....the wild imagination of a the story teller really got you...so all movies are real or its just this one that as real as you exist because you say so??
But if i tell you I have wings, can fly, and I suck blood..you'll tell me to go shut up that I'm lying
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Mrscarter(f): 12:58am On Aug 08, 2022
chim14:
Do you know that Lucifer, bright and morning star is a woman?

I just watched a new series that just came out called "Sandman" Season 1, Episode 4.

In the movie, Lucifer was portrayed as a tall woman with big black angelic wings. It just dawned on me that it's 99% possible that Lucifer is a woman.

Come to think of it, all the worlds pain & suffering was caused by one woman, Eve. And of all people the Serpent approached, it was WOMAN! Why did the serpent not approach a man?

Why was Eve comfortable gisting with Snake?

Lol i watched the first episode of this last night. It's good so far. Interesting.
Na i doubt lucifer was a woman. Doesn't the bible say he?
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Janesouthall:
@OP...according to the book of adam which was not included among the books in the bible due to what ever reason the people complying the books then had.

Lucifer or satan or devil or morning star...tempted or try to manipulate the first man ( adam ) severely but did not succeed. So he or she ( devil ) switch to eve, because women have been programmed to believe what they hear...even till this day..

Have you seen the book if Eve, book Cain, and the book of Abel??
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Dont mind the movies... Lucifer is a man, and so is Jesus and Jehovah. The only difference is Lucifer is beautiful, and so is Jesus. But Jehovah is all beautiful and has a white hair.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Nobody: 4:18am On Aug 08, 2022
citadels:

You know nothing... Believe me. There are male spirits and females. And demons are of many colours. But angels are all whites. In heaven beauty is a common thing. For God Jehova is all beautiful...
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Janesouthall: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Have you seen the book if Eve, book Cain, and the book of Abel??

Shut up ur mouth fool...there is also the book of enoch....learn to read other things not to just open ur mouth waaa...and spit rubbish....idiot
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Kingcalls: 6:23am On Aug 08, 2022
chim14:

I just watched a new series that just came out called "Sandman" Season 1, Episode 4.

In the movie, Lucifer was portrayed as a tall woman with big black angelic wings. It just dawned on me that it's 99% possible that Lucifer is a woman.

Come to think of it, all the worlds pain & suffering was caused by one woman, Eve. And of all people the Serpent approached, it was WOMAN! Why did the serpent not approach a man?

Lucy is short form of lucifer... which gender bares the name lucy

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Kingcalls: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
Yeah. Even God is a woman.

God is a man
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Kingcalls: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:

Misogynistic men have established that God is a man, why can't they lie that God created a man first

The world was running smoothly until men gave feminists a chance ... just like Adam gave Eve a chance ... Lucifer is a woman...the devil is a woman

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Kingcalls: 6:30am On Aug 08, 2022
VenumX:

Na true.

All your leaders past and present wey don sell your future and that of your children get pu$$i.

UGM and Ipob touts...also boko harram sef...all get pu$$!.

$1 = #700 cause of pu$$ies pack on top.

Even as you no Sabi invent shishi, na because your brain get about 10 p*$$ies...only you o.

U really don't know how the world works... the politicians u mentioned have sold ur future just to satisfy the numerous women in their lives ...

Most crime are committed just to show women that a man can take care of her ... women are the head and tail of evil in this world

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by VenumX: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

U really don't know how the world works... the politicians u mentioned have sold ur future just to satisfy the numerous women in their lives ...

Most crime are committed just to show women that a man can take care of her ... women are the head and tail of evil in this world

And it's the women's fault....the men who willingly do the crime did them with guns in their heads. Their souls are pure abi?

Stop spilling trash and insulting my intelligence.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Kingcalls: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2022
VenumX:

And it's the women's fault....the men who willingly do the crime did them with guns in their heads. Their souls are pure abi?

Stop spilling trash and insulting my intelligence.

Was it Adams fault or Eves fault??
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by VenumX: 6:44am On Aug 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

Was it Adams fault or Eves fault??

Obviously, nothing happened when eve ate the fruit until Adam did. Someone who was supposed to be more experienced...became greedy and later tried to blame eve. Ofcourse, God did not fall for that rubbish just the way he wouldn't fall for you and the op's unintelligent assertions.

Try and remember that whenever you want to commit any crime.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Janesouthall:

Shut up ur mouth fool...there is also the book of enoch....learn to read other things not to just open ur mouth waaa...and spit rubbish....idiot

U are so uncivil....Simple question...you just dey insult....
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:14am On Aug 08, 2022
chim14:

These Beings have no definite form or Gender.

They can choose to be Lion, snake, man, woman, wind, fire, Rock, etc.

If lucifer is a woman, and has vagina, does she see her menses? Assuming she has entered menopause.
Does she or can she have sex?

I mean, what is the pussy there for?
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2022
siofra:
Yeah. Even God is a woman.

Even your mother is a man.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Janesouthall: 7:54am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are so uncivil....Simple question...you just dey insult....

Ur simple question sound like an insult..
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by citadels(f): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol....the wild imagination of a the story teller really got you...so all movies are real or its just this one that as real as you exist because you say so??
But if i tell you I have wings, can fly, and I suck blood..you'll tell me to go shut up that I'm lying
I will believe you because anything is possible including death.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2022
Janesouthall:

Ur simple question sound like an insult..

How?? U assumed it was an insult...
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by citadels(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2022
JAHHHHHH:

You know nothing... Believe me. There are male spirits and females. And demons are of many colours. But angels are all whites. In heaven beauty is a common thing. For God Jehova is all beautiful...

Nothing like female spirit but there are feminine like structures in the spiritual realm.

None is a woman but can exists in female l-ike make research
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by Kingcalls: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2022
VenumX:

Obviously, nothing happened when eve ate the fruit until Adam did. Someone who was supposed to be more experienced...became greedy and later tried to blame eve. Ofcourse, God did not fall for that rubbish just the way he wouldn't fall for you and the op's unintelligent assertions.

Try and remember that whenever you want to commit any crime.

U are a very dull human being and I will not reduce my IQ trying to correct u ... bye
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 8:02am On Aug 08, 2022
citadels:

I will believe you because anything is possible including death.

Everything is not possible
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by citadels(f): 8:17am On Aug 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Everything is not possible
Dey there make pant Dey wear you.
Everything is possible to them that believes.
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by advanceDNA: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2022
citadels:

Dey there make pant Dey wear you.
Everything is possible to them that believes.

Lol....u like film too much...
If you hear gbam for your window for for night..
I'm sure you would have high blood pressure thinking it's angel Lucifer or one of his demons

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by DaInferno(m): 8:42am On Aug 08, 2022
chim14:

grin
how old are you?
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by VenumX: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2022
Kingcalls:

I am a very dull human being and you will not reduce your IQ trying to correct me ... bye

Shameless negroe looking for who to blame for his dumb, miserable life plans. grin grin grin

Where is Adam now? Yours will be worse if you don't evolve like your white masters. grin
Re: Do You Know That Lucifer Is A Woman? (pictures) by COOL10(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2022
Very likely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What No-one Ever Tells Us Is That Relationships Are Hard Work / Twelve (12) Reasons Why You Should Consider Settling Down With A Beautiful Lady. / Traditional Marriage Rites In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.