Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys (4429 Views)

Poll: Glasses on a a lady

Bleh: 4% (4 votes)
Cute: 25% (22 votes)
Decent: 28% (25 votes)
Not my type: 16% (14 votes)
Sexy: 25% (22 votes)
This poll has ended

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2011
So if by my understanding, PWEETY is trying to assure herself that she will still be sought after when she wears glasses. Don't worry you'll still be pweety
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mynd_44:

So if by my understanding, PWEETY is trying to assure herself that she will still be sought after when she wears glasses. Don't worry you'll still be pweety

What sort of comment is this?

[size=4pt]Just when i was beginning to think ur cool.
[/size]
Re: Guys by MrsChima(f): 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
Pweety,

You asked what I suggest for round faces. I say pot shaped glasses to match the roundness of the face. tongue tongue
Re: Guys by Sike(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
shadrach77:

anything makes it to nairaland front page these days  sad sad shocked
Na so i see am!
Re: Guys by prefers555: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
They think they are safely hidden away 4rm the world.
Re: Guys by pleep(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
undecided this topic made me realize that I have some sort of wierd fetish for girls in glasses.
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Pweety,

You asked what I suggest for round faces. I say pot shaped glasses to match the roundness of the face. tongue tongue
Loool provide a pic tongue

prefers555:

They think they are safely hidden away 4rm the world.
undecided

pleep:

undecided this topic made me realize that I have some sort if wierd fetish for girls in glasses.
Tell me more personality.
Re: Guys by pleep(m): 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
^Personality Is that a typo or did u mean to use tht word?
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2011
It is what you see that it is.
Re: Guys by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2011
Pweety4me:
^^^Hmm so your short-sighted? so how long ave u had them now?lol HD vision indeed tongue

Yeah, I guess you can say I'm short-sighted, but the short-sightedness is very low. I got my glasses just after I graduated high school. If I'm in a familiar setting, I don't need them at all, but those times when I'm driving to a new location, they come in handy lol. Yes! HD vision! It perfects the small things wey blurry na lol.
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2011
^^Hmm ok, so people who knew you b4 u began wearing glasses & saw you later with glasses what was their reactions to it?
Re: Guys by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 05, 2011
dey are d bomb!(sent by boko haram) am always attracted 2 dem cause dem sabi chop dick wella
Re: Guys by pleep(m): 2:13am On Aug 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

It is what you see that it is.
Everything you say is like a full-stop.
Re: Guys by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 05, 2011
Pweety4me:
^^Hmm ok, so people who knew you b4 u began wearing glasses & saw you later with glasses what was their reactions to it?

Mixed reactions. Some prefer me with them, some prefer me without. I personally think I look better with them though lol.
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 2:41am On Aug 05, 2011
pleep:

Everything you say is like a full-stop.
Was i meant 2 feel something after that?

ogugua88:

Mixed reactions. Some prefer me with them, some prefer me without. I personally think I look better with them though lol.
Yea, but did they start asking you all sorts of questions?

& Good 4 you
smiley
Re: Guys by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 05, 2011
No not really. I only got glasses. It's nothing drastic like getting reconstructive surgery or something lol. Do you wear specs?
Re: Guys by pleep(m): 5:20am On Aug 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

Was i meant 2 feel something after that?
No. I dunno why u would ask, but w/e.
Re: Guys by DreaShola: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2011
Shades make you look unapproachable though I have to admit the right frame can make you look cute
Re: Guys by Mynd44: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2011
Pweety4me:

What sort of comment is this?

[size=4pt]Just when i was beginning to think your cool.
[/size]

Big joke/tease apparently, you got it wrong.
Re: Guys by Billionz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
Depends on who's wearing dem & wat kinda glasses she's wearin. Horn rimmed bi-focals will mess even d prettiest girls up. And, an ugly girl is an ugly girl; the finest glasses can't change dat.
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

Big joke/tease apparently, you got it wrong.
Well still gettin to know you, God knows you might ave just been being a prick like most mindless guys on nl.

DreaShola:

Shades make you look unapproachable though I have to admit the right frame can make you look cute

ogugua88:

No not really. I only got glasses. It's nothing drastic like getting reconstructive surgery or something lol. Do you wear specs?
Well people can be funny sometimes.

No but i'll Tell yu later
tongue
Re: Guys by Mynd44: 3:09am On Aug 06, 2011
Hmmm Prick huh? I have got one but I ain't one( Another pointless joke)
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2011
Lol. . .hmmm

What was ur opinion on spectaculed girls again?
Re: Guys by Mynd44: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Beauty is not about how you look but how you carry your look. You can wear something ugly and still carry it in a way that is extremely beautiful. I would not ming a girl in specs but she must be self confident cos I don't see it as a problem so she should not see it as one
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^oK Bunny
Re: Guys by Mynd44: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
What?
Re: Guys by Pweety4me(f): 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2011
Happy sunday tongue
Re: Guys by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2011
^^^
Ditto

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Women Cheat / Relationship Advice For 2016 / See What A Nairalander Achieved In Less Than 2 Years [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.