Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) (79196 Views)

Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Onucs(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
What if I don't wanna use AC and the other person wants AC. That na better gulf warrrr go sub be that oo
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Btruth: 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
What of if one of the occupants doesn't want a a/c nko?
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Btruth: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Eujodan:
It is called split AC. The AC has been splitted between the two rooms.
grin grin grin
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by CedarHoldings: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well oyinbo call it split Ac na
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by JaskanFactor: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Achinakaa(m): 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
Which room will the remote to the a.c. be, to kill the person in the next room high am waka leave room
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Management Strategy
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by angelfallz(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Which of the rooms have control over the AC?
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Psoul(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
matrixme:
They even did partial. One side covers more than the other.

One room na Business Class while the other na Economy Class
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by F117nighthawk: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Poverty mentality Don kill una finish for Nigeria, I wonder the kind God who created una for this country
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Khaysee: 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
It's a house not hotel who dear do this in hotel just use fan

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 1:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nothing bad about that as long as the system capacity is proportional to the room sizes.

The only regret is that the climate control industry in Nigeria, that is manufacturers and importers of air conditioners and chiller systems are behind the curve and cannot understand the value of ducted devices as a means of cost and energy savings.

A typical building consisting of multiple enclosures (rooms) does not necessarily need to have units in each room when occupancy is not absolute all the time.

As a matter of fact the top of the line, small building designs these days have a single outdoor unit of say 3 HP feeding a maximum of two indoor units per floor which are then ducted to all the rooms on that floor including corridors and rest rooms saving huge amounts on energy.

We cannot do enough for our wallets and the planet and this is a smart way to think.
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Heffalump(m): 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
ambience:
How will they turn it on/off grin

It requires ingenious and creative skills to achieve that.
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by jerrychidon: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
virginchaser:
Only God knows why you are visiting hotels up and down. I come in peace o.

Peace !
Never!
Vawulence or forgerit grin

Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by donhils: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
So what if the person in one room needs AC on while the other person in the other room doesn't? What happens then?
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by tamdun: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
FananaYe:

Its painful my broda.....someone in his riughtful sense will still campaign for Tinubu
Now u blame Tinubu for hotelier Bleep up? U guys are just unbelievable
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
sarkinbauchi:
That's the effect of an APC led administration. Many hoteliers cannot afford to buy AC for each room

So as they sex your wife or mama for the hotel so,is it APC that sex your wife inside the house?
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kollins11:
Typical example of using a Stone to kill two birds.
f

For obi lie lie
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by amakanancy(f): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Result of "Please help me book for an hotel not more the 2500 per night'
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by amakanancy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
ambience:
Why would you turn off this kind of AC? The room will never be cool enough
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by amakanancy(f): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Which room has the remote control to the aircondition. Naija business sense will never stop amaze me.
Reception
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Truflexunits(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Naija my country, sapa everywhere
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by tofolo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
matrixme:
They even did partial. One side covers more than the other.
The bigger side is the executive room grin
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by amakanancy(f): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Abbsbhs4:
Dem plenty for Lagos
This man has been to many cheap hotels in one city... hmmmm
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by amakanancy(f): 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Rebuke:
That's very risky. The security of anyone there is already compromised. Imagine the person in the next room a killer. That hole there is wide enough to get through to yhu. He simply takes off the Ac and boom, he is in the room with you.
Takes off an AC that has been screwed to the wall of the other room as well??
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by rickleye: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh ho!, smiley That's what is meant by Split-Wall AC grin grin grin
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by smasher1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG Look at what this hotel did? Two (2) rooms sharing one airconditioner grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibct65h9MFk

lol
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 2:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Fully air-conditioned rooms in the mud grin
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by Goldenboy01(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
9ja won't stop to amaze me ....I pass
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by nedekid: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
ambience:
From one room. If you are cold you shout for the other person to off it.
If one room occupant passes gas, both rooms will share the aroma. cool
Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by DaRuud(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2022
officialwdhtv:
OMG Look at what this hotel did? Two (2) rooms sharing one airconditioner grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ibct65h9MFk

Re: Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) by nnamdiosu(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
All i want to know is who holds the ac remote grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking / Apprentice Mechanic Dies During Sex Romp With Food Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.