Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Think It's Over For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's Over For Me (1932 Views)

Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by bummyla(m): 10:32am On Aug 09, 2022
They never change! My ex wife was like that! Even when she knows you have her best intentions at heart, she will do otherwise, just to prove to you and to herself that you can not control her. It doesn't get better my brother, I've been there!

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Internet22: 10:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, 90% requires financial support in a relationship then any other support can follow. If truly you supported her financially she wouldn't run after some 30k job.

Let me just tell you something.. Love is not enough. You claim you love someone and you can't help her financially undecided. Is she gonna eat Love?

If you know you can't help her financially, please leave her alone with her 30k job... Biko!

All these vaginal people and their sense of reasoning undecided

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Tegabadguy(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2022
she don go do olosho

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
bummyla:
They never change! My ex wife was like that! Even when she knows you have her best intentions at heart, she will do otherwise, just to prove to you and to herself that you can not control her. It doesn't get better my brother, I've been there!
it's disheartening.
God will see us through
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Tegabadguy:
she don go do olosho
I wish her luck.
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Internet22:

All these vaginal people and their sense of reasoning undecided
I wonder oh
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by bummyla(m): 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Amen!

grbgrb4:
it's disheartening.
God will see us through

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Former PA Oye Kyme Claims The Crossdresser Has Slept With Her / Man Shows Off Skill At Fixing Menstrual Pad For His Girlfriend / My Daughter's Name Was Suggested By My Wife's Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.