Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Do Girls Hate Gays - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hate Gays (6068 Views)

Do Girls Hate Men Touching Them Randomly ? (men They Know Obviously) / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? / Nigerians Love Leabians But Hate Gays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by PumpumPrince: 10:03am On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Good fellow nairaland members. I created this thread because of some girls on this forum who like insulting gays. Whenever a guy make a topic about him being a gay, check the first commenter, it will always be a girl. And she won't give a nice comment than to insult the guy. I've been noticing this for long. My question is why does it normally pain you when a guy claim to be a gay openly? Do you want them to continue fukking your toto for you? Or is it your a$$?
Learn to mind your business, and leave gay men alone, don't blast them. They are not your family member.
IRMC

..ask asewopikin angry
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by AndroidAI(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Your brain works like AI. I hope it hasn't encounter some syntax error

I do once in a while, but i always reboot, repair, and also maintain my brain for maximum output.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by EmiDon11: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Another gay spotted. undecided
Disgusting tongue
Them plenty for this forum ooo. Everything don cost, even toto sef don cost. cry
Na wa ooo. tongue
quoting comment.......

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:15am On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Good fellow nairaland members. I created this thread because of some girls on this forum who like insulting gays. Whenever a guy make a topic about him being a gay, check the first commenter, it will always be a girl. And she won't give a nice comment than to insult the guy. I've been noticing this for long. My question is why does it normally pain you when a guy claim to be a gay openly? Do you want them to continue fukking your toto for you? Or is it your a$$?
Learn to mind your business, and leave gay men alone, don't blast them. They are not your family member.
IRMC

Modafucking gay you guys irritate me ....

Seun should do something about post supporting homosexuality the last time I check it's still a crime in Nigeria
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

But it's not stupid and mischievous to be a straight with a multiple bodycounts.

Shut it confused entity

God won't let me have an abominable child like you I bet your parents don't know you practice such abominable act
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by SenecaTheYonger: 10:20am On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

So don't worry if your gay friends have feelings for you. Yes, they are gay, but you are obviously not their type.

How did you know this? You talked to all of them?
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:
I am GAY and women love me.

Unlike the common stereotypes of what a gay man is,

I don't wear makeup
I don't act feminine in any way.
Nor do i crossdress.

I am a handsome black man whose charisma and confidence makes irresistible.

Girls love me. Guys love me too, even when i confess to them about my sexuality.

Many of the so-called straights have hit on me, to know if i have feeling for them. An ego thing!

Unfortunately my taste in men is quite high.

You must be Mature. Tall.

Black. Intelligent. Handsome. Rich cause i don't want a liability. A big tool is a bonus!

You have to look like a supermodel or i ain't falling for you.

So don't worry if your gay friends have feelings for you. Yes, they are gay, but you are obviously not their type.

Feel free!

Gays are everywhere. Some members of your family are gay, but still hiding.

Some of your friends are gay. Church members, neighbours.

Your brother, or maybe your sister or cousin. Your son and daughter can be too. No one created themselves.

But because of societal hate, they live their whole life in hiding and pretence, even join in stoning their fellow gays to death.

But not me. I came out, and i stopped hiding. You either like me, or hate me. But i am going to live my truth.

When you fight against members of the LGBTQ+ community, you are merely fighting yourself.

Why is seun corrupting Nigerians by allowing gay post like this on this forum

What sort of freedom of speech is it viewed as
Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria and the mods should take it seriously before this sick people corrupt our society
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Jeon(f): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut it confused entity

God won't let me have an abominable child like you I bet your parents don't know you practice such abominable act

Shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:
I am GAY and women love me.

Unlike the common stereotypes of what a gay man is,

I don't wear makeup
I don't act feminine in any way.
Nor do i crossdress.

I am a handsome black man whose charisma and confidence makes irresistible.

Girls love me. Guys love me too, even when i confess to them about my sexuality.

Many of the so-called straights have hit on me, to know if i have feeling for them. An ego thing!

Unfortunately my taste in men is quite high.

You must be Mature. Tall.

Black. Intelligent. Handsome. Rich cause i don't want a liability. A big tool is a bonus!

You have to look like a supermodel or i ain't falling for you.

Feel free!

Gays are everywhere. Some members of your family are gay, but still hiding.

Some of your friends are gay. Church members, neighbours.

Your brother, or maybe your sister or cousin. Your son and daughter can be too. No one created themselves.

But because of societal hate, they live their whole life in hiding and pretence, even join in stoning their fellow gays to death.

But not me. I came out, and i stopped hiding. You either like me, or hate me. But i am going to live my truth.

When you fight against members of the LGBTQ+ community, you are merely fighting yourself.

LGBT is a mental illness from the white men
I blame the americans and Obama for the world wide madness

God gave anus for stooling not for drilling

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 10:43am On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

Shut up.

Abomination like you ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Tegabadguy(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon you go still born one day
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by AndroidAI(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

How did you know this? You talked to all of them?

You are no one's type.

Feel free!
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by AndroidAI(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

LGBT is a mental illness from the white men
U blame the americans and Obama for the world wide madness

God gave anus for stooling not for drilling

My anus was made for drilling. How do you explain this: as he is fuccking me, i start cumming without even touching myself.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:17am On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

My anus was made for drilling. How do you explain this: as he is fuccking me, i start cumming without even touching myself.

You start cumming haha ..

Just like you're passing stool and you're cumming that should be a serious medical concern

The anal hole is even painful for stooling not when a rod is bruising it daily....

Am curious are you the woman in your gay relationship or you're the man....
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by AndroidAI(m): 11:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You start cumming haha ..

Just like you're passing stool and you're cumming that should be a serious medical concern

The anal hole is even painful for stooling not when a rod is bruising it daily....

Am curious are you the woman in your gay relationship or you're the man....

Sometimes i give it, sometimes i take it. I dont feel any pain when receiving. All i feel is pleasure and nothing else, to the extent i cum without touching myself.

If you read about the male center of gravity, you will understand the science behind this. It isn't a medical disorder.

I have been stooling quite fine, for the past 15 years since i started recieving. I don't wear pampaers.

No matter how big the dicck is, my anus is so elastic that it always go back to its normal size. As

But sex is only a small portion of it. It's being in companionship with that person that makes your heart fluster. It doesn't matter the gender.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Chnbanc: 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
Hey, chap, i remembered that time you and your uncle were beaten for kissing in the library.
IRMC
U r a pervert!!!
Spits on u.
See the kind reasoning
Wey dey comot from ur maggot infested brains
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Chnbanc: 11:27am On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

Sometimes i give it, sometimes i take it. I dont feel any pain when receiving. All i feel is pleasure and nothing else, to the extent i cum without touching myself.

If you read about the male center of gravity, you will understand the science behind this. It isn't a medical disorder.

I have been stooling quite fine, for the past 15 years since i started recieving. I don't wear pampaers.

No matter how big the dicck is, my anus is so elastic that it always go back to its normal size. As

But sex is only a small portion of it. It's being in companionship with that person that makes your heart fluster. It doesn't matter the gender.

Oga ur own don finish....
Are you crazy.
Pvssy plenty
But u choose to be a homo..
Holy craps....
I spit on u
U r a pervert.
U deserve punishment..
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by AndroidAI(m): 11:28am On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

Oga ur own don finish....
Are you crazy.
Pvssy plenty
But u choose to be a homo..
Holy craps....
I spit on u
U r a pervert.
U deserve punishment..

Come and punish me with your big dicck.

I will take it wholeheartedly!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Chnbanc: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

Come and punish me with your big dicck.

I will take it wholeheartedly!!!
Plz stop this ok.
Am not gay.
Am straight.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by dnawah(m): 11:32am On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
IRMC
which kind question be this naw? If person chop ur banana,u go happy?(no verse say I use question answer ur question o) grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by dnawah(m): 11:35am On Aug 09, 2022
Innomama7:
Na gay you be? Abeg open your Yash I one check something
friction no dey there, from there u go see him mouth opening.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by dnawah(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2022
Beebah2000:
Another gay spotted. undecided
Disgusting tongue
Them plenty for this forum ooo. Everything don cost, even toto sef don cost. cry
Na wa ooo. tongue
affordable soap and vaciline still dey market

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Hollybratt(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

U r a pervert!!!
Spits on u.
See the kind reasoning
Wey dey comot from ur maggot infested brains
Really? i'm just respecting you ni o
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Hollybratt(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2022
PumpumPrince:

..ask asewopikin angry
That's why i ask you
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by AndroidAI(m): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

Plz stop this ok.
Am not gay.
Am straight.

Even spaghetti is straight until it's hot!

No one cares.

Let others live their life, and you live yours.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Jeon(f): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Abomination like you ...
Coming from a fornicated product that also fornicate.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by PumpumPrince: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hollybratt:
That's why i ask you

Ashawopikin use to be gay but women.like him now becuz he told them he is not a treat to women so this mean u will have to re-assure women u will not be a treat & uveill stop going after Nairaland guys.....this is yor only way out.. REAL talk.( no oofencse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

Coming from a fornicated product that also fornicate.

Fornication are for christians don't assume everyone is

Are the girl or the man in your lesbian act
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chnbanc:

Plz stop this ok.
Am not gay.
Am straight.
I'm** Ha!
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Hollybratt(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
The fact is, most of this people insulting gays on this forum are pretenders. They are worst in real life, some are not even gay or lesbian. They are ophidiophilies, which means they sleep with animals.
IRMC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Fornication are for christians don't assume everyone is

Are the girl or the man in your lesbian act
Hehehehehe wtf did I just read.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Gays by SenecaTheYonger: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
AndroidAI:

You are no one's type.

Feel free!

No need to be insecure mate, you’re already ga_y so why add to that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot / Just Curious about This ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.