Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi (62164 Views)

Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Pius Akubo Rejects Appointment To Tinubu’s Legal Team / Omenuwoma Josiah Reveals Why He Rejected Okowa's Appointment In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by jerk: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

An Obi won’t do that for you.

However, Obi2023
you are very selfish and you think everyone is like you.
Kudos to the guy, your children will be proud of you including anyone who wants a better Nigeria.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Billygee2u: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin People don dey wake up small small. You can imagine that . Inshot no need for election again because from all indication, Obi don win
Make them take the money wey dem suppose conduct election give ASUU make university open sharp sharp. grin Too much sense no go fit kee me at all grin
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ThinkSmarter: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
This is a very stupid decision. Im voting for Obi but my friend, you have to better your life and destiny and you don’t do that by throwing opportunities away.

However, Obi2023
Typical Nigerian.
Guess what, some people will follow your advice of putting their present survival ahead of the Country's interests.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Dmacqh(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
I’m waiting for the Fact Checkers to confirm .
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by IgOga(m): 10:43pm On Aug 07, 2022
A foolish youth...you reject a job offer because of likes and praise from a bunch of other jobless youths.

Well when Obi loose what will be your gain?
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
Do you know if he has deeply advanced in his political career under labour party in the state? He took a nice decision.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by LivinusOnyi: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Wow, this is really commendable as that decision will be a difficult one for any average Nigerian youth at the moment but I can assure you posterity cannot leave you behind.

Besides how long is he supposed to handle that office, the governor will be leaving office by next year and appointment cannot be left behind.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Orelafintun: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
VenomJuice:
Wow, u did well brother.posterity will never forget u.i'm sure Mr Peter obi is seeing this cause these are the people that should form his cabinet....#WeMove
What of the definition of obidattism? I now know that of obicracy
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Heimdal(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

At your age you should know an appointment in Nigeria is NOT JUST AN APPOINTMENT.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
Malory:
Good one from a patriot. Posterity will be kind to you and your generation.

Sufferers
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Don't mind the idiot
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by babapressy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
You call it stupid? If he takes the offer how then can he mobilize the youth that has rejected and refused to be mobilized by these breed of politicians? That is the beginning of his failure as a youth mobilizer for okowa. Let's not be selfish or self centered, let's learn from kevin Carter how his selfish desire made him abandoned the little Sudan girl to a hungry vulture.

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ebenholer2(m): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
In reality he did not decline because he chose
to be obidient but because he is satisfied where is presently working than taking up an appointment that will last for just few months. That is the reality we should stop being idealist
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ezegenigbonine: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Adim OBIDIENT
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Promisesmiling:
The loyalty of every Obidient is the begining of them witnessing a new dispensation.

Atiku i know, Tinubu i know , Obi who are you ? Cos this grace is just too much .

SAI BABA [/b]PETER OBI

Thank you , thank you Bro for embracing OBIdient and Yusuful attitude.....

But pls remove this SAI BABA logo.....is fo Emilokun and Failures....

Sai Baba , reminds me of the day gullible Nigerians signed foe their own hunger, inflation, kidnapping, banditry, seccession, dollar rise, zero Education, zero health , zero investment.......kaiii wahala ....

I feel like vomiting but I won't because am OBIdiently waiting for a A Yusuful NIGERIA again...

[b]God bless Nigeria
God bless , Peter Obi, incoming President
God bless all sane Nigerians.

All insane Nigerians , receive your Deliverance

1 Like

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by naikeboy(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nice one some youths still got integrity sha
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by PetersKID(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kellie069:
This one go suffer for a long time! Like 600 years plus

angry grin
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by PROPHETmichael: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Mumu boy
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by bonnyhope: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

So you believe this?
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by LordOfTheGame: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
[b][/b] grin grin grin
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by MiaBeer(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
You’re missing a crucial point bro. We are fated differently, believe it or not. Our youths have never been this challenged or inspired.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Young man, I am an adult. You should have asked him to attach the scanned copy of the Letter of Appointment here first before the Letter he wrote to reject the appointment which he attached here.

This is just a youthful social media propaganda. Don't be surprised, after this observation, desktop publishing Delta State Government letterhead paper appointment letter may be designed and attached here.

Nobody gets such appointment without lobbying. To get the letter of appointment alone after the appointment is made is not easy. Nobody goes through that process and reject the offer before resumption.

He should attach the letter of appointment here for us to see. Note: Forgery is an offence.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by AliyuMahdi9: 10:55pm On Aug 07, 2022
Your Comment is for hungry pple.

Not everyone depends on Government connection or position, for Future Favors.

Even if he won't vote PO, he can still reject the offer.

Change your Mindset

Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by WhiteRuler: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
*me singing*

"This kind movement, I never see o, Peter Obi movement I never see.

"This kind movement, I never see o, Peter Obi movement I never see"

E go shock PDP and APC.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by IbileIfe: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
What if the Labour Party is using Peter Obi to work against PDP to make Alhaji Atiku Abubakar lose to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and APC in the 2023 presidential election?
Peter Obi lives and the base of his business in Nigeria is in Lagos State, the Lion's den of the Lion of Bourdillion, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Politics is big business in Nigeria above religion and tribe and the ignoramuses from the street to the internet fighting against themselves, while Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu are enjoying their riches in their mansions in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by lizychimamanda(f): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
Good one brother.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Nigerianization(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

SA of 158,000 monthly.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by micflo28(m): 10:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
North, leave sentiments aside, Obi is the only candidate that can save this nation.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2022
Seems like these old men are still underestimating the resolve of the youths to take back their country
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by biggy4joe(m): 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

However, Obi2023

Its obvious u don't really understand lol,no matter how u try to better ur life in d present state of our country u can't be happy unless u r a very selfish and self cemtred person....Nigeria is burning right now and we all need to rescue it together,nobody go do am for u ooh
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by Bar1941(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2022
Am sure even your Lianus Obi will accept a post from BAT or Atiku after the election.

Quote me after May 29th next year, Obi will only contest for the third position with Kwankwaso.
Re: Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi by GeneralBuhari: 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
He deserves some accolades.

People, give him some accolades.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja / Fatima Adamu's Wedding: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend (Photos) / Photo: Compare Wike Vs Amaechi's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.