Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused (55374 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by aribisala0(m): 8:11am On Aug 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
What a useless excuse to damage someone's business.
Refunding the payment should not be enough. Charge the bastard to court.
Overrated mofo
Charge? Charge him for what exactly?
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by virginchaser(m): 8:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Artists need to be focus on their pay and takes their eyes off promoter's profit otherwise they misbehave.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by TolaniLuv: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2022
I hope Kizz is paying tax
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by justmi1: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2022
So he didn't even have enough money to charter a PJ?
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Nyanabo(m): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Let the police over there teach him that they aren't Nigerian police. They have to make him return the 60,000 USD and make him pay for everything destroyed at the venue before they let him go all in USD.

After he has coughed up such amount that would be a very sizeable sum in NGN, he would never flop a show you was paid to perform at.

He think is is in Nigeria. Ewu
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Xfemt(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
Overrated mofo
as in eh
He should pay every dime the promoter spent

That wickedness
Go to the show and then they find your stuff later

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by chatinent: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2022
He could have simply ordered fake gold chains to perform.

Many brands will misconstrue this for pride. And what did you hear happens after pride?
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2022
ZUBY77:
Overrated mofo
hahaha my chairman abeg no vex too much
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by virginchaser(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Amayabor1:
I beleive this guy. If he was not paid the $60k, he wouldn't even travel to Tanzania in the first place. It is not about the chain or clothes. Baba got to Tanzania and realised that the show will be massive and that the show had been heavily sponsored by companies like pepsi and Martell. He probably knew the show promoter will cash out big time, so he decided to use his missing bag as a pretense not to perform so the show promoter will give him more money before climbing the stage. The average Nigerian greed.

I will never stream his music again and if Tanzania allow him leave the country without paying heavily for damages, then i will know that the country is useless.

Stupid guy!

You got the missing link. You are probably one of those who wears white head gear and black regalia. Lol.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Achadu76: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2022
Kizz Danial just mess up, I am totally disappointed in his childish act. Damaging the reputation of your own fellow countryman trying to establish in a foreign land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by iezeiyida(m): 8:23am On Aug 09, 2022
My guy Kizz really messed up if that's what actually happened. Not performing without wearing your complete gold-chains show your level of pride. Humans are naturally engineered with flaws, but try to be humble amid greatness my brother
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by advanceDNA: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin

grin .....na confirm thinking.....all these boyz dey jazz up naaaa no cap....
Chain wey baba don tell am say must dey in neck anytime he go perform so that he go collect all the Destinies of the iďíóts wey call themselves fan..... promoter think say na ordinary chain...if kizz Daniel perform for dey stage ..e fit run mad..... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:27am On Aug 09, 2022
I think there is more to that chain.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Contekbbc: 8:27am On Aug 09, 2022
You're a wise man!

obaaderemi:
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2022
I think there's more to this. Juju dey the chain

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by naijamerican: 8:29am On Aug 09, 2022
I for say na be one Tanzanian promoter Kiss dey mess up like this. Im shocked he would do this to his nigerian bros. What the promoter did wasn't easy and Kiss Daniel just dissapoint him like this. I know a promoter in Houston Texas that Kiss Daniel also tried to mess up. Demanded a Bently truck 1 hour before his show time or he would refuse to come out. My guy was sweating and had to beg and plead for him to preform. Ultimately he spent another 5K USD just to rent a new bently truck for this fool so he would preform. This was about 3 years ago. Its pathetic Kiss has continued his method of screwing over promoters.

Kiss knows full well his fans dont give a damn about any chain. Kiss needs to do better. He is way to talented to be this terrible a person.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by lucky4west: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2022
maybe the secret to his success in inside those chains...otherwise there is no reason he would not have performed,alot of the things you see today do not just come like that....especially something that takes the world like a wild fire....

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by blowjohn(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Those chains may be his source of .......hmm

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by rafikii: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2022
His jazz is probably in those chains...who knows grin

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Pityoobi: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
Tell them…they don’t know anything about this things?
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by advanceDNA: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2022
justmi1:
So he didn't even have enough money to charter a PJ?

A small Private jet currently cost 6-7k dollars per hour because of increase in eveeything. hope you know these guys dont go alone...if his crew members are many, he will need a bigger plane which will cost around 10k dollars...

Tanzania is 5hrs 20mins

Untop 60k dollars shows.....e will go and book jet.??..when he's not mád
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by property123: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Evilness personified.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Drenix(m): 8:48am On Aug 09, 2022
God knows say if na me, him must pay the money oooooooooo. And I go too drag am aswear.

That's why I no get any of them as role models.
Awon werey jati jati

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by chyzoo4u(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:

I never thought of this... You made sense.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Adext4sure(m): 8:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Big Wiz wouldn't collect the money if he won't be performing!

Just saying.. sad
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by deloon(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2022
Just here to comment on how neat the Tanzanian Police men and their van looked and how they professionally conducted the arrest of Kizz Daniel.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by benjida: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2022
His charm is in those chains. He can't perform without them. They don't understand.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by seanwilliam(m): 9:00am On Aug 09, 2022
Autobot05:
I believe I don’t need to introduce any of the 2 guys in the images below to you …
How many gold chains or jewelry can you see on them

Yet They’re kings in the business world
Thank God I no dey hear Nigerian songs noise cause apart from the beat they have zero sensible meanings

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
I hate this kind of comparison. Everyone has money draining attitude. Everyone gets wetin him like.

Those two guys spend on other luxuries .. so relax
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Konjiboii: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2022
Something him for pay me make I sing buga still add zazoo join as encore
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Analyst7: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
Exactly the same thing I was thinking...maybe na some voodoo shit...baba Don give am warning
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by spinna: 9:09am On Aug 09, 2022
Many Nigerian get shit Toxic behaviour... Especially those that feel they have arrived.

Make dem Buga am well if these are the facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Shows Python They Encountered On Set / Femi Otedola Gifts Daughter DJ Cuppy £5,000,000 House For Her 30th Birthday / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.