Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) (81615 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Kizz Daniel And Skiibii At His New House In Banana Island / I Never Sign A Label Deal With Kizz Daniel - Demmie Vee Apologies to Kizz Daniel / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by snoopz: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
No even bring that level... Wen him dey collect CR who e call??
Abeg if him no fit perform, make he no dey collect money. No wonder he dey trend i hear say him don run Babcock that level too grin
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by luizpippo(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
He has no clothes but he wasn't naked when he was arrested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Corto: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

We artist are going through alot man it's not easy.

His problem is probably just drugs and women. There is nothing new under this sun bro

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Kajaard: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
His arrogance also added to his troubles.

In the video you could hear the policemen saying you cannot even apologise to the fans after they spent their money for the show.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Didi2d(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Eriokanmi:
He'd definitely have his reason...delay maybe.

Sadly, whenever Nigerian artistes are rising, they tend to misbehave, especially when they hit little fame..a contract is a contract. There could be delays caused by flight or logistics. Why not get there ahead of time say, a day to the time to avoid disappointing his customer? For him to have made it to Tanzania, he actually wanted to perform but had a delay so he got there quite late.

Maybe someone somewhere had enticed him with bigger cash and he thought he could merge the too and in the process, his flight was cancelled and no available one to Dar Es sallam.

I hope he gets out of this and does things right next time. Davido once had this issue too, not sure he was arrested though

Didn't you read the part that says he didn't have clothes, that's why he didn't perform?
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by TolaniLuv: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Talent without Character

Just like portable and other egocentric artists before him, he'll soon fissle out in no time.

They can't build a lasting legacy or a global brand due to lack of character.

[b]Burna boy is busy self destructing while thinking he's forming hard man
[/b]

I don’t understand. Burna boy that is performing everywhere even as we are speaking? I don’t think that’s is self destructive. He’s working hard for his money and wouldn’t take no bulshit from no one.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Fantazy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
Iamdbull:
Really worried about Kizz these days, why the incessant absence from shows, most people attributes it to pride but being someone that knows about the entertainment system, I can tell there is more to it, prolly some managerial challenges since he runs his label himself. I pray he totally overcomes it. The video of police picking him up that I saw is really disheartening.

We artist are going through alot man it's not easy.

Why will he collect peoples' money when he's not sure he will perform?
That's rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Didi2d:

Didn't you read the part that says he didn't have clothes, that's why he didn't perform?

When he went there, he knew he needed clothes.
He was arrested while wearing clothes.
They paid him $60,000 so he could’ve gone to a store to buy clothes.
He had no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Blizzy300: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
When I read comments like "he collected money*, it then downed on me that this generation believes money satisfy all Human desires and procure solution to all problem.
Lol depression, anxiety and mentally unstableness are all real, Africans never pays attention to that, even those who bore it sees as an abominable occurrences...
Bonding is what makes us human and to bond you ought to love and care
TF man undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Adakintroy: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
i dont know why i find the bolded funny

Its french "we".. not we as in we stars.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Fantazy:

Why will he collect peoples' money when he's not sure he will perform?
That's rubbish!

He probably thought that he is above the law but they showed him that he isn’t.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Khaysee: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
Drugs is not good not everyone can survive it

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by victorazy(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Village people.
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:

Me too. grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 10:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
Didi2d:

You meant you read this in this newspiece?
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by tishbite42: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
Bros you wicked sha

Artistes dey talk, clown dey put mouth

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by femi4: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
kizz Daniel has stage fright which he doesn't want to admit, yet he keeps taking money mumu boy , nothing wrong with him
collect your money...kala gbowo yen o grin

He's not a stage performer, he's a studio brat
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by TheOgaBoss: 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
virginchaser:
Sometime ago, President of a country African west coast had terrible hangover and could not give speech In OAU. Dem do am anything?
was he paid for the speech or was gate fee and table fee collected from the audience?
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by gulfer: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
He has been released, he should learn to honor agreements. Everywhere is not Nigeria, Ekweremadu's feeling the heat currently in the UK undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Ballzproblemm: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
femi4:
collect your money...kala gbowo yen o grin
He's not a stage performer, he's a studio brat
exactly
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by kolarov93(m): 10:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:

Nairaland is a faceless forum. The guy fit be wizkid or Davido

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Ssddff: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Josbreed:

The last reason though, lol, that he has no clothes. Seriously? Top musicians I know perform with just a singlet and shorts and cash out, this one say him no get clothes? Kizz, better wake up o.
Even if he goes shirtless. Ná still banger
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by papapchi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Kizz Daniel is not a stage performer, he is just a studio singer singer that's all. It takes a complete artist to be able to perform on stage, the reason Wizzy, Davido, African Giant Burna boy, Tiwa the baby girl and the rest of Nigeria stage performing artist are ahead of him.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by IJOBA11: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
aycapri:
Honestly, Kizz is not like this. Something must have been going on lately and I believe it will be bygone soon.My prayers are with you my realest G
TELL HIM TO REDUCE TOO MUCH INTAKE OF WOTOWOTO

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by ednut1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Music and music business are two different things
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Samsunny99: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
This is my second time of coming across an allegation of stating non performance or lateness to event that has been sold out
If this is true Kizz why doing this to yourself
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Realtalk20:
@OP Iamdbull, I have been hearing rumors you are gay but didn't believe them.

We got alot of things to worry about and kizz daniels isn't one of them !

You are so worried about him you had to open a thread... Do you want him to kizz and Daniels you? Do you have his name tattooed on your buttocks ?
Oh my days!
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
EmiDon11:
cheesy
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by deolumike(m): 10:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I'm not saying that this is the case in this scenario.

I worked at Paramount Pictures for some years and I saw things.

If you're friends with a popular artist, please be good friends that doesn't ask fo stuff. They are actually lonely and need help a lot.
How? many people have it worse but stll keep grinding and keep it going without puerile meltdowns. Kizz Daniels and most of this popular artistes actually have it better than most... undecided
Re: What Is Going On With Kizz Daniel? I Am Really Worried (Pix) by Barthley: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
GeneralPula:
Dude is so underrated..

I’m still asking myself why dude never enter O2. As in why is Davido/wizkid are not taking the dude to O2? Even Belle Shmurda don reach. Zlatan don reach.

The record label he started with destroyed him no be small. This is why people hardly wanna work with record label owned & being controlled by Igbos..

The G world wide record label will for sure perish !

enough of all these UNDERRATED pity game, man doesn’t promote his song, he doesn’t rate his fans. This is not the first time it’s happening.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banky W Pictured With Fresh Jidenna / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Actress Cynthia Okereke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.