Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Urgent Advise On - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Advise On (209 Views)

I Need Advise On The Best Way To Get PTA From The Bank / I Need An Advise On Oman Country? / Urgent Advise Needed On My IELTS Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advise On by sirteeman(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2022
Pls house I need your help concerning my relocation to Canada for job, my brother that want to help me ask me to do IELTS exam but I score 5.5 overall band pls should I inform him because I think the score is low or it's good for work. Thanks
Re: Urgent Advise On by advanceDNA: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
sirteeman:
Pls house I need your help concerning my relocation to Canada for job, my brother that want to help me ask me to do IELTS exam but I score 5.5 overall band pls should I inform him because I think the score is low or it's good for work. Thanks

It depends on what you travel parole u need ielts for..if it's express entry...5.5 may not give you a good score..
..if it's another job route...it might be enough...
ask questions when people say they want to help you get a job abroad..so u can confirm the details from others.....

What kinda job is he helping with you..?? There skilled or unskilled?? Graduate level or non-graduate...?? Is this brother your sibling or distant relative or friend asking you to bring some money...??

The most legit route to Canada is express entry or provincial nominations...so unless your brother has a company registered among the designated companies with licence to hire shortage labor or knows someone who can...

.bros be careful make them no run u street....... once they say bring 300k and pay the rest after the visa comes out....jaaapaaa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Advise On by sirteeman(m): 8:35am On Aug 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

It depends on what you travel parole u need ielts for..if it's express entry...5.5 may not give you a good score..
..if it's another job route...it might be enough...
ask questions when people say they want to help you get a job abroad..so u can confirm the details from others.....

What kinda job is he helping with you..?? There skilled or unskilled?? Graduate level or non-graduate...?? Is this brother your sibling or distant relative or friend asking you to bring some money...??

The most legit route to Canada is express entry or provincial nominations...so unless your brother has a company registered among the designated companies with licence to hire shortage labor or knows someone who can...

.bros be careful make them no run u street....... once they say bring 300k and pay the rest after the visa comes out....jaaapaaa..

He is one of my uncle, and he never ask for money, I try to find out more details from him but is my daddy that communicate with him.
Re: Urgent Advise On by advanceDNA: 8:47am On Aug 12, 2022
sirteeman:

He is one of my uncle, and he never ask for money, I try to find out more details from him but is my daddy that communicate with him.

As long as he's not asking for money....tell him u got 5.5...

(1) (Reply)

Have You Travelled By Road In Nigeria Recently? How Safe Was It? / Tips To Stop Vomiting While Traveling In A Car / How To Do Translation Of Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.