Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,715 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys (868 Views)

My Problem With Nigeria Guys / “nigeria Guys Can’t Date Me,my Daily Upkeep Is 50k And I Don’t Repeat Clothes”- / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Nonam: 11:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Dear Single Guys

I have travelled a lot and have see that, Nigeria guys worship women. They are very caring to their greedy women.

As a Nigeria single guy, if you have the chance, japa and marry white asap. When you marry a white lady, you have nothing to loss. White girls will always add to your life. Even if they someday divorce you, it is normal becos divorce shit happen everywhere. You still have nothing much to loss. I recently started dating a young white girl and I know the huge difference.

Please, please, please. Avoid Nigeria girls as much if you can, majority of them are not normal. The good ones are very scarce.

As for those guys who are married to Nigerian, I wish you the best of luck in your good effort.

Sign by Nonam

5 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by virginprincess(f): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Everyone just want to trend on nairaland,anyways stop using the women in your family to judge other women.

7 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Nyascobar1414: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Life is so short...

Why shorten it by marrying a Nigerian Girl

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Prettygirl200(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Must u type Pls do not compare Nigerian ladies with your mother nd sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Autobot05: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nonam:
Dear Single Men.

I have travelled a lot and have see that, Nigeria guys worship women. They are very caring to their greedy women.

As a Nigeria single guy, if you have the chance, japa and marry white asap. When you marry a white lady, you have nothing to loss. White girls will always add to your life. Even if they someday divorce you, it is normal becos divorce happen everywhere. You still have nothing much to loss.

Please, please, please. Avoid Nigeria girls as much if you can, majority of them are not normal. The ones are very scarce.

As for those guys who marry Nigerian, I wish you the best of luck in your endless struggles.

Sign by Nonam

Forget that sir
Women are usually opportunistic by nature
Look at mason greenwood of Manchester United case.
Issa world wide thingy

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by HltSong: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Life is so short...

Marry Ur Nigerian aristo and leave our naija babes. I ready to marry 10 of dem. Homo Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Nonam: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Autobot05:

Forget that sir
Women are usually opportunistic by nature
Look at mason greenwood of Manchester United case.
Issa world wide thingy

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

I agree with your view but Nigeria girls are worse.
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by TMTR: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Life is so short...

Guy abeg wetin you do that thing wey make am dey follow you all over nairaland like house fly cheesy, you steal him girlfriend cheesy
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Nyascobar1414: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
TMTR:

Guy abeg wetin you do that thing wey make am dey follow you all over nairaland like house fly cheesy, you steal him girlfriend cheesy

De guy na troll.. En think say ah be one of their trolling friends... Dem get mental problem shaa, they ft see any moniker come accuse you say you be so so and so...

Normally, En go tire...

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by HltSong: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

De guy na troll.. En think say ah be one of their trolling friends... Dem get mental problem shaa, they ft see any moniker come accuse you say you be so so and so...

Normally, En go tire...

My lashing don dey enter your bone marrow small small. I just dey start. Nyashpiercer. Hahaha
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by TMTR: 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Normally, En go tire...

Nawa o grin

I like the way you dey ignore am Sha, naim fit am
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Tegabadguy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigeria girls no get money
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Patriotsleague: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
No difference between a white and black woman, there are lots of shitty white women too. Black and white, all humans.

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by emmyluizzz: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Everyone just want to trend on nairaland,anyways stop using the women in your family to judge other women.

he is right..so shut up that your dirty mouth

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Make Una sha buy agbo,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by virginprincess(f): 2:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
emmyluizzz:

he is right..so shut up that your dirty mouth
It is your mouth that is dirty,continue insulting your mother and sisters forgetting that they are also nigeria women all because you want to agree to someone stupid opinions.........Ekpa.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Fmghewzy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Anytime I read storys of racial discrimination or attacks on blacks abroad.

I always wish it on racist , inferior moro.ns like this op.
People like you deserve such treatment.

Marry your white women in peace,but don't you insult Black women. angry

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by emmyluizzz: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your mouth that is dirty,continue insulting your mother and sisters forgetting that they are also nigeria women all because you want to agree to someone stupid opinions.........Ekpa.

who told you I'm a Nigerian...you are very st*pid...if you are angry about his post that means you are guilty...

Nigerian girls are USELESS.... period..go and d*e
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by okoroemeka(m): 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nonam:
Dear Single Men.

As a Nigeria single guy, if you have the chance, japa and marry white asap. When you marry a white lady, you have nothing to loss. White girls will always add to your life. Even if they someday divorce you, it is normal becos divorce happen everywhere. You still have nothing much to loss.

Please, please, please. Avoid Nigeria girls as much if you can, majority of them are not normal. The ones are very scarce.

As for those guys who marry Nigerian, I wish you the best of luck in your endless struggles.

Sign by Nonam
I rather choose a Nigerian women that will tolerate my faults and inveitable cheating than go for a white woman that will eventually divorce and take our children and house or may even shoot me because of my anticipated misbehaviour,why will I even go and marry a white woman if not to have papers to stay overseas if not I see no pleasure to be restricted to one white woman all life,na wa oo
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by VenumX: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hunger dey worry op.

Please go and be a sex slave and house boy to dem white grannies.

We don't care.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by HltSong: 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
TMTR:

Nyascobar1414 resemble person wey get girlfriend? U be dumb pen!s sucka.

TMTR:

Nawa o grin

I like the way you dey ignore am Sha, naim fit am
Senseless cow. U no see say I don humble am? Abi you no see say e never troll any female since I start to dey lash am? Ode.
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by techWriter3: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Must u kind Pls have not compare Nigerians s ladies with your mother nd sisters
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Raalsalghul: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Honestly, I don't advocate for all these white worship.

If you have a problem with the entitled mentality of Nigerian ladies, you can also go for black women in other African countries.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Oturatetuala(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
virginprincess:

Awww babe I love u
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Mrscarter(f): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Patriotsleague:
No difference between a white and black woman, there are lots of shitty white women too. Black and white, all humans.

That's true
Re: Open Letter To Single Nigeria Guys by Nonam: 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
okoroemeka:
I rather choose a Nigerian women that will tolerate my faults and inveitable cheating than go for a white woman that will eventually divorce and take our children and house or may even shoot me because of my anticipated misbehaviour,why will I even go and marry a white woman if not to have papers to stay overseas if not I see no pleasure to be restricted to one white woman all life,na wa oo

Good for you.

She will continue to tolerate your cheating becos she brings nothing to the table.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Support Tinubu As An Obident / My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music / I Want Join 22 Apache. Please Dm Me If You Can LINK ME UP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.