Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,660 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club (1352 Views)

Why Did You Breakup With Your Ex? / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day / ₦360million, Would You Breakup With Bae For $1million, See Reactions(shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by kkins25(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Romancers over to you.

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by suckmedownthere(f): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2023
She should enjoy herself but shouldn't be intended to make me feel jealous because when you go will him I will not look back
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Autobot05: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2023
Dance with another woman simple and short ...

1 Like

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by superCleanworks(m): 11:54am On Mar 24, 2023
Then what should a regular guy that married an actress do?
what about those married to doctors and sex therapists that see other dicks in their job?

so they should jump from 3rd mainland
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
It's just a lap dance, nothing serious.. They don't even know each other personally.

I wouldn't mind if my man does the same thing on stage with big stars like Beyonce, Rihanna, or the others because I know that it's just for entertainment.

The guy must be the possessive type to breakup with his girlfriend over a mere lap dance.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by eazzzy1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Well, how do I know it was just a dance? Am I sure she didn’t go to the hotel with him or she wouldn’t have gone if he asked.

I would breakup If it’s a girl I like, obviously I had higher expectations of her. If the emotions aren’t high with her then we can continue playing till she gets tired.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Fahvvy: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hell yes!!!
She does this and we're done!!!
What sorta level of disrespect is this!?!
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Samantha124:
It's just a lap dance, nothing serious.. They don't even know each other personally.

I wouldn't mind if my man does the same thing on stage with big stars like Beyonce, Rihanna, or the others because I know that it's just for entertainment.

The guy must be the possessive type to breakup with his girlfriend over a mere lap dance.

What If your house girl gives your husband a lap dance?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Mercury12(m): 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Samantha124:

"I call her brother, she call me sister"
Nah small small e dey start before you know am the real action don begin.😂

If you allow your man dance with another girl. If you okay with your doing that there chances that you wont know when they both will exchange numbers. You know humans can be very deceptive. So don't tell me anything about trust
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by malaria(f): 3:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
Samantha124:

Well it depends on your view about things ..the man might be feeling insecure based on the footballer involved. Dancing with someone else is nothing unless you are doing it in a way to disrespect your babe. You come dey over do with emotions involved.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by ifihearam: 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
His actions are legit..I will do the same.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by h0pze3: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
I will do d same
Dat means d guy is not her priority
She neglected d guy at d club
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
he did what was right...if your woman can act like the above in front of you and claim "she didnt do anything wrong", what else can she do behind your back?

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2023
I don't know, but I honestly don't see anything disrespectful there.
malaria:

Well it depends on your view about things ..the man might be feeling insecure based on the footballer involved. Dancing with someone else is nothing unless you are doing it in a way to disrespect your babe. You come dey over do with emotions involved.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
So i must just imprison him and prevent him from having harmless fun just because we're in a relationship?

I mean if a man is going to cheat, he's going to cheat regardless of whether you allow him to dance with other ladies or not.

What about those actors who are married but still do sex scenes in movies, yet they remain faithful to their husbands and wives?
Mercury12:

"I call her brother, she call me sister"
Nah small small e dey start before you know am the real action don begin.😂

If you allow your man dance with another girl. If you okay with your doing that there chances that you wont know when they both will exchange numbers. You know humans can be very deceptive. So don't tell me anything about trust
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
That's completely different because she's not a celebrity and she knows him personally.

On top of that she'll be staying in our house, so I will take it personally.

But I wouldn't mind if it's just a hired stripper or a well known music artist on stage because I know that he'll be just having some harmless fun.
Miracood2:

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by SPAMBOX7: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
eazzzy1:
Well, how do I know it was just a dance? Am I sure she didn’t go to the hotel with him or she wouldn’t have gone if he asked.

I would breakup If it’s a girl I like, obviously I had higher expectations of her. If the emotions aren’t high with her then we can continue playing till she gets tired.
Sharp guy.
Useless girls are meant to be toyed with. You use them till they realize themselves and move on cheesy
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Countersam(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2023
It is not of him that danceth with her, but of him who taketh her home.

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by jamesversion: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2023
Samantha124:
So i must just imprison him and prevent him from having harmless fun just because we're in a relationship?

I mean if a man is going to cheat, he's going to cheat regardless of whether you allow him to dance with other ladies or not.

What about those actors who are married but still do sex scenes in movies, yet they remain faithful to their husbands and wives?

Na your type go advice person to forgive cheating girlfriend.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Samantha124:

A) the above is called ACTING, aka thats not real
B) thats their job
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dancing just for fun is also nothing real, but just fun.

It might be their job, but there are some actors who are not comfortable doing sex scenes and no one would force them to do it.
MrBrownJay1:

A) the above is called ACTING, aka thats not real
B) thats their job
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Samantha124:
Dancing just for fun is also nothing real, but just fun.

true...but what you have to understand is that, although dancing is not real sex, if you intentionally sit down to get a sexy lap dance) then you cant blame anyone else but yourself.

It might be their job, but there are some actors who are not comfortable doing sex scenes and no one would force them to do it.

true, but 100% of actors who do sex scenes, do it because thats what the script dictates and certainly not because thats what they wanna do.
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by kkins25(m): 3:43am On Mar 31, 2023
Miracood2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

don't mind them. they will use iron to burn d girl ynash grin
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Reminderz: 4:20am On Mar 31, 2023
Samantha124:
That's completely different because she's not a celebrity and she knows him personally.

On top of that she'll be staying in our house, so I will take it personally.

But I wouldn't mind if it's just a hired stripper or a well known music artist on stage because I know that he'll be just having some harmless fun.
🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 31, 2023
Disrespect is disrespect. Why waste a niggaz time if ur not trying to be serious. Dude is sharp. He just found out his girlfriend is nothing but a groupie. And anyone who says there's nothing wrong with her actions is probably the same. I can't imagine what she does behind his back.. only a fool who doesn't have self worth will still take it as normal. Know thyself o man
Re: Will You Breakup With Your Girlfriend If She Dances With Another Man In The Club by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2023
suckmedownthere:
She should enjoy herself but shouldn't be intended to make me feel jealous because when you go will him I will not look back
u still be female like this?

(1) (Reply)

N / I'm Broke And Will Do This Naughty Thing Right Now, Don't Beg Me! / A Girl I Cherished Had Broken My Heart,,pls Talk To Meeeeeee:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.