Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

I Think It's Over For Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think It's Over For Me (1912 Views)

Am A Dreadful Redpiller On My Girlfriend, I Think It's Time To Change. Pls Read. / I Think It Is Wrong For Guys To Marry Older Ladies / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good day guys
No mind my English please
Let me go straight up.
I've been dating this girl for like 3years
I'm just a young guy who's is trying to make ends meet and the said girl is an undergraduate, she is home due to ASUU Wahala.
Countless of time i advise her on matters and she does otherwise only for her to come begging when e red.
The worst of it all was she was duped online for the same thing i advise her not to venture.
To my greatest surprise she called today telling me that she left for Abuja for a job of 30k which i advised her not to because the pay wasn't worthwhile.
The same girl learnt tailoring and bag making oh and she is making no moves on that.
I wonder what's her drive
Please guys i need your say on this on what to do next.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Nasri100(m): 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
You need to face your life.

Why do you men always, foolishly, center your life and happiness on a woman embarassed

This projection is causing y’all a lot of self harm, creativity and mental peace.

Sigh.

10 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by orchin(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:
Good day guys
Let me go straight up.
I'm just a young guy who's is trying to make ends meet and the said girl is an undergraduate, she is home due to ASUU Wahala.
Countless of time i advise her on matters and she does otherwise only for her to come begging when e red.
The worst of it all was she was duped online for the same thing i advise her not to venture.
To my greatest surprise she called today telling me that she left for Abuja for a job of 30k which i advised her not to because the pay wasn't worthwhile.
The same girl learnt tailoring and bag making oh and she is making no moves on that.
Break up with her...
Or don't you want ur sanity?

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 9:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Nasri100:
You need to face your life.

Why do you men always, foolishly, center your life and happiness on a woman embarassed

This projection is causing y’all a lot of self harm, creativity and mental peace.

Sigh.
Bro easy on me. na advice i want no be fight na
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 9:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
orchin:

Break up with her...
Or don't you want ur sanity?
thanks bro i value my sanity big time
I don't just want her to come saying i used her
Seriously I'm trying big time
But it seems void

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by kelspinall(m): 9:41pm On Aug 08, 2022
mind ya b"ness since she refused to learn from her past mistake..

i feel bad when a guy is soo much bothered with a gal that do her things anyhow..

dude focus on ya life..peace
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Jennyclay(f): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Since she has skills in bag making and tailoring why don't you invest in her. Please Get her a new sewing machine, atleast for start-up, so she can keep herself busy now that ASUU is on strike.

If you can't help her out, leave her alone let her continue with the 30k job, so she could gather money to invest in her skills

You don't want to help her financially and still don't want her to get a job.. Nawa oo! What kind of love is that? Is it LOVE she gonna eat? Abeg o!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by idomalord: 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:
Good day guys
Let me go straight up.

Sweetheart,
Wake up to reality.
From everything u just wrote,
She doesn't have u in her plans.
Ditch her and have your pride intact.
Less in future u shed premium tears.
She sees u as just a friend or helper or finances or advicer or simply put,
An advanced bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Since she has skills in bag making and tailoring why don't you invest in her. Please Get her a new sewing machine, atleast for start up so she would keep herself busy while ASUU is on strike.

If you can't help her out, leave her alone let her continue with the 30k job, so she could gather money to invest in her skills
She have got sewing machine already
I did gave her all the support she needs base on my strength.
Besides not all support are financial.
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 9:52pm On Aug 08, 2022
idomalord:

Sweetheart,
Wake up to reality.
From everything u just wrote,
She doesn't have u in her plans.
Ditch her and have your pride intact.
Less in future u shed premium tears.
She sees u as just a friend or helper or finances or advicer or simply put,
An advanced bro.

Thanks Bro
I will surely ponder on this
I don't want to be called a bad person
God knows i tried, we all did try, through thick and thin we did.
Thanks for your words once more.
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Nasri100(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:

Bro easy on me. na advice i want no be fight na

You can detect aggression from text

Anyways continue to worry about a gender that has mor advantages and opportunities in life than you.

Good lucky.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:

She have got sewing machine already
I did gave her all the support she needs base on my strength.
Besides not all support are financial.
Sir, 90% requires financial support in a relationship then any other support can follow. If truly you supported her financially she wouldn't run after some 30k job.

Let me just tell you something.. Love is not enough. You claim you love someone and you can't help her financially undecided. Is she gonna eat Love?

If you know you can't help her financially, please leave her alone with her 30k job... Biko!
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Daniel7543: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Since she has skills in bag making and tailoring why don't you invest in her. Please Get her a new sewing machine, atleast for start-up, so she can keep herself busy now that ASUU is on strike.

You don't want to help her financially and still don't want her to get a job.. Nawa oo! What kind of love is that? Is it LOVE she gonna eat? Abeg o!
Entitled leeches.
Ogbeni kindly ignore this advice.

9 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Demigod22: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, 90% requires financial support. If truly you supported her financial she wouldn't run after some 30k job.

Let me just tell you something.. Love is not enough. You claim you love someone and you can't help her financially undecided. Is she gonna eat Love?

If you know you can't help her financially, please leave her alone with her 30k job... Biko!

Did the relationship prevent her from making her own money, or only the boyfriend has monopoly of making money? She can't eat love, because she is slowpoke, she can't feed herself.

10 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, 90% requires financial support. If truly you supported her financial she wouldn't run after some 30k job.

If you know you can't help her tofinancially, please leave her alone with her 30k job... Biko!
Okay ma
Ama leave her
Time will tell
Thanks anyway for reminding me i need more money.
When the money comes i'm gon live my life to the fullest not to spend on any girl I'm not married to.
That's if at all i consider marrying anyone
Majority of girls lately are wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by idomalord: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:

Thanks Bro
I will surely ponder on this
I don't want to be called a bad person
God knows i tried, we all did try, through thick and thin we did.
Thanks for your words once more.

U welcome

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Mekanus(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:
Sir, 90% requires financial support in a relationship then any other support can follow. If truly you supported her financially she wouldn't run after some 30k job.

You should be ashamed of yourself for typing this. I pity the man that will friend or even marry a useless entitled biitch like you.

8 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:

Okay ma
Ama leave her
Time will tell
Thanks anyway for reminding me i need more money.
When the money comes i'm gon live my life to the fullest not to spend on any girl I'm not married to.
That's if at all i consider marrying anyone
Majority of girls lately are wonders shall never end.
So you don't even have money and you're in a relationship undecided?

Your account balance is reading "— ₦510" and you're still in a relationship? Sir, go and pay the ₦510 you're still owning your bank and leave the girl alone with her 30k job.

She refuse to eat Love and which is a good decision, please leave her alone!!

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your account balance is reading — ₦510 and you're still in a relationship? Sir, go and pay the ₦510 you're still owning your bank and leave the girl alone with her 30k job.

Lol
I hope you have a lovely evening.
You're still a little entitled unsophisticated lady who is devoid of knowledge of how things work.
I just hope with this attitude of yours, you won't be singing carry me the go at different churches at the end of the day.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by loosecanon50(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

Your account balance is reading — ₦510 and you're still in a relationship? Sir, go and pay the ₦510 you're still owning your bank and leave the girl alone with her 30k job.

Sometimes you talk like a sensible person, other times you reason like someone who's sugar/glucose level is so low, someone who's not in touch with reality. Sounding so entitled and foolish.

I pity any guy who ends up with you, such a person won't live long.

Grow up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by 3Dii: 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
grbgrb4:

Lol
I hope you have a lovely evening.
You're still a little entitled unsophisticated lady who is devoid of knowledge of how things work.
I just hope with this attitude of yours, you won't be singing carry me the go at different churches at the end of the day.
Baba, no too reason them. If na woman dey your position now, na so so insults that girl Jennyclaay for dey spew. I think say feminist say women no need men, but she dey yarn say make you sponsor stubborn GF. How many girls don sponsor their BF before? Thank God say you realise say na only you worth spending your money on!

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by 3Dii: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

Women! When things don't go their way, the resort to insults.
If OP was a woman, and posted this about her BF, you'd be among those asking her to breakup with the man. That he's lazy, and she would profit nothing from the relationship. But here you are, supporting insubordination and simping, because it's a woman involved.
Y'all want equality, but don't want accountability.

3 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Autobot05: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jennyclay:

Poverty mentality. Better stop it

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by techWriter3: 2:11am On Aug 09, 2022
captioned bloodsuckers
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Gadafii: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

exactky he should leave her alone, if he has money to invest in her he should rather give his sister instead since love means you must have money first

Let him go and invest in his family chances that she will still dump him in the future are wider tha river Niger so let him put the money where his mouth is when he has that money.

Op leave that girl she’s not the one for you, she no get you for mind, continue to collect three points from her and let her do what she likes…if she’s not making any move about her own skills, you don’t feel bad about this comment above, work in your self to get stable and better

If she wants investment let her go to her papa and mama, if you want to invest look into your siblings, don’t go and do stupid investment that won’t yield results

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by SenecaTheYonger: 6:43am On Aug 09, 2022
grbgrb4:
Good day guys
Let me go straight up.

I can tell that you just want to better her life. Probably you see something in her. That’s how men are, in the traditional sense. They seek to raise others up, especially the once they like. From your post, it seems she’s doesn’t listen to you because of unknown reasons. Maybe try looking for someone she’ll listen to? Everybody has that one person they listen to. It could be her parents, her female friend, etc. just talk to them instead (I said talk to them not complain) and ask them to help you convince her about what you feel is best.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Mhykel217(m): 7:17am On Aug 09, 2022
30k job in abuja.. I can tell ur girl is from Benue state.

Keep ur peace of mind dude nd leave that girl

1 Like

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by ajekpaks(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2022
yrs
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

I can tell that you just want to better her life. Probably you see something in her. That’s how men are, in the traditional sense. They seek to raise others up, especially the once they like. From your post, it seems she’s doesn’t listen to you because of unknown reasons. Maybe try looking for someone she’ll listen to? Everybody has that one person they listen to. It could be her parents, her female friend, etc. just talk to them instead (I said talk to them not complain) and ask them to help you convince her about what you feel is best.
I wish i could talk to her parents but both her mum and dad are kind of laissez faire heads, who am i then?
It's tiring
I want the best for her no doubt
But her actions is pushing me away
Thanks sir
For your words
I would try to
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Gadafii:
exactky he should leave her alone, if he has money to invest in her he should rather give his sister instead since love means you must have money first

Let him go and invest in his family chances that she will still dump him in the future are wider tha river Niger so let him put the money where his mouth is when he has that money.
Thank you sir
This means a lot to me.��

Op leave that girl she’s not the one for you, she no get you for mind, continue to collect three points from her and let her do what she likes…if she’s not making any move about her own skills, you don’t feel bad about this comment above, work in your self to get stable and better

If she wants investment let her go to her papa and mama, if you want to invest look into your siblings, don’t go and do stupid investment that won’t yield results

Re: I Think It's Over For Me by grbgrb4(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2022
Mhykel217:
30k job in abuja.. I can tell ur girl is from Benue state.

Keep ur peace of mind dude nd leave that girl
I don talk tire
One thing i noticed with her is she always want to learn from the hard way.
Re: I Think It's Over For Me by Zonefree(m): 10:19am On Aug 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Why should a sane man invest in a Nigerian girl? It's foolishness!

It's more noble to invest in a stray dog than to invest in a Nigerian girl!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Can't Do Without Male Attention / Two Thousand Naira Giveaway To Those Who Need It / Is It Advisable To Have S*x With A Girl On Her First Visit To Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.