Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,796 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused (55926 Views)

Davido Paused His Performance To Look For His Missing $60k Ring At Event (Video) / Bella Shmurda Responds After LASU Begged Him To Return To The School / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by deltateam: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2022
Dikegodspower:
The guy mean o.
He didn't consider the future if someone that paid him 60,000 dollars in this economy.
But the money large o if you change am to naira

Not less than #25 million. His reason is ridiculous.

Is it the chain or his voice they need? It's childish of him.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by EndWeakerection: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Just Deleted that Buga Song on my phone now..

It doesn't matter millions still listens to it.

It does not matter to me that he is a Millionaire .

Its Personal.. This Heartless acts is Evil.

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by BafanaBafana: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2022
ufotunang:
...that is 42 million naira..big money....
Money that will settle some people for life
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by toprealman: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2022
Moferere:
Kizz don overdo.
Go the show, find your gold later
Simple
Even with boxers and singlets without any footwear…….fans will still trip. They lipsync so I wonder what his problem is?
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by moneyissweet(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2022
The gold na jazz, he can't perform without wearing it.

Moferere:
Kizz don overdo.
Go the show, find your gold later
Simple

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Well, get him pay for all the damages, refund the money and force him to perform on that show before he leaves that country! He is a scammer just like others, this is not the first time he had done something like this! The Buga means raising two shoulders high and literally it means "Pride. " But because the Zoo citizens like swallowing every nonsense called music without first understanding or getting to know its meanings they will end up disgracing their forefathers! The country should hold him tight and the embassy should never allow him to leave till he fixes every damage he had caused the promoters.. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by RALPHOW(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2022
Maybe his juju dey inside the gold
Otherwise, not only to refund 7times the money but send to minimum six months jail.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by baba4thegehs: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2022
I can't imagine how devastated the show promoter will be.

Let's be considerate and humane in our dealing.

300k Dolls is a lot of money, I'm sure they'll have to refund tickets.

Best he reschedule the event for another time.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by lightwind(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin
For sure these guys do Rituals with different things bro. It might be any object

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by justmi1: 10:05am On Aug 09, 2022
advanceDNA:

A small Private jet currently cost 6-7k dollars per hour because of increase in eveeything. hope you know these guys dont go alone...if his crew members are many, he will need a bigger plane which will cost around 10k dollars...

Tanzania is 5hrs 20mins

Untop 60k dollars shows.....e will go and book jet.??..when he's not mád

Exactly the point, if he couldn't afford a Private jet he should be humble enough to perform without his jewlry; his fans needed his presence and value for thier money. And he was in Tanzania so he should have turned up and even cracked a joke about his dressing on stage.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by socialjustice93: 10:08am On Aug 09, 2022
I see kiss going down a second time.. pride they say goes before fall.. you want to ruin another man's career cuz of your rubbish excuse..

but money dey entertainment and show biz o shocked

check my signature below
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Sebgajere(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2022
Ur head get oil, was thinking the same
obaaderemi:
probably there's more to the chains than you think. Don't trust anybody. E fit be say na you wan spoil him life by begging him to perform without those chains. Me I just dey think aloud ni o. grin
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by naikeboy(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2022
This flyboy self na him gold go sing the song since he can't perform without his gold...
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Autobot05: 10:47am On Aug 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
I hate this kind of comparison. Everyone has money draining attitude. Everyone gets wetin him like.

Those two guys spend on other luxuries .. so relax

I feel your pain
He’s prolly your fav artiste
But that doesn’t mean I’m wrong… did you read his excuse for not performing Lmao the two I posted buy luxury stuff for the betterment of their life and comfort
While gold chains and blah blah blah are for show off

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by iTearHerToto: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2022
No matter what's done on earth afonja will always be afonja. Selfish, heartless and nefarious. How despairing?

Pukes angry
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by NaBanga: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
If this version of the story is true, no promoter should book KD in the future. Nigerians have too much false pride and need to be humbled. However let us hear KD's side of the story, before passing judgment.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
Entering the ark alone wasn't what saved Noah and his household.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6N5o2U778s
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by OlawaleBammie: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:
hmm hmm hmm

U b yoruba man bro

But he should have taken it along by himself na
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Kobicove(m): 11:09am On Aug 09, 2022
obaaderemi:

Maybe there is jazz in those chains grin
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by DavidEsq(m): 11:14am On Aug 09, 2022
Dikegodspower:
The guy mean o.
He didn't consider the future if someone that paid him 60,000 dollars in this economy.
But the money large o if you change am to naira
U know wetin e baba go don tell am as per that chain? U know weda e baba don soak d chain for somewhere? The werey na kogi man o
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:18am On Aug 09, 2022
Poverty only hides our true character.

Riches and fame reveals them.

Make E no be like I dey overdo!

Kiss Daniel don allow pride and ego eat deep into his system...

I still dey target that uncelebrated cubana chief priest for the egomaniac attitude he melted out to that innocent dude trying to get a video of him..

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Feelings79: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2022
praisecliff:
An over rated dude.

He is good oo,but only to africans.

I don't like the dude from day one.

If this is true,then i have developed complete hatred for him.
Matter of fact is you have always hated him.Tanzania or no Tanzania
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Just Deleted that Buga Song on my phone now..

It doesn't matter millions still listens to it.

It does not matter to me that he is a Millionaire .

Its Personal.. This Heartless acts is Evil.

very very evil
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Contracts signed, Gold chains weren't included in it.

Kizz Daniel would have lasted in a Tanzanian federal correctional service center. Olohun.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:23am On Aug 09, 2022
If this is true, then KIZZ DANIEL should not stepnhis foot here in Nigeria. Laye!

Oloshi! Oniradarada.
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by sylve11: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Kizz Daniel... Wake up! Refund their money.

Show promoter... Wake up! Collect your money.

grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by sylve11: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
Gourdoinc:
They should have beaten him . Many of them need this treatment to help them grow in their careers. If he has been beaten up and his pictures put online while he is crying during the battering. He will have respect for the people who.pay his bills and learn not to scam them

Some comments here sha. grin cool
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Akharmony: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2022
Kiss Nah demon although i heard the promoters claim
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by ufotunang: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2022
BafanaBafana:

Money that will settle some people for life
r...yes that is true
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Akharmony: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2022
$60,000 and the promoter paid in full no outstanding payment or whatsoever.Thats a lot of money, aleast he should have just perform for the show and anything issue he has with the promoter can resolved after. .
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by Lightorder: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
daygee12:

Don't just get MAD at the truth. Jokes apart then born u well to come out on Mondays in Anambra please tell me if I'm wrong
what has the banter you guys were exchanging got to do with Kizz Daniel’s arrest
Re: Stephen Uwa: I Paid Kizz Daniel $60K, Knelt, Begged Him For Hours, He Refused by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Yellowbar and pride

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / 2face Idibia's First Son, Nino Is All Grown Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.