Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... (1460 Views)

I Have No Guy Talking Relationship With Me For 1 Year Now. What Can I Do??? / HELP.! I Cant Just Stop Thinking Abt My Ex Girl Friend, It Been A Year Now. / I Have Done Over 20000 Press-up Over Past One Year now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Robertgreene1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Try septrin 360

1 Like

Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by descarado: 10:44am On Aug 09, 2022
yusman14:
It has led to asthma already..but the asthma only comes once in 1 year..
But some days of serious catarh, I usually have difficulty in breathing..
It is not asthma cos asthma is triggered at anytime of the year if you provoke it.

You will not want to suffer from asthma attack.
That you have difficulty breathing doesn't equate having asthma attack.
You just have allergy which you don't know or care to know what triggers it and don't want to look for ways to minimise having it or it happening at all.

The problem with Nigerians is that they have phones with Internet, everything they need is there on the net but they are looking for who will do the job for them.
If you do your research well, uou can challenge your Dr if he or she gave you meds for asthma.
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Tegabadguy(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2022
stop having sex
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by yusman14(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
descarado:

It is not asthma cos asthma is triggered at anytime of the year if you provoke it.

You will not want to suffer from asthma attack.
That you have difficulty breathing doesn't equate having asthma attack.
You just have allergy which you don't know or care to know what triggers it and don't want to look for ways to minimise having it or it happening at all.

The problem with Nigerians is that they have phones with Internet, everything they need is there on the net but they are looking for who will do the job for them.
If you do your research well, uou can challenge your Dr if he or she gave you meds for asthma.

Thanks for this sir...I will research by myself.
I really appreciate
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Uzomacharles: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tegabadguy:
stop having sex
Why do you say so?
Re: How Can I Rid Of This Catarrh Issue For Over A Year Now... by Tegabadguy(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Why do you say so?
am just saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Correlation Between Lips And Labia / Why Do Men Not Fore-play With Their Partners During S£x / I Just Got This From A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.