Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,730 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused (55375 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by honour7: 7:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Moferere:
Kizz don overdo.
Go the show, find your gold later
Simple

You know whether the thing wey baba do for am to hype crowd na one of those chains e dey.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Rilley(m): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2022
Kizz Daniel should refund the guy ASAP.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by philpelwhiz(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2022
Dikegodspower:
The guy mean o.
He didn't consider the future if someone that paid him 60,000 dollars in this economy.
But the money large o if you change am to naira
Ahswear.. Up to 25m for naira
I feel say that show promoter dey lie grin
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by onatisi(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2022
this is not his first time of doing this kind of nonsence, even this year alone he has missed 2 shows and has been late for many. he is very very fond of acting this way and before you know it he wll be the one saying there is a cabal in the music industry that is not allowing ppl like him to grow. even davido performs in ordinary shorts and a shirt
Great0ne1:

Well said bro. He may have damaged the guy business rep. But he actually did far more damage to his own career. Am sure, no company will want to experience thus kind of dussapiuntment from kizz Daniel. This is assuming this story is completely true.

7 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Epicji: 7:25am On Aug 09, 2022
He can't perform without those chains. The chains aren't ordinary. He can't go against d instruction of d baba
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by orohbiro(f): 7:28am On Aug 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
What a useless excuse to damage someone's business.
Refunding the payment should not be enough. Charge the bastard to court.
Overrated mofo
kizz Daniel overatted? Una get mind oo to they type some kind statement sha

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by einsteine(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2022
philpelwhiz:
Ahswear.. Up to 25m for naira
I feel say that show promoter dey lie grin

Lie about what? How much you think say them take they book artiste? Three years ago, Naira Marley was getting 25 million per show.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by daygee12: 7:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Lightorder:
both you and the idiot you quoted on this thread are MAD
Don't just get MAD at the truth. Jokes apart then born u well to come out on Mondays in Anambra please tell me if I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by castro316: 7:31am On Aug 09, 2022
He should be arrested and fined for damages caused. Proud f00l

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by proprince(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Kizz Daniel should still be in custody if what i just watched is true. This idiot damaged Uwa's reputation.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Dikegodspower:
The guy mean o.
He didn't consider the future if someone that paid him 60,000 dollars in this economy.
But the money large o if you change am to naira

yoruba people and sense of entitlement !

dangerous mix give a poor yoruba power and money !

and you are in for a shocker

imagine daniel who was bought up in bariga lagos

who father do not even own a gold chain !

is now brother and sister to a Gold chain
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by OmoOshodi(m): 7:34am On Aug 09, 2022
You want him to go and perform without his Bendel insurance.......

Life no get duplicate

You think say all those gold chain na for fashion??

Keep on deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Mattwillz: 7:35am On Aug 09, 2022
But una sef wicked o..if kizz come perform like that and ran mad on stage..una go say na village people..we music artists are the ones that will tell you what's up..i have seen so many things..even my popular friend doesn't go to shows without his rings..like very expensive and strange rings and you guys are here saying what you don't know..instructions from their deity must be adhered to..not even $60,000 can change that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Parachoko: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2022
orohbiro:
kizz Daniel overatted? Una get mind oo to they type some kind statement sha
No mind the guy cheesy

I'm not in support of Kizz Daniel behaviour, but he is one of the best in Nigeria.

He has been in the game for more than 10 years now, and still releasing hit songs.

A lot of artist they started together have been forgotten.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by abokikhalifa: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Toneypen247:
This is just proof to show you all that most people will not survive in Nigeria where the system works. This is the third time he is engaging in such discrepancy behaviour and thus breaching the ethics of his profession. Artists must understand that no matter what, the people are to be respected because they are the ones that gave you such relevance.

This isn't Nigeria where He can get away easily like the last two accusations of the same behaviour he displayed. Pride goes before a fall. More reasons I like Davido.

kindky check my signature below for your academic research services of a top-notch quality

Davido will even perform for free. He is not a real artiste but a clout chaser

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Cantonese: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2022
He buga for the promoter na. Afterall na him show people how to buga.

Make the promoter use buga sue am to court for breach of contract. At the end he will bugariously pay.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by phemmyfour: 7:45am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin
honestly, cos he can always get another one. Seems there is more to it

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Allisgud: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Wait o,this particular chain,hope u people are not thinking what am thinking,if na the chain the power dey,why not return his money,watch out how they will target that chain,since without that chain he can't perform anywhere
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Glead(m): 7:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Let heat from kizz Daniel side if the story!
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by jaxxy(m): 7:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Bike say this kizz whatever na idiot.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Oracleforce: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2022
I will not judge until I hear kiss Daniel's version of the story.
And perhaps Kiss Daniel has refunded his money to him before he will be released by the Tansania police office.

Just give me 40 thousand dollars...I will serve your guest small chops and drinks.

Pls I'm also a talented singer, musician...for your birthday, wedding and other ceremony, pls call me.

I don't need a gold chain to perform. Nah voice and musical instrument I need

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin

You are a far and see! And he rather be dishonoring contracts and trying to handle the bad publicity than break the covenant.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Sunnyxidex(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Wetin concern stage performance with “chains”!!
Some kind things no worth the energy we dy give them!!
Swears
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by occfx: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:

Yea you need to hear from both side. Some people begging you today are more mean than you if na there turn. I support Buga master, no sentiment in business
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by caprini1: 7:52am On Aug 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
Overrated mofo
Stopped listening to his songs,since he stole "Tales by moonlight" theme song for that his "No do" track and was forming superstar.Not a single kobo or recognition given to the original owners.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by lincs25(m): 7:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Pride kills a man! Shikina
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by UGBE634: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2022
It's either he is on drugs or it's a spiritual issue
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by UGBE634: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2022
It's either he is on drugs or it's a spiritual issue. This kind of pride can destroy you. Very soon no body will want to touch him with a long spoon
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by GamalNasser: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:

My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by RillJ(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2022
If this is true, the man should sue Kizz Daniel's unreliable ass till he bleeds.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by kloser(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
Overrated mofo
overrated? I don't think so bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" / Mercy Johnson's New Home In Ajah (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.