Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music (860 Views)

My Ex Is Asking Me For Money To Record Music / PHOTOS: Female TV Presenter Bahati Pascaline Pus.sy Pics Leak Online By Ex GUY / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2023
There is nothing currently between us though but we are on good terms. He is still pushing for a comeback but I told him No

Is it proper that I assist him financially for his music business?

He sent me the song below

Please listen and advise me if I should invest in his music, thanks

Below

https://audiomack.com/33fx2000/song/ghana-card-wa-block-me

Thanks
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by lomprico(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2023
See format grin

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 8:48am On Jun 06, 2023
lomprico:
See format grin

How
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2023
lomprico:
See format grin
grin grin
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2023
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by TossTos: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Hmm
I've listened to the song on Audiomack now .
Precious, note that you might not see any return from him if you invest in him as you think. Give him the one you can afford , if you feels he worths it .
My own point of concern is him ..
Tell him to step up his game ( i mean his music ) to avoid wasted effort or money .
One thing is to invest but the biggest thing is what you're investing in , does it worths investing on ? ..
Think about it
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Coleman7(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Preciousgirl:
There is nothing currently between us though but we are on good terms. He is still pushing for a comeback but I told him No

Below

Thanks

Argggghhh na me get that song ohhh

Instead of you to send the money to him kindly send the money to me cos I'm the real owner. I will feature you in the music video.

Thank me later
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2023
TossTos:
Hmm
Precious, note that you might not see any return from him if you invest in him as you think. Give him the one you can afford , if you feels he worths it .
Tell him to step up his game ( i mean his music ) to avoid wasted effort or money .
One thing is to invest but the biggest thing is what you're investing in , does it worths investing on ? ..
Think about it

Thank you
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2023
Coleman7:

Argggghhh na me get that song ohhh

Instead of you to send the money to him kindly send the money to me cos I'm the real owner. I will feature you in the music video.

Thank me later

U don't mean it, can you dm me?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2023
TossTos:
Hmm
Think about it

Is the song bad?
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by dawnomike(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Below

Thanks
Is he a Ghanaian?
Please, that music is off for me... keep your money

1 Like

Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Yugoslavia247(m): 9:41am On Jun 06, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Below

Thanks

Music is not everyone. However, if love music enough and want to sing it. And you lack the natural talent or voice. Save up and go to a voice training school. Join a music band. Join the choir.

I listened to a song and wish I had not. Sorry bro
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2023
dawnomike:
Is he a Ghanaian?

Yes, I am half Ghana too
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 9:45am On Jun 06, 2023
dawnomike:
Is he a Ghanaian?

Really
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by dawnomike(m): 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2023
Preciousgirl:

Yes, I am half Ghana too
Oh! I see
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Leemekzy: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2023
I taught you married?

1 Like

Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2023
dawnomike:
Oh! I see

Yeah
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Preciousgirl(f): 6:55am On Jun 07, 2023
Leemekzy:
I taught you married?

I am
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Humble432: 7:42am On Jun 07, 2023
Now that the guy is looking for money to build his career you're here asking whether or not to help him. When he finally blow with the same music and start spending the cash on the people that help him to reach that goal, you will go to SM to tell the world how he was your ex and now he has forgotten you. You can even lie that you set him up with money and now he doesn't want to remember you.

You didn't mention the guy treated you badly while you guys were together but only that you're no longer together. For old time sake help a friend out.

Must you look at what to benefit in return before even helping someone? If you don't have the money to help him then no need to post it here, if you have money to help him then go ahead.
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Leemekzy: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2023
Preciousgirl:

I am

Then why in contact with your ex?
Re: My Ex Guy Is Seeking Money From Me To Record Music by Paystack: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Tell him to DM
Me I'd love to sign him up

(1) (Reply)

I Love It When Girls Are Fighting!! / PI Network Coins Needed At Best Offers. / Please Help Me I Am Addicted To Overeating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.