Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

CLOSED - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CLOSED (4140 Views)

EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 11:40am On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Wow.

A whole Biggie scared of me.

Have I trolled you before?

It's not about trolling

In a relationship you'll eat me up.. finish me for noting

You are too strong a female character
Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 11:43am On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

It's not about trolling

In a relationship you'll eat me up.. finish me for noting

You are too strong a female character

Relationship aside.

You are assuming things cause you have your own perception of me which is entirely made up.

I am quite harmless offline.
Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 11:56am On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Relationship aside.

You are assuming things cause you have your own perception of me which is entirely made up.

I am quite harmless offline.

Hmmmm food for thought.

You see I'm a very dominating person ... the more a woman submits the more attractive I find her thus I generally avoid women of strong character.

That the one reason I never sent kh.ia a pm even once and why I'll never let Vivian get her claws into me though I wanna Bleep both badly

They are both women of very strong character. 1 stubborn the other highly manipulative

I see you as somewhere in between
Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hmmmm food for thought.

You see I'm a very dominating person ... the more a woman submits the more attractive I find her thus I generally avoid women of strong character.

That the one reason I never sent kh.ia a pm even once and why I'll never let Vivian get her claws into me though I wanna Bleep both badly

They are both women of very strong character. 1 stubborn the other highly manipulative

I see you as somewhere in between

I am not talking about relationship here oga. smiley

Pm me and satisfy my curiosity. cheesy
Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

I am not talking about relationship here oga. smiley

Pm me and satisfy my curiosity. cheesy

And once your curiously is aroused what Next?

Na curiosity make me nearly give another nairalander Belle earlier this year. I pay tire
Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 12:23pm On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

And once your curiously is aroused what Next?

Na curiosity make me nearly give another naira lander Belle earlier this year. I pay ture

Don't worry about that. smiley

I don't think we are each other's spec physically. I just want to see something...that's all.

Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Don't worry about that. smiley

I don't think we are each other's spec physically. I just want to see something...that's all.

Oh of course you wanna see that thing grin

Maybe I'll pm you soon. Just maybe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are Your Armed Robbery Experiences / The Real Story Of Lawrence Anini / Pastor Kill Choir Mistress (pucture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.