Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Why Women?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women?? (1790 Views)

Why Women Cheat / 4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / Reasons Why Women Moan (or Scream) During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women?? by Slmgirldippussy: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
Why does women hustle more than men these days? Is it that women feel bothered about life n family well being compare to some men I don't care attitude......

Its true , the rate of ashawo and hook up babes is increasing at an alarming rate.
While boys are involved in cultism
Female folks are out there hustling from one bed to another..
I know you are a hustlers as well.
Una go get una reward my sister
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

Its true , the rate of ashawo and hook up babes is increasing at an alarming rate.
While boys are involved in cultism
Female folks are out there hustling from one bed to another..
I know you are a hustlers as well.
Una go get una reward my sister
atleast dem no kee person
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

He has stopped taking his rehab drugs
my sister no kee me with laugh
Re: Why Women?? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
Maybe it's because more women are becoming single mothers and they find a need to work for their kids.
dollytino4real:
Why does women hustle more than men these days? Is it that women feel bothered about life n family well being compare to some men I don't care attitude......
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2022
Samantha123:
Maybe it's because more women are becoming single mothers and they find a need to work for their kids.
instead of dying young, u leave alone n thinking of ur kids well being
Re: Why Women?? by Exxxgeee: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2022
Templee333:
plenty doesnt mean more than
Fact!
Re: Why Women?? by Folastar11(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:

For where? Hope you are not talking about Nigerians ladies sha ooo?
Re: Why Women?? by Exxxgeee: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Thats very true especially about men not caring

Yet d man pays for d house u live in, got d cloths u wear, pays for light, water and waste bills, pays d sch fees... So if d female hustle up and handle food expenses. Isnt that fair enough.. Lazy ass women...
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2022
Folastar11:

For where? Hope you are not talking about Nigerians ladies sha ooo?
anywhere women dey
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Yet d man pays for d house u live in, got d cloths u wear, pays for light, water and waste bills, pays d sch fees... So if d female hustle up and handle food expenses. Isnt that fair enough.. Lazy ass women...

That's why you dey fail exams

Start again amd read through
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 1:34pm On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
my sister no kee me with laugh

Lol

Some of them here who are not even married are contributing to married issues and wahala

What experience do they have

If you are not wearing a tight shoe, how will you experience the discomfort
Re: Why Women?? by toujurs: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

You dont need to be rude to butress a point

Why don't you use places like Ajegunle, Ikorodu, Okokomaiko and Abule Egba as a case study

Or is the topic already affecting you
It irrittates me, when people claim positions of what they don't have. So annoying.
Re: Why Women?? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Dont worry
Keep supporting your family
Keep providing for your family
Keep doing good
Dont allow anyone determine your happiness
Don't allow yourself to be dragged

You are a strong woman, keep it up

angry
Re: Why Women?? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Dont worry
Keep supporting your family
Keep providing for your family
Keep doing good
Dont allow anyone determine your happiness
Don't allow yourself to be dragged

You are a strong woman, keep it up

so u a gold diggger asking other womens to chop mens moiney so God can bless all gold diggger ...correct?...why on earth are u tellin Dollytino4real to chop somebodys moiney so she can sopot her family. shame on u..and then u complain u can find man on nairaland. this is why u lose yor shance & cant find man, shame on u, u are a gold digger!!(no ofiense) angry
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

so u a gold diggger asking other womens to chop mens moiney so God can bless all gold diggger ...correct?...why on earth are u tellin Dollytino4real to chop somebodys moiney so she can sopot her family. shame on u..and then u complain u can find man on nairaland. this is why u lose yor shance & cant find man, shame on u, u are a gold digger!!(no ofiense) angry

The only reply you need is that, you no get sense

Where did you read that she should chop a man's money
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
toujurs:
It irrittates me, when people claim positions of what they don't have. So annoying.

That's it
Re: Why Women?? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Most men are not realy making it again

Some men are even lazy to struggle more

A married woman with children can never sleep unless her children have eaten and if there is no food at home or the husband didn't provide

She struggles twice to get the food and pay school fees because all are affected

These are just major reasons you see married women over struggling just to meet up

Loookat yor message telllin womnes to strugle for foood so men can give them moiney..is this the trick u se to get moiney? must u lie? cant u juss ask. if u ask me nicely i can easily gave u NGN 20,000 (20k) juss for free,i wudunt even ask for sexxxxc,truss me. U clearly a gold digger tryin to ask mens for moiney by advising nairaland women to lie. shame on u twices!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

The only reply you need is that, you no get sense

Where did you read that she should chop a man's money
abeg leave dis monitoring spirit alone na my troller
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Lol

Some of them here who are not even married are contributing to married issues and wahala

What experience do they have

If you are not wearing a tight shoe, how will you experience the discomfort
especially dat DaddyCK wen no mature just dey follow my comment n post up n down
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
especially dat DaddyCK wen no mature just dey follow my comment n post up n down

Leave am him be learner

So he is going through learning process
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
dollytino4real:
abeg leave dis monitoring spirit alone na my troller

Lol @ monitoring spirit
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Lol @ monitoring spirit
yes o
Re: Why Women?? by frozen70(f): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
DaddyCK:

Loookat yor message telllin womnes to strugle for foood so men can give them moiney..is this the trick u se to get moiney? must u lie? cant u juss ask. if u ask me nicely i can easily gave u NGN 20,000 (20k) juss for free,i wudunt even ask for sexxxxc,truss me. U clearly a gold digger tryin to ask mens for moiney by advising nairaland women to lie. shame on u twices!!(no oofeinse) angry

I just confirmed that you are sick
Re: Why Women?? by dollytino4real(f): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2022
frozen70:

Leave am him be learner

So he is going through learning process
i think so too

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Fell In Love With A Crippled Chines Man [PICTURE] / Breaking and trending news around the world / When Your Partner Dictates To You When To Call And When Not To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.