Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob (21908 Views)

Insecurity In FCT: There's A Disconnect Between Wike & Elected Officials-kingibe / Drama As Deputy Speaker, Kalu Threatens Solomon Bob With Suspension / I Picked Who Can Deliver Over Wike – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Frigga13: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Wike allow the Yoruba and their press hype him .. they made him .. after the igbo massacre and labeled him hero..

Same people were everywhere adopting Wike as their Pdp candinate
Wike was enjoying it .. Then the started twisting stories and making statements from a” source”

Wike never caution but was enjoying the hype .. all of sudden you come to blame Atiku men “ when they’re only reacting to your stories from Yoruba media which Wike never deny.. or made statement .

Today he’s everywhere crying foul .. stupid idiot

By this time next year.. plus minus .. he go humble by musCle ..

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by SaintLucia: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
PDP have three candidates in the coming presidential election and yet they are still fighting one another.

PDP Headquarters -Atiku

PDP Lite - Obi Pandora

PDP Subsidiary- Kwamkwaso.

Abeg make I follow better people enjoy my agbado before Jagaban finally introduce the AGBADO REVOLUTION to boost agriculture in Nigeria.

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by SunnyDS(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok na
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Kurutinto(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
God1000:
Their problem i

Silas
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by JealousCobra(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
fiizznation:
I'm seeing this Obi campaign adverts everywhere on nairaland. Lol,
some people will be sooo disappointed in February.

No matter how popular you think you are amongst the youths, the gigantic social media noise won't turn to real votes when the election starts.

You want to be president but your party doesn't have any structure on ground. Funny

My friend be Obidient and Yusful to your self grin

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Jagabanofafrica: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
fiizznation:

No matter how popular you think you are amongst the youths, the gigantic social media noise won't turn to real votes when the election starts.

You want to be president but your party doesn't have any structure on ground. Funny

Obi will win on social media
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Shascky33: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
lifeandjoy:

Our structureless movement is giving you sleepless nights. grin
Online Structure wey end for south south and south east. This obi clowns are most funny.
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Their dilemma i
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by ScamDemicEra: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Shascky33:

Online Structure wey end for south south and south east. This obi clowns are most funny.

Talk of structure is meaningless in Nigeria.

Elections from primaries to ballots are bought and sold, and everybody has been brainwashed to see it as normal !!!

What everyone should be screaming at the top of their lungs is RESTRUCTURING, DEVOLUTION OF POWER and a "WE THE PEOPLE" constitution to replace the 1999 fraudulent constitution rather than fighting over politicians (Obi, Atiku, Tinubu) none of who have no interest whatsoever in changing the status quo.
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by PharmacyStore: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by kenzysmith: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
donaldking100:

Structure kee you there.
Emilokan Emilokan.
Baba wey no well e dey shout Emilokan.
Hand de shake, Leg de shake.
grin baba u bad oo

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by MultiDot: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Taaaaa mechie gi onu dia my friend, the thing wey Wike dey talk openly, even his silence said it even louder! What kind of image laundering is this? This is obviously a poor job.
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Shascky33: 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
ScamDemicEra:

Talk of structure is meaningless in Nigeria.

Elections from primaries to ballots are bought and sold, and everybody has been brainwashed to see it as normal !!!

What everyone should be screaming at the top of their lungs is RESTRUCTURING, DEVOLUTION OF POWER and a "WE THE PEOPLE" constitution to replace the 1999 fraudulent constitution rather than fighting over politicians (Obi, Atiku, Tinubu) none of who have no interest whatsoever in changing the status quo.
you kinda make sense.
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by DeleTaller: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
donaldking100:

Structure kee you there.
Emilokan Emilokan.

Must you guys always like this? hmmm.. haaaa! I read over and over again and I never saw where the guy curse, abuse or insult you or Obi... He only pointed out what he thinks would happen despite the purpularity of Obi on social and here you are cursing him, attacking him... This exactly how all of you calling yourself Obi's supporters behave and it s not good at all. You don't know how to accommodate others in a political conversation...

There is no Obidient person that is not vowulence...why? You people really need to change patterns ooo..

I won't be surprised if I am even attacked by telling you this.

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by KanwuliaExtra: 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
No one cares, please move on.
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Bizibi(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
fiizznation:

if you think apc will win next election,just forget it.

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by 1Dray(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
fiizznation:

Why are you so filled with hate?

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Daniel76: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
fiizznation:

My bro leave them by February we know men from boy
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by Daniel76: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
donaldking100:

Structure kee you there.
Emilokan Emilokan.
My brother stop deaviating watin bring shake hand here LP no get structure simple how many senator dem get chairman den get
Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by rolams(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Wike's problem is his mouth.
Let him listen to voice of reasoning and do the needful. Any mistake will cost him his political career. Ask Akpabio

I dey tell you!

1 Like

Re: How Rift Between Wike & Atiku Started – Solomon Bob by BethiMcCauley: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

$600m Jets’ Deal Raises US Imports Of Nigeria’s Crude / Seun Kuti: Police Is Not Seeking Justice, They Want Revenge - Sowore / Abdulmumin Jibrin Undergoes Dope Test At National Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.