Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

CLOSED - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CLOSED (4141 Views)

EFCC Returns $4040 To Brazilian Lady Scammed By Yahoo Boy / "I Still Love My Scammer" - White Lady Scammed By Ekpoma Yahoo Boy / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
lol see painment tongue
Not everything is trolling, try and get a life for once.
I posted details of the transaction which I later took them down as my sister has moved on.
You just get luck say the matter don die down and my sister has come over it, i for use that anger curse you.
Ode get a Life
While will I even take u serious when u are a troll and a scammer,,, don't worry let me get ur details first Vickho,,,u go hear am. angry

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:04am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Scammer Scammer see as u done deceive people here even venumx,,,,

Richprominent,, Messi1,,, hltsong,,, Bigcowh0rn,,, Ninisun make una come see..
hahaha you need to go sll over the thread again.
Illiteracy is a curse, see as you just dey shame yourself, show me wey i begged? Person willingly gave money to compensate my sis and you're here deceiving your generations.
No let me tag you as the scammer oo.
Ode ni e
Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:07am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Pls send the name of the account u sent money too,,,the op is a troll and a scammer and I want to get hold of him,,,
Cc Danisbrosautos please give him the account details i sent cos if i post it now to him, the troll Will call it fake.
If you still have the transaction details.
Thank God you saw it was a lady's name.
Kindly ignore this beanmanx troll
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:09am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
hahaha you need to go sll over the thread again.
Illiteracy is a curse, see as you just dey shame yourself, show me wey i begged? Person willingly gave money to compensate my sis and you're here deceiving your generations.
No let me tag you as the scammer oo.
Ode ni e

Cc:
Bigcowh0rn
Richprominent
Messi1
Stillwhites
Hltsong

This useless troll done deceive people oh,,,, cheesy

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:

Cc Danisbrosautos please give him the account details i sent cos if i post it now to him, the troll Will call it fake.
If you still have the transaction details.
Thank God you saw it was a lady's name.
Kindly ignore this beanmanx troll
U used a female account details to carry out a scam,,,I swear u go hear am,,Danisbrosautos u wasted ur money for nothing,,, people that know this criminal,,they know what he's capable of doing,,he can create fake chat and bank alert to deceive people here,,,u should hv given that money to beggers out there instead of this criminal,,,,

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn,,, hltsong,,, Messi1,,, venumx,,rich prominent... Ninisun.
Ur useless troll friend created an alternate account with fake story to beg people for money... cheesy cheesy
Everything isn't trolling.
Try and get a life for once.
My last response to you
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:

Everything isn't trolling.
Try and get a life for once.
My last response to you
I never finish with u yet,,,make I get the account details first.. angry
Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
U used a female account details to carry out a scam,,,I swear u go hear am,,Danisbrosautos u wasted ur money for nothing,,, people that know this criminal,,they know what he's capable of doing,,he can create fake chat and bank alert to deceive people here,,,u should hv given that money to beggers out there instead of this criminal,,,,
how about The phone number of the victim (my sister) that i sent to danisbrosautos and he said i shouldn't bother?
Lol i gave her my sister's contact so she could call herself and appreciate his good gestures but the guy said she shouldn't worry
Abi make i give you my sister number make you confirm? Cos na usual defamation you go do.
Just pray I don't get your details on this forum
Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
I never finish with u yet,,,make I get the account details first.. angry
na my sister account number i give am, abi you wan go defame my sister?
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 7:39am On Aug 21, 2022
EIeyigidigan:
na my sister account number i give am, abi you wan go defame my sister?
Criminal!,,, who go believe u with all the atrocities wey done commit for dis forum?,,with all the people wey u done clone and defame their accounts,,,tell me na who go believe u?,,,, assuming I no check all ur posts and see say u dey troll Ninisun I for think say na genuine person u be,,thank God say I check ur posts first,,,u dis criminal..
Na that account I go use trace u no worry,,u think u can defame and scam people on this forum and go Scott free,,,not when I am still here..
Re: CLOSED by EIeyigidigan: 7:43am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Criminal!,,, who go believe u with all the atrocities wey done commit for dis forum?,,with all the people wey u done clone and defame their accounts,,,tell me na who go believe u?,,,, assuming I no check all ur posts and see say u dey troll Ninisun I for think say na genuine person u be,,thank God say I check ur posts first,,,u dis criminal..
Na that account I go use trace u no worry,,u think u can defame and scam people on this forum and go Scott free,,,not when I am still here..
lol i never even solicit for money on this thread, I only wanted nairalanders to help me track the scammer down, someone willingly assisted my sis and i drop her account details give the guy and he sent her 5k.
i even wanted giving the guy her number to confirm it herself.
I don drop my details several time give you, unfortunately you can only rant and threaten on nairaland and it all ends here.
You no fit do anything
Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 9:23am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Stillwhites,, VictorUSA,,, bigcowh0rn,,, hltsong,,, Messi1,,, venumx,,rich prominent... Ninisun.
Ur useless troll friend created an alternate account with fake story to beg people for money... cheesy cheesy

Are you serious? shocked
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 10:11am On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Are you serious? shocked
That guy is never to be trusted,,,if someone can defame and clone people's accounts,,,then tell me what the guy can't do,,
Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 10:15am On Aug 21, 2022
VenumX:

Are you serious? shocked

Hello honey.

How is it going
Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:

Cc:
Bigcowh0rn
Richprominent
Messi1
Stillwhites
Hltsong

This useless troll done deceive people oh,,,, cheesy

LOL which day you go leave the guy
He has gone real quite though
Re: CLOSED by Stillwhites(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

LOL which day you go leave the guy
He has gone real quite though
And you have to clone bigcowh0rn monika? BeanManX come and see your friend suffering from huge deficit of sensegrin
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 10:26am On Aug 21, 2022
Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 10:28am On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
And you have to clone bigcowh0rn monika? BeanManX come and see your friend suffering from huge deficit of sensegrin

LOL satanism doesn't clone my monikers again only I do.
I have had this one lying around for a year in case of emergency
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
Lolx,,,, Bigcowh0rn needs to see this,,,,,I wonder how many accounts the useless troll hv.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Stillwhites(m): 10:32am On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

LOL satanism doesn't clone my monikers again only I do.
I have had this one lying around for a year in case of emergency
Yes, you can tell that to your confused ass licker Rekhina who doesn't know this.
Re: CLOSED by Stillwhites(m): 10:35am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Lolx,,,, Bigcowh0rn needs to see this,,,,,I wonder how many accounts the useless troll hv.
He can have a billion of them.But we must take them down.We are the arm forces of nairaland, no going back.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by BigCowHornn: 10:38am On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
Yes, you can tell that to your confused ass licker Rekhina who doesn't know this.

Take easy. Beamanx koyyes or Messi1 will figure me out soon enough
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
He can have a billion of them.But we must take them down.We are the arm forces of nairaland, no going back.
Exactly bro,,,we will take all of his accounts down.

do u notice that he has been hiding?,,,I am the one that always fish him out. cheesy
Re: CLOSED by Stillwhites(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Take easy. Beamanx koyyes or Messi1 will figure me out soon enough
Sure? I would like you to tell me more about that.
Re: CLOSED by BeanmanX(m): 10:41am On Aug 21, 2022
Stillwhites:
He thinks that he's smart but he isn't... cheesy
Re: CLOSED by Stillwhites(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
Exactly bro,,,we will take all of his accounts down.

do u notice that he has been hiding?,,,I am the one that always fish him out. cheesy
You sabi fish am out.I no sabi how to dey look for am coz i always dey travel section.We go end him.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Stillwhites(m): 10:45am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
He thinks that he's smart but he isn't... cheesy
What do you think of someone who obtained his first-degree from the University of Mumuism?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
That guy is never to be trusted,,,if someone can defame and clone people's accounts,,,then tell me what the guy can't do,,

How do u know it's him?
Re: CLOSED by VenumX: 10:47am On Aug 21, 2022
BigCowHornn:

Hello honey.

How is it going

You had to clone his account to get my attention right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Real Story Of Lawrence Anini / Pastor Kill Choir Mistress (pucture) / Do You Have Any Regrets Being A Cultist/executioner/butcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.