Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

My Uncle's Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Uncle's Story. (1349 Views)

I Was Trying To Help But I Am In Love With My Uncle’s Wife / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2022
I just felt like sharing this.

I learnt something from my uncle. He had always prayed for a virgin even though his friends told him that he can't get any virgin in this generation, he kept his mind set on virgins because he doesn't want marriage problems.
His friends all got married 4 years before he did. Today, he is still happily married to his wife(whom he met a virgin) and all his seven friends are divorced. One got killed by his wife, another is in jail because he broke his wife's eye during fight over infidelity.
This happened 17 years ago.
Folks choose your destiny!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2022
Is your uncle a virgin?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is your uncle a virgin?
He's a man. It doesn't matter.
He needs a clean container to pour his genetic material.
It doesn't matter if he has poured it in other containers. The material leaves his body into the woman's body. The container should be clean.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Templee333(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2022
Some virgins could be more wicked than non virgins. Again, some non virgins could make a happy marriage. Its the individual character that matters, not virginity!

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Story. by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

I learnt something from my uncle. He had always prayed for a virgin even though his friends told him that he can't get any virgin in this generation, he kept his mind set on virgins because he doesn't want marriage problems.
His friends all got married 4 years before he did. Today, he is still happily married to his wife(whom he met a virgin) and all his seven friends are divorced. One got killed by his wife, another is in jail because he broke his wife's eye during fight over infidelity.

Am a virgin ..bible says old things have passed away, behold all things are now new grin grin grin
Let this mind be in u

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Am a virgin ..bible says old things have passed away, behold all things are now new grin grin grin
Let this mind be in u
Old things have passed away yet His words are new every day!
The bible written over two thousand years ago is still being used today!
Why won't those things pass away?
See oga, the past speaks! Like it or not, it speaks!!!
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2022
Templee333:
Some virgins could be more wicked than non virgins. Again, some non virgins could make a happy marriage. Its the individual character that matters, not virginity!
Character! Exactly!
If her character is SO good she would have remained a virgin till she met her husband.
Any woman who lost her virgin to a man other than her husband does not have a character that will make her faithful to you. Even if you're married to her for 12 years, one day, she will begin to frustrate you and that will lead to your death or total destruction.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Templee333(m): 10:25pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

Character! Exactly!
If her character is SO good she would have remained a virgin till she met her husband.
Any woman who lost her virgin to a man other than her husband does not have a character that will make her faithful to you. Even if you're married to her for 12 years, one day, she will begin to frustrate you and that will lead to your death or total destruction.
some lost their virginity by force,some 2ru seduction, and others were deceived by men who promised marriage
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Templee333:

some lost their virginity by force,some 2ru seduction, and others were deceived by men who promised marriage
They have fish brains.
The more reason you should look for a virgin as a man; you don't want a woman with fish brain to bear your kids do you?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by TMTR: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is your uncle a virgin?

There is a reason why there is a hymen in a female body and a man has none undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Templee333(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

They have fish brains.
The more reason you should look for a virgin as a man; you don't want a woman with fish brain to bear your kids do you?
sorry, i need neither of them. I was just passing by.
Re: My Uncle's Story. by TMTR: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

Character! Exactly!

jeromestarks:

They have fish brains.

You nailed it, and this should end the 'virginity doesn't gaurantee good character or a lasting marriage ' bullshit talk

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Templee333(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2022
TMTR:

You nailed it, and this should end the 'virginity doesn't gaurantee good character or a lasting marriage ' bullshit talk
one man food is another man poison
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
TMTR:

Exactly my comrade.
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2022
Templee333:

one man food is another man poison
You should be older than this scrappy saying na.
Hydrogen cyanide is poison to everyone anytime, any day.
In essence, what is bad is bad. What is good is good.
If you want to terminate your life, that's on you. But don't say you didn't know.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2022
No be by Virgin.your story has serious k leg.serious one
Re: My Uncle's Story. by Templee333(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

You should be older than this scrappy saying na.
Hydrogen cyanide is poison to everyone anytime, any day.
In essence, what is bad is bad. What is good is good.
If you want to terminate your life, that's on you. But don't say you didn't know.
its ok. Marry a virgin, virgins are the best. Can i drink my coke now?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
grin oya drink your coke. But wait o. It 11pm already. Coke has sugar polysaccharide. It's contains about 8 cube sugar which will take over 8 hours to fully digest; it's not good to take coke at night since your body will be inactive for a long time thereby not producing enough heat to burn the sugar and release the required ATP.
Templee333:

its ok. Marry a virgin, virgins are the best. Can i drink my coke now?

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
No be by Virgin.your story has serious k leg.serious one
Ok, it's by what then?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by Templee333(m): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:
grin oya drink your coke. But wait o. It 11pm already. Coke has sugar polysaccharide. It's contains about 8 cube sugar which will take over 8 hours to fully digest; it's not good to take coke at night since your body will be inactive for a long time thereby not producing enough heat to burn the sugar and release the required ATP.
is this a lecture or a warning?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:57pm On Aug 07, 2022
jeromestarks:

undecided undecided
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 11:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

undecided undecided
Im so sorry you regrettably lost your glory.
Now you're waiting for a man to marry an empty vessel. Shame.
Do you wish you did not lose your virginity at the time you did?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by IamMobisola(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2022
Lol, someone who spends his entire life talking about women. He has never created one single topic about teaching his fellow men how to make money or be successful in life. Probably because he himself is still struggling to feed, so he resorts to talking about women grin grin

What a lost cause!!

1 Like

Re: My Uncle's Story. by Silentgroper(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
Does marrying a virgin guarantee anything??
Re: My Uncle's Story. by Godfullsam(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
BirtherOfKings:

Let this mind be in u

will you keep quiet?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by IMAliyu2: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

He's a man. It doesn't matter.
He needs a clean container to pour his genetic material.
It doesn't matter if he has poured it in other containers. The material leaves his body into the woman's body. The container should be clean.
That's a messed up way to think of another human being
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
Does marrying a virgin guarantee anything??
Yes o.
You will have this confidence that comes with been the first.
Let me ask you this, does buying a new car guarantee anything?
Re: My Uncle's Story. by jeromestarks: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
IamMobisola:
Lol, someone who spends his entire life talking about women. He has never created one single topic about teaching his fellow men how to make money or be successful in life. Probably because he himself is still struggling to feed, so he resorts to talking about women grin grin

What a lost cause!!
If you have a virgin wife, you will have responsible children and your Female children will also be decent (most girls who regrettably lost their virginity to eggs and indomie are a replica of their mother).
With a virgin woman, life will become easy and money won't matter much.

Take a look at the FCMB guy who killed himself because his wife isn't a virgin woman; she gave birth to all her children for another man even though the husband has lots of money.

He who finds a wife (virgin) has found a good thing.
Anyone who marries a woman who has opened her legs for another man has signed his death sentence if he didn't divorce her on time.
Re: My Uncle's Story. by Maxxim: 3:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Someone closed to me once had same experience. There's still hope bruh
Re: My Uncle's Story. by Silentgroper(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yes o.
You will have this confidence that comes with been the first.
Let me ask you this, does buying a new car guarantee anything?
I'd rather nt be d one to pop her cherry..

(1) (Reply)

Actress Victoria Nwogu Shares Naked Bikkini Photos / Your Broke Boyfriend Does Not Really Like You. So Move On Dummy / Reaction From Boyfriend After Lover Asked Permission To Sex For Job Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.