Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike (45656 Views)

Atiku Does Not Deserve Rivers PDP Votes – Wike / PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by BlackPantherxXx: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Nothing is impossible my brother. So I won’t doubt you.

Tinubu will likely win. I just fear protest Christian votes + Kwankwaso also folding for Atiku (might do same for BAT)

Atiku will sweep SS and SE for sure but if they try to Islamize Tinubu's ticket too much, Northerners will back him even more. That's why Deji Adeyanju said they should leave that subject. Deji has lived in Kano, so he understands Aboki very well. Speak against Islam and incur their wrath....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Zeezenho: 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

In the NC, it is usually 50/50, that zone is not sure for anybody. Even with the cry of Muslim-Muslim, I can bet you that Asiwaju will still get nothing less than 50% in that region.

We have Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa (50%). The only lost zone are Taraba, Benue, and Plateau. However in Benue, I can still bet it that Asiwaju will get 40% considering that the current APC candidate enjoys a followership in that state as the people favorite.

I can’t speak about the NE coz it’s Atiku zone and it will be hard to insinuate Asiwaju will win. However I am pretty sure Atiku win in that zone won’t be more than 60% coz it will be tight.

Eleyi still deh day dream.boy drop emilokan mentality and be focused. obi is you next president he will drag even Lagos with that BATthing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by hohafrank(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

For anyone doubting the resolve of Wike to work for Asiwaju, this is your answer. I love the bolded, support who you will benefit from.

With Wike, Asiwaju can be sure of at least 25% of the votes which is a great feat considering the fact that both Obi & Atiku will dilute each other votes. If you fail to secure bloc vote from Rivers, where else will Atiku get the numbers in the South?

The only thing that can give Atiku a lifeline in this election is if Peter Obi withdraw for him coz for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it is -1 for PDP and +1 for APC.

God bless wicked Wike, the slayer of IPOB terrorists, and the nemesis of Atiku.
Wike can never work for that dying man, Tinubu.Get into your empty skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Realtalk20: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

100% bro.

You’re solid too.

Hahahahahahaha

And you took that as a compliment? grin

Wow someone needs validation from strangers grin

Low self-esteem much ?
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by IbileIfe: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
[img][/img]
onuman:

The far north is voting Atiku.

The SE, SS, middle belt and enlightened ones in the SW and far north are voting Obi.
The MURICS of the SW are voting Tinubu.
Tinubu is too old, most corrupt and sick for any saner person to make him president of a country.
Peter Obi who is scared of campaigning in the south east? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by onuman: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
IbileIfe:

But the ignoramuses of Peter Obi are too clueless to comprehend the political realities.
Ignora.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by jrusky(m): 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Where are the obi-diots do you har that loud and clear?

Before talking your thrash check the video and find your answer.

I told you fools the deal has be done, obi religious reviva bill boards don't win election.

Watched the video again and again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by skywalker240(m): 7:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Peter Obi will win Wike state? Don’t be too sure.
You read politicians with emotions

Wike was criticizing Obis presidential aspirations, and few weeks later both of them were seated drinking after the PDP primary

Don't try to predict all these politicians, you will fail badly if you do.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by IreneJane: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:
Wike would rather die than to support Atiku. Which means Atiku will get votes from North alone which will pave more way for Peter Obi.

God is really working.

And Tinubu will be rejected by Christians in both North and South.

The only remaining Muslims will have to split their votes for Tinubu and Atiku.
Is God not wonderful for Peter Obi?

In nigeria elections, zero the effect of xtians/muslim , people will vote for party and individual forget about religion .. be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Zeezenho: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Princeoflagos10:
I just laugh...P.O will not see 150k vote in rivers...if you are ready to stake holla me!!!

Sir am intreated in the stake if Peter gets more than 150k in rivers I win.lets do 1m.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Bollinga: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

For anyone doubting the resolve of Wike to work for Asiwaju, this is your answer. I love the bolded, support who you will benefit from.

With Wike, Asiwaju can be sure of at least 25% of the votes which is a great feat considering the fact that both Obi & Atiku will dilute each other votes. If you fail to secure bloc vote from Rivers, where else will Atiku get the numbers in the South?

The only thing that can give Atiku a lifeline in this election is if Peter Obi withdraw for him coz for every one vote Peter Obi gets, it is -1 for PDP and +1 for APC.

Bros you mumu oo. Does River state look like almajiri's northern state where they dictate to them who to vote for. Oga most ph people are obidient. You don't tell them who to vote for. They vote with their conscience.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

you couldn't rig osun nah Rivers with 80% of igbo speaking people u won make they vote for drug bandit from Chicago.. wake up before u bite the pillow

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
INTEGRITYA1:
Wike (PDP, Rivers State) and Sanwo-Olu (APC, Lagos State), what could have be the interest that connected both of them.

2023 Presidential Election is becoming season films, too difficult to predict .

Currently not possible to predict.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by stacyadams: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
onuman:

The far north is voting Atiku.

The SE, SS, middle belt and enlightened ones in the SW and far north are voting Obi.
The MURICS of the SW are voting Tinubu.
Tinubu is too old, most corrupt and sick for any saner person to make him president of a country.
"

TOO OLD,MOST CORRUPT FOR ANY SANER PERSON TO MAKE HIM PRESIDENT OF A COUNTRY" grin grin

Unfortunately we have many insane humans in naija
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by stacyadams: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
you couldn't rig osun nah Rivers with 80% of igbo speaking people u won make they vote for drug bandit from Chicago.. wake up before u bite the pillow
... grin grin
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Naajjii: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:
Wike would rather die than to support Atiku. Which means Atiku will get votes from North alone which will pave more way for Peter Obi.

God is really working.

Just imagine this one using religion.Fine we are waiting to see how only Christians will make Obi president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by indigenous234(f): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
Audio.... Where in the video did wike make such a statement? I wondered until I saw the source of the news.. Thiefnubus newspaper.

Lies...
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by JAWBONE(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
anigbajumo:

Lol, A smart politician will not utter such statements. You try to seek and rally round everybody around you during election time not by adding salt to the injury. IF the five Governors that are behind Wike worked against ATIKU then I see PDP is heading for failure. Did u see Tinubu throwing jabs at those who are against him after the party primary?? He rather seek for reconciliation so that the party can win in 2023, That’s wat is expected from a smart politician. If they don’t settle this rift b4 December then it’s a game over for PDP don’t forget that any vote for Obi is a minus for ATIKU side and I don’t see Obi stepping down for ATIKU infact if he does that Obi’s followers will still vote LP.

Obi and Tinubu are both from the South, don't forget.

PDP won Osun without Wike and his five governors. Osun is Tinubu's state of origin and had Tinubu's relative on the ballot. Ortom, one of Wike's allies already said he's working for Atiku

Those events must have given Atiku a boost in his confidence.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Pls how does the topic relate to the resolve above, you got after taking agbado and garri in the afternoon

Are you saying other candidates don't have.anything to offer River State??
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Edipet(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2022
asobo1:

Help me tell them oooh. Anybody that underrates BVAS is doing so as his own peril. All those millions we hear from the K' states won't be there this time around.

#Atikulated
Bvas can be hack or reset,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Honjoshy4u: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol same Buhari family that can’t secure their return ticket in APC primaries are who you are banking on.

Seems you’re the one with beer parlor analysis.

You're the one that is politically bankrupt now.
The North/fulani will not abandon their son for a minority Kanuri VP slot. That's why there is lot of decamping from APC to PDP over there. The NE will vote overwhelmingly for their son, after all the senate president Lawan is confused at the moment, Buni will never support Tinubu. the NW won't go the way of Tinubu because his government won't benefit them that much due to the useless muslim muslim ticket.
Middle belt is already Atiku's to win due to APC maladministration that killed lots of them/chased them out of their farms; coupled with the Devilish Muslim-muslim ticket.
In your South West, Atiku even won Sanwolu and Osinbajo ward and l.g.a in 2019. the christians have already started reacting over there.

S.S, S.E is locked against Tinubu.

Sane muslims have rejected Tinubu.... Even your party chairman promised to deal with Tinubu.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by eldoradoxx: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

You mistake Rivers voters, 100 million Wikes won't make Rivers people vote Tinubu or APC, get that in your mind and take a rest. If Wike decides to defect to APC tomorrow, he goes there alone, it happened to Amechi in 2015, despite his billions as sitting Governor of Rivers State, he could not secure 25% votes for APC.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by rippa(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Actually APC have no stake in South South and South east
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by AngelicBeing: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Hahaha,lol at wicked Wike tongue
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Steveabbeyly: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:

God is really working.

And who told you only Christians will vote. I am a Christian and I am solidly behind Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Malocity(m): 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
The same Wike that said he is not vying for Vice President now vexing.

He talks and sometimes forget himself.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by MadamExcellency: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

If you truly understand politics, you will know that Asiwaju getting a 30% vote in Rivers state is a win over anyone that got the highest vote.

If you can get 30% from the opposition state with the highest vote, then you are a juggernaut.

It’s only Obi supporters that don’t understand this simple arithmetic.

Stop being confused by your understanding of politics using the old electoral law. Everything has changed, with the elimination of the incident form, the power was returned to the people. No politician controls the flow of the ballot and there are no party supporters, what we have now is interest and the effect of the youths.

Rivers State couldn't give Buhari 25% with Amaechi as a governor and then a super minister, it's Tinubu that fought Jonathan out of power that will get 30%. What a delusion. Muslim/Muslim ticket buried any support for Tinubu in South-south and Southeast.

You bank on Umeahi that couldn't stop his personal staff from observing the sit-at-home protest after all the threats he issued? Tinubu can't t get beyond 2% in Ebonyi State.

Tinubu getting 50% in Southwest will even be a miracle with Christian protest votes against his Muslim Brotherhood ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by mrksquare: 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6CJs13-3xY

(Video of Sanwo-Olu and other APC governors commissioning projects in Rivers State)

https://thenationonlineng.net/wike-we-will-teach-those-underrating-rivers-lesson-with-our-votes/

Wike this time it is one man one vote oh. I am from Rivers state. And you can't tell me nor my family who to vote in the presidential election.

If care isn't taken, your anointed candidate may even lose next year's election.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Shattuck(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol Peter Obi will win Wike state? Don’t be too sure.
Peter obi is winning rivers, don't even doubt with or without Wike's support the big fear is by what margin I see him getting more than half of rivers vote my cousin lives in ph, yes there is the wike factor but most voter go with their personal conviction even if they are going to be influenced to vote for any other candidate, they are likely to be influenced by their personal social circle of friends and family rather than by the governor's stand, even of wike wants to work for tinubu then hugh money would need to be budgetted for vote buying because without buying most voters will just go with their choice which is Peter obi.

1 Like

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by obyrich(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Tinubu will get 70% in the SW.

You see those Yorubas that dislike Tinubu, they are usually in the minority when you factor in the whole. We have 18 million eligible voters in the West, let’s say 40% turn up for election, you have 7million voters.

30% of that number is 2.1million. Bro, for you to see 2.1million Yorubas across the SW including the non-indigene among us that will vote against Tinubu, it will be a miracle.

2million head count is a lot.
Do your calculation with and without Lagos votes.
Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Edipet(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Liebermantic:
Thank God, there's BVAS, you can't sit down in your house and write down the results of polling units.peter Obi is winning over 79% Votes cast in Rivers state
Bvas can be hack or reset

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike by Temptee101(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol

And where will BAT get his own bloc vote from? Dreamer

Keep on dreaming.

The youths are coming
Peter Obi is coming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.