Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Who Performs pre-intimacy The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Performs pre-intimacy The Most? (429 Views)

Is It Normal For A Girl To Do This During pre-intimacy / Man Performs Amazing Stunt On A Curvy Lady's Backside, Sits & Drinks On Her Bum / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Performs pre-intimacy The Most? by ChimasGirl(f): 2:26am On Aug 08, 2022
In your experience, does the man or woman perform pre-intimacy the most? Besides oral, what is performed?

1 Like

Re: Who Performs pre-intimacy The Most? by pussyeater(m): 2:44am On Aug 08, 2022
DM me and i'll show you! Note my moniker...
Re: Who Performs pre-intimacy The Most? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:17am On Aug 08, 2022
ChimasGirl:
In your experience, does the man or woman perform pre-intimacy the most? Besides oral, what is performed?

pre-intimacy is for BOTH partner to be ready for the "do".... meaning you hav to equally do it to one another (even though some people get in the mood faster than other).

besides oral, you also can caress, lick body parts other than Instruments, saying sweet words, placing kisses in different parts of the body, use fingers to penetrate and/or masturbate etc

(1) (Reply)

Real Men Don't Woo Women! / Bride In Tears As Groom Discovers On Wedding Day That She Already Has Four Kids / Lady Narrates That Her Husband She Forgave 11 Times For Cheating, Caught Her ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.