Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

CLOSED - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CLOSED (4139 Views)

EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Applegirl22: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
naso one guy ask of my account number nd bank, tell mi say person go call me nd d guy tell mi everything wey i go tell them man, na when d call enter i realise say d guy won use me dupe d man, i cast d deal, d man thank me nd dash mi 20k as appreciation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Kimiso(m): 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Applegirl22:
naso one guy ask of my account number nd bank, tell mi say person go call me nd d guy tell mi everything wey i go tell them man, na when d call enter i realise say d guy won use me dupe d man, i cast d deal, d man thank me nd dash mi 20k as appreciation
dem wan use you do middleman and you no wan gree grin grin

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED by mariahAngel(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Applegirl22:

Na wah o!

Make una dey dey careful how una dey give out una personal details o.

Op, I won't even be surprised if the woman in the picture is innocent.

13 Likes

Re: CLOSED by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
That's very true
The best way to get a scammer is phone number
So painfull

Re: CLOSED by Mystery9(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eyaa... sorry for her o. Your sister was just to fast. And who tell you say that picture na the real person wake dupe your sister.

9 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Stallionhorse: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
The truth is that we like cheap and free things that's why we fall victim easily.. 10 slippers for 7500 plus delivery to edo state.. Wow!! Even if nah bathroom slippers sef!! Fear God.. I don't blame the scammer I blame the scammee..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by SleekyP(m): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
My sister came across a page on Facebook that retails slippers, the name of the page is Peace Fashion's Collections (as seen in the attached screenshot). So she instantly reached out to the seller via WhatsApp and ordered for about 10 pieces of slippers.

She then sent #7,500 naira yesterday and the seller after confirming she has received the money, told her she'll waybill it to her from Abeokuta to Benin and she'll receive the items in the evening of same day (yesterday) and she waited till evening but no response from her.
My sis became nervous but I calmed her and assured her she'll receive it today but early this morning she blocked my sister and refused answering her calls.
I've tried all way to reached out to her but she has blocked me instead.
Can she be tracked?
Her name is Ifeoluwa Kehinde and she's using wema bank.
Cc Scamupdates
From the screenshot, you helped the scammer pay his/her loan @Branch.

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
SleekyP:

From the screenshot, you helped the scammer pay his/her loan @Branch.
is there anything that could be done?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Richy4(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is the name of the place Peace Fashion World or Would ...The signs were really there but your sister was blinded by good deal
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Richy4:
Is the name of the place Peace Fashion World or Would ...The signs were really there but your sister was blinded by good deal
Told her that, you can see from the screenshot of my chat with her below.
She's just 19 and at home due to ASUU strike and wanted engaging on buying and selling just to make while waiting for ASUU to call off strike

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by excanny: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Go to her bank to place lien on her account
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
excanny:
Go to her bank to place lien on her account
thanks bro.
exactly what I'll do

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by doctor20202020(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
I wil track her call me on08033196353 but is not free
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
doctor20202020:
I wil track her call me on08033196353 but is not free
guy fucck off with your scam and get a life

14 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Gben5: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
DOCTOR 202020....,.NA SCAMMER,WEREY YOU BE POLICE WEY DEY TRACK LINE ABI?...THIEF LIKE U

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Shyboyk(m): 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The truth is that we like cheap and free things that's why we fall victim easily.. 10 slippers for 7500 plus delivery to edo state.. Wow!! Even if nah bathroom slippers sef!! Fear God.. I don't blame the scammer I blame the scammee..
You mean the scammed
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 5:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gben5:
DOCTOR 202020....,.NA SCAMMER,WEREY YOU BE POLICE WEY DEY TRACK LINE ABI?...THIEF LIKE U
lol go through the agbaya profile and check all his posts you go know say sapa wan finish am grin

3 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Smith414: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Applegirl22:
na man you be

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
is there anything that could be done?

There is nothing to be done. He has successfully scammed your sister. Telll your sister when something is too good to be true.. she shouldn't proceed further. 10 slippers for 7500 is damn too cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by ibechris(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Go to your bank and report this case...show them all the chats and do what is required of u then the account would be freezed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

There is nothing to be done. He has successfully scammed your sister. Telll your sister when something is too good to be true.. she shouldn't proceed further. 10 slippers for 7500 is damn too cheap.
thank you brother.
na small pikin she be sha, assuming I knew about the transaction I wouldn't have allowed it.
make she kiss the money goodbye sha.
i Just went through the business page on Facebook and most of the people that were interested requested for payment after delivery cos they suspected smelt a rat and suspected it to be fishy cos it was too good to be true.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
thank you brother.
na small pikin she be sha, assuming I knew about the transaction I wouldn't have allowed it.
make she kiss the money goodbye sha.
i Just went through the business page on Facebook and most of the people that were interested requested for payment after delivery cos they suspected smelt a rat and suspected it to be fishy cos it was too good to be true.

Welcome Bro. It's painful.
Drop her account...lemme dash her 5k. She has learnt the hard way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by voizofone: 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Have you mistakenly transfered Money to wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read careful and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family cos u never can tell who it might help.

Copied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Evergreen4(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Take her issue to Rant HQ on Facebook so she will be dragged like tiger generator. Non sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
OP.

Nothing can be done..

She didn’t drop her personal account number, the account number she used is a loan app generated personal wallet account.

Your lil sis fund was used to settle Loan debt.

Nothing can be done to get the funds back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Agbalanze(m): 6:07am On Aug 10, 2022
If it's too good to be true, it's probably not true!

10 slippers with waybill from S.west to S.south for just N7,500?

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

really?
God bless you boss.
Let me request for her account details.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by pointblank247(m): 8:03am On Aug 10, 2022
The total of energy, time and money you will put into tracking her is more than the #7500 wey she dupe your sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by joceey(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
My sister came across a page on Facebook that retails slippers, the name of the page is Peace Fashion's Collections (as seen in the attached screenshot). So she instantly reached out to the seller via WhatsApp and ordered for about 10 pieces of slippers.

She then sent #7,500 naira yesterday and the seller after confirming she has received the money, told her she'll waybill it to her from Abeokuta to Benin and she'll receive the items in the evening of same day (yesterday) and she waited till evening but no response from her.
My sis became nervous but I calmed her and assured her she'll receive it today but early this morning she blocked my sister and refused answering her calls.
I've tried all way to reached out to her but she has blocked me instead.
Can she be tracked?
Her name is Ifeoluwa Kehinde and she's using wema bank.
Cc Scamupdates

The number is going i just called it now
Re: CLOSED by RighteousDemon: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
joceey:

The number is going i just called it now

Why una dey like put body for wetin no concern una

Minding ur business is the best business
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

thanks bro.
ill forward her number to you so she can appreciate you.
God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

They open his forehead but he was still talking - Blackaxe vs Eiye Lagos PIX / Graphic Photos. Woman Dehumanized In Afghanistan For Allegedly Burning Koran / The Real Story Of Lawrence Anini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.