Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

CLOSED - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CLOSED (4137 Views)

EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2022
RighteousDemon:

Why una dey like put body for wetin no concern una
Minding ur business is the best business
are you the scammer?
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2022
joceey:

The number is going i just called it now
she won't pick
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

Welcome Bro. It's painful.
Drop her account...lemme dash her 5k. She has learnt the hard way.
thanks bro this is her account details below
Re: CLOSED by RighteousDemon: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
are you the scammer?

Get out with mu.mu reasoning... Na poor man like u I wan scam? Ordinary N7,500 u run come social media while I dey do data of 10k a week. Nansense
Re: CLOSED by SavageResponse(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2022
voizofone:
Have you mistakenly transfered Money to wrong account and the owner blocked you? or you are duped thru your bank account? and then later realized that you have been scammed or a mistake on your part? And the receiving bank is not cooperating?

HOW TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY AFTER YOUR WRONG TRANSFER

Please read careful and learn.

Many people don't always know what to do, so today am sharing with you things you do, when you realize a page you paid for a service or goods is ghosting you:

1. Write out the Full name and account number of the page or person.

2. Go to the last notification your bank sent you after you made the payment (via mobile app or text) copy out the "TRANSACTION ID NUMBER".

3. Go to any branch of the scam artist's bank (the bank you transferred to), ask to see the CUSTOMER SERVICE in charge of FRAUD.

While you are there, send an email to SCAMMER'S BANK or the d bank u wrongly paid to and copy CBN FRAUD DESK (anticorruptionunit@cbn.gov.ng) n also cpd@cbn.gov.ng
& contactcbn@cbn.gov.ng, this will ginger the bank to take it up fast.

What should you expect from this? The culprit/suspects account will be PLACED ON HOLD. His BVN will be blocked permanently. No account will ever be opened neither will he be able to transact banking business in that name until he clears himself with the bank.

Meaning he/she cannot transfer or withdraw until they visit the bank, and when they do, the bank will contact the police and the suspect when proven guilty will sign a waiver allowing the bank to refund your money.

Endeavour to Share with Friends and Family cos u never can tell who it might help.

Copied

Does this actually work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
My sister came across a page on Facebook that retails slippers, the name of the page is Peace Fashion's Collections (as seen in the attached screenshot). So she instantly reached out to the seller via WhatsApp and ordered for about 10 pieces of slippers.

She then sent #7,500 naira yesterday and the seller after confirming she has received the money, told her she'll waybill it to her from Abeokuta to Benin and she'll receive the items in the evening of same day (yesterday) and she waited till evening but no response from her.
My sis became nervous but I calmed her and assured her she'll receive it today but early this morning she blocked my sister and refused answering her calls.
I've tried all way to reached out to her but she has blocked me instead.
Can she be tracked?
Her name is Ifeoluwa Kehinde and she's using wema bank.
Cc Scamupdates

Op don't disturb the girl again, before she transfers all her money out of wema bank, dats if she hasn't already done so, go to wema and complain, they should block the account and make sure there's enough fund on d account oo, otherwise the scammer wouldn't bother going to d bank, tell them to block atm, online transactions on d account, sooner than later she would contact u to settle out of court maybe by transferring back d 7,500 or adding interest but don't agree oo, she must face justice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by lereinter(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The truth is that we like cheap and free things that's why we fall victim easily.. 10 slippers for 7500 plus delivery to edo state.. Wow!! Even if nah bathroom slippers sef!! Fear God.. I don't blame the scammer I blame the scammee..

Haba it depends

How much is China slippers low grade

Go to wholesale market and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by lereinter(m): 10:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Next it's pay after delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eleyigidgan:

thanks bro this is her account details below

I'll forward her phone number to you so she can appreciate you.
God bless you

5k sent.

No need to call for appreciation.God bless you too. Let her be wise and smart next time.

There are wholesalers in Lagos Island she can buy from and do her business and it depends on the kind of slippers.

Online transaction is for the strong.
Re: CLOSED by Eleyigidgan: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

Na wah o!

Make una dey dey careful how una dey give out una personal details o.

Op, I won't even be surprised if the woman in the picture is innocent.
nairalanders with kind heart.
Someone on this thread just sent my sister 5k.
May God bless Danisbrosautos and may his pockets never run dry.
Amen

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by mariahAngel(f): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Amen

Chai!

May God bless him.

Tell your sister not to be discouraged in going into business, but she should be more careful.
Anything that seems too good to be true is likely a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by mariahAngel(f): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

5k sent.

No need to call for appreciation.God bless you too. Let her be wise and smart next time.

There are wholesalers in Lagos Island she can buy from and do her business and it depends on the kind of slippers.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Sheistoopretty(f): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Stallionhorse:
The truth is that we like cheap and free things that's why we fall victim easily.. 10 slippers for 7500 plus delivery to edo state.. Wow!! Even if nah bathroom slippers sef!! Fear God.. I don't blame the scammer I blame the scammee..

Funny grin grin grin
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
mariahAngel:

God bless you.

Amen and you too. �

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by NaijaCover(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tell More Please @poster
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2022
going to the bank is the last thing you should think off right now (the money is not up to. i dont know how to put it the bank will help when the amonth is above 50k (if less )they will pretend to help and keep telling you to come in 7days till you take hearth
Re: CLOSED by Greatzeus(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
My sister came across a page on Facebook that retails slippers, the name of the page is Peace Fashion's Collections (as seen in the attached screenshot). So she instantly reached out to the seller via WhatsApp and ordered for about 10 pieces of slippers.

She then sent #7,500 naira yesterday and the seller after confirming she has received the money, told her she'll waybill it to her from Abeokuta to Benin and she'll receive the items in the evening of same day (yesterday) and she waited till evening but no response from her.
My sis became nervous but I calmed her and assured her she'll receive it today but early this morning she blocked my sister and refused answering her calls.
Can she be tracked?
Cc Scamupdates
No scammer will put his or her real name on a Facebook page for defrauding people. That picture is likely fake
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2022
and about tracking the scammer ( i will have to call him and get him talking for about 30sec to know his location. or send him malware to his device. then i should be able to get some of his real pics and docs if on the phone
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2022
take down the pic. 100% sure that is not her. (i wont use my account number if he his as smart as me) pos agent all the way. the one that has a lot of customal dailly (he wont even know me
Re: CLOSED by HeavenVGate: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2022
Your sister should move on. Make she go send money to the next man ( claimed woman ) grin grin grin
You go get sense when your pocket dry!!!! It's always on here that, DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE YOU HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE. ONLY IDIOT DOES THAT. When I come across those who say they buys airtime in buck, I laughed because I will never be the first to send, if you don't trust me, I don't trust you too.
NO MATTER HOW REAL IT LOOKS, EVEN IF HE IS A PASTOR, I WILL NEVER SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE I HAVE NEVER MET BEFORE NO MATTER PICTURE OR WHOEVER HE IS IMPERSONATING. I WILL NEVER SEND MONEY TO SOMEONE I MET ONLINE... I WILL NEVER DO THAT FOR ANY REASON. I NEARLY BEAT MY SISTER TO DEATH WHEN SHE DID THAT UPON ALL MY WARNING ( She received the package Though) BUT I NEARLY KILL HER. SHE WILL NEVER TRY IT AGAIN BE IT REAL OR SCAM, I DON'T WANNA KNOW, JUST DON'T SEND MONEY UNTIL YOUR PACKAGE IS RECEIVED AND EXAMINED FIRST.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Eze2000(m): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2022
doctor20202020:
I wil track her call me on08033196353 but is not free

grin
Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 10:48am On Aug 11, 2022
Eleyigidgan:

Can she be tracked?
Cc Scamupdates

Genuine sellers are often ignored by your sister's type. I have done transactions with people I have never met before in my life and I have never been scammed.

Sorry to say this but your sister is greedy and met her match. Congrats to her and her upcoming wedding.
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 6:46am On Aug 21, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Amen
Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn,,, hltsong,,, Messi1,,, venumx,,rich prominent... Ninisun.
Ur useless troll friend created an alternate account with fake story to beg people for money... cheesy cheesy
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 6:47am On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Genuine sellers are often ignored by your sister's type. I have done transactions with people I have never met before in my life and I have never been scammed.

Sorry to say this but your sister is greedy and met her match. Congrats to her and her upcoming wedding.
Lolx,,,this is Vickho,, Satanistminion,, satandeterrible,, Roseiyn,, Gregorypeterson,, unlimitedgrace etc alternate account oh and the story is damn fake,,,I pity the person that send him money.
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 6:50am On Aug 21, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

5k sent.

That guy is a scammer and a troll,,,u done waste ur money for nothing... cheesy
Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 6:57am On Aug 21, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

5k sent.

Thanks brother once again for your kind gestures.
Kindly ignore that troll beanmanx that is quoting you.
Even after the details of the transaction and the screenshot of everything he is still dumb.
Just ignore am. Na me and the useless boy for this forum.
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:

Thanks brother once again for your kind gestures.
Kindly ignore that troll beanmanx that is quoting you.
Even after the details of the transaction and the screenshot of everything he is still dumb.
Just ignore am. Na me and the useless boy for this forum.
Scammer Scammer see as u done deceive people here even venumx,,,,

Richprominent,, Messi1,,, hltsong,,, Bigcowh0rn,,, Ninisun make una come see..
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2022
Heathrow44:

Op don't disturb the girl again, before she transfers all her money out of wema bank, dats if she hasn't already done so, go to wema and complain, they should block the account and make sure there's enough fund on d account oo, otherwise the scammer wouldn't bother going to d bank, tell them to block atm, online transactions on d account, sooner than later she would contact u to settle out of court maybe by transferring back d 7,500 or adding interest but don't agree oo, she must face justice
The op is a lowlife scammer and a troll,,,he deceived you all.. cheesy
Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn,,, hltsong,,, Messi1,,, venumx,,rich prominent... Ninisun.
Ur useless troll friend created an alternate account with fake story to beg people for money... cheesy cheesy
lol see painment tongue
Not everything is trolling, try and get a life for once.
I posted details of the transaction which I later took them down as my sister has moved on.
You just get luck say the matter don die down and my sister has come over it, i for use that anger curse you.
Ode get a Life
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Danisbrosautos:

Amen and you too. �
Pls send the name of the account u sent money too,,,the op is a troll and a scammer and I want to get hold of him,,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Weapons You Can Legally Own In The US. / Soldiers Flogs SARS Officers After Trying To Raid An Hotel Owned By A Colonel / They open his forehead but he was still talking - Blackaxe vs Eiye Lagos PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.