Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor (44679 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by efepeppereski: 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Naajjii:

This one you get fish brain walahi, grin grin so it's Muslim that refused to add religion to census ? Why didn't Christians add it ?since Muslims refused to add it. If Christians are Majority like you said then decision of majority should prevail.
Christians are majority yet you send petition to UN ,US etc complaining of Muslims dominance, your CAN president is always in the news everyday crying and complaining, Is that how Sultan leader of Muslims cry and complain ? This your majority na wao, this your majority is useless one .
Why did your Peter Obi pick a Muslim not just Muslim but a pure fulani as his running mate? Why didnt he go for a northern Christian as his running mate? Tinubu did that by picking Muslim muslim, obi would have done the same, since Muslims do not matter to obi.
The last census was 2006,under Obasanjo a Christian president the same complain from Christians about the census. All the time you complain under Jonathan a Christian, you people complained. Yaradua same thing, Buhari still complaining and your are majority.
Mr man go sit one side. grin grin

APC made this election cycle a politics of religion by fielding a Muslim Muslim ticket. They will feel the heat. Don't worry, the votes go shock una. Christains never complained in Obasanjo, Yaradua, and Jonathan governments. We only complained in Buhari govt because he is obviously a religious and ethnic bigot. Calm down. APC go pay. Leave all this useless propaganda for Nairaland.

Even Keyamo don dey humble dey try convince christains now. He is no longer arrogant about the M-M ticket again. E don dey clear for e eyes too. I am glad the Northern christains vehemently opposed this M-M ticket. They can count on their christain brothers in the South full support.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Bebem(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m first a tribesman before being a Christian, therefore my vote goes to the Asiwaju of Nigeria. BAT/SHETTIMA 2023

It's well with you! Your choice of candidate shows you might not even be based in Nigeria or you're a beneficiary of this fantastically corrupt system.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Canberra55: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
akinremiayomide:
tinubu might be working for southern presidency( obi),no one knws.

He would divide the vote in north while the whole of south would be locked down for obi.

I see some people shouting ,hating on tinubu cos he didn’t step down,those one don’t knw nothing.
Just imagine tinubu step down due to public pressure and on long run,kwakwaso also step down for atiku.you think obi would defeat ATIKU??no
I loved how jagaban is in the race,he would divide northern vote into 3 which will makes obi victory easy
AHHH, SENSE FULL BRAIN SIR. I WAS Also prayin for tinubu not to change his mind with shettima.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by g4gerald: 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
Suffer no dey tire u?

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Billygee2u: 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dreal1247:
This Obedient Movement is a real one. No longer business as usual
The church coming to take back the centre stage of rulership with Christ in the present dispensation.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Billygee2u: 11:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
whitephoenix:
Wow. This one touched me to the marrows. Peter Obi cannot afford to fail Nigerians who have so much hope in him.

God will never let him fail. Nigeria will be great again under a Peter Obi presidency. Amen
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Baronthecelebri: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Hahahahaha � wahala
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Baronthecelebri: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Billygee2u post=115551845][/quote]shhsegggshshshusysgshajgagzhshshs[/color][color=#990000][code][/code]
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Baronthecelebri: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2022
efepeppereski:

APC made this election cycle a politics of religion by fielding a Muslim Muslim ticket. They will feel the heat. Don't worry, the votes go shock una. Christains never complained in Obasanjo, Yaradua, and Jonathan governments. We only complained in Buhari govt because he is obviously a religious and ethnic bigot. Calm down. APC go pay. Leave all this useless propaganda for Nairaland.

Even Keyamo don dey humble dey try convince christains now. He is no longer arrogant about the M-M ticket again. E don dey clear for e eyes too. I am glad the Northern christains vehemently opposed this M-M ticket. They can count on their christain brothers in the South full support.

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Omoslim26: 12:30am On Aug 10, 2022
He is not only going to get full support and vote from my Church that's in Every place in Nigeria,We will do better house to house evangelism and campaign for him.
Any Pastor of GO that tells you to support muslim-muslim ticket,but doesn't tells you that Christian-Christian ticket will never be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community,is a political jobber.
Enough of the insults already.
The Church stands with Peter Obi.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 10, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

This election is going to determine whether Nigeria will survive and become prosperous or whether it will collapse and never to rise.

There is a gathering of patriotic Nigerians on one side, hoping, praying and fighting to see that Nigeria survives and become great in our lifetime and these ones are mainly the youths spending their own money, time and resources to campaign for Obi. On the other side, forces of evil are also gathering. Their agenda is to sustain the wicked status quo that has impoverished everyone. To these ones, even if the likes let it burn to ashes provided they're milking the system and this group are the ones supporting Tinubu.

Nigeria is already on a cliff hanger but I pray that may the Will of God triumph!

What is patriotic about hyping a man who spent 8 years as Governor without building a single flyover or multiplying revenue? A governor who allowed Doctors to go on strike for 13 months and yet invested State Funds in his Family business?

We are the real Patriots cos we are insisting on track record and all of you know your candidate is empty beyond sweet words and lies. He does not have substance to point to as achievements. There is even an evidence from 2012 on Nairaland that he failed as Governor.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Ikea81: 12:40am On Aug 10, 2022
compton11:
why joining few northern Muslims?

Kuku say all Nigeria Christians alone

Please let stop making this election about religion..the hunger , pain, death and suffering have visited every faith in Nigeria. I am over 40 and never in any time in my life have I been scared waking up daily with so much uncertainty.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by NothingDoMe: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo? well Muslims don't need hype, they are silently doing their thing.
She's Urhobo
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Fearyourcreator: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Peter Obi is the new move of God.

For the first time, Igbos, Yorubas and Northerners are working together in agreement, with full trust.

Imagine what will happen to the unity of this country if Peter Obi wins. Nigeria will be stronger and more united.

A Tinubu presidency will weaken the unity of this country. An Atiku presidency will widen the mistrust between the North and South.

I am Atikulate, but I'll vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Odedo... Atikulate ko chocolate ni
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Doyou2019: 1:00am On Aug 10, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

This election is going to determine whether Nigeria will survive and become prosperous or whether it will collapse and never to rise.

There is a gathering of patriotic Nigerians on one side, hoping, praying and fighting to see that Nigeria survives and become great in our lifetime and these ones are mainly the youths spending their own money, time and resources to campaign for Obi. On the other side, forces of evil are also gathering. Their agenda is to sustain the wicked status quo that has impoverished everyone. To these ones, even if the likes let it burn to ashes provided they're milking the system and this group are the ones supporting Tinubu.

Nigeria is already on a cliff hanger but I pray that may the Will of God triumph!
Forgive. Me, But I Have To Share This.
Truer words have never been penned!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by mediclife1987(m): 1:04am On Aug 10, 2022
Dankovich1:
Any Believer that isn't Obidient, will eat the fruit of Disobedience

WORD

I just really pray Peter Obi wins this election, cos if not, the clamor for Biafra would be madder than before with the Yorubas bearing the full brunt as the cowards that they are...

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by mediclife1987(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2022
jetpack:
APC made the worst decision. Nigeria is in a religious crisis, you go carry one way ticket.

Terrorism crisis, you go carry Boko haram supporter.

Old and sick president crisis, you go carry person wey Buhari healthy pass.

Na wa oo

They just want him to use his hand and do himself so he won't say they robbed him of the ticket...

They're secretly laughing to scorn his folly, moreso after gluing him with Shettima...

Aboki wise walahi.

This game is actually between Atiku & Peter Obi. Tinubu na 3rd party.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by bezimo(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2022
As this matter be ehm.. if you are not Obidient you are an enemy of Nigeria 100%. You are part of the exact same reason Nigeria is where it is as you were likely among those that brought the calamity of Buhari upon Nigeria.Today we see how much a disaster the outcome is

Now some of us here are established in diaspora and will feel no impact of the suffering if Peter Obi is not voted in..but who will suffer for another 8 years?

But will Nigerians vow to have sense this time.. it looks like perharps but we shall see.

Any President that is not Peter Obi come 2023 its suffer unlimited continue for Nigerians.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Waterbear(m): 2:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m first a tribesman before being a Christian, therefore my vote goes to the Asiwaju of Nigeria. BAT/SHETTIMA 2023

It's not about tribe, it's about competence..
Think
Abi you never suffer finish?
Apc never deal with you finish?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Waterbear(m): 2:51am On Aug 10, 2022
Bebem:

It's well with you! Your choice of candidate shows you might not even be based in Nigeria or you're a beneficiary of this fantastically corrupt system.

My thoughts exactly
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Spandau: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
At a time in human history, we had those
who used religion, particularly Chrisitianity to justify slave trade and racism. Today, we have many who profess christianity while purveying and justifying hatred and bigotry on scales never seen before.
I am not surprised at human capacity for evil.
The Hutus who share the same language, culture and even religion with the Tutsis purveyed hatred that led to genocide.
May you not be afflicted with lack of reading comprehension so that true light will pierce your mind with very rudimentary understanding.

THEM: Religion is our problem
RELIGION: Do not commit adultery, do
not fornicate, false accusations is
prohibited, avoid lying and gossiping, do
not cheat, do not kill and many more.
They'll perform all the aforementioned.
Them again: religion is the problem.
Abeg getat

IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE DO NOT
THROW STONE: BELOW ARE VERSES OF KILLINGS AND MAIMING IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE AUTHORISES BY GOD. AND ITS SO SCARY, IT REMIND YOU OF A HORROR MOVIES..

Christian brothers, do not point fingers at me, I am lifting it strait out from your Holy Bible. Call me out if I am lying. I did not add anything to it. Its raw.

Even some Bible scholars are been
apologetic to these verses and trying to
buttress it, but its absolutely futile to do
SO...

1.1 Samuel 15:3
"Go now, attack Amalek, and put under
the ban everything he has. Do not spare
him, kill men and women and children,
and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and
ass...

2. Numbers 31:17-18
"Now therefore kill every male among
the little ones, and kill every woman that
hath known man by lying with him..
(Tell me, what made it ok for the God of
the Bible to kill women and children)

3. Psalms 137:9
" Happy is the one who seizes your infants and dashes them against the
rocks. (This is genocidal passages fromm the Bible. The people who smashes these babies will be doing a great service to God.).

4. saiah 13:16
"Their infants will be dashed to pieces
before their eyes, their houses will be
looted and their wives ravished (raped).

5. Hosea 13:16
"The people os Samaria....they will fall
by the sword, their little ones will be
dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open.

6.2 King 15:16
"Menagem...sacked Tiphsah and ripped
open all the pregnant women.

7. Exodus 12:29
" At midnight the Lord stuck down all the
firstborn in Egypt....and the first born of
all the livestock as well.

8. Exodus 1:16
" When you help the Hebrew women in
childbirth and observe them on the delivery stool, if its a boy, kill him, but if
its a girl let her live.

9. Numbers 31:17
" Now kill all the boys, and kill every
women who has slept with a man.
Hmmmm. I have nothing further to say
again your honor. I rest my case. I cannot continue again with tons of verses of killings.

Most Christians never care to read their
own book but have the audacity to
criticise lIslam. You will never find such
kinds of atrocities in the Our'an ever.

Oga hypocrite. Why do you focus your silly attention on the 400 yrs of European and American slave trade (which you're tagging as Christian slavery) when Arabs had a field day for 1300 yrs doing the same to Africans. This is the 21st century. Stop making reference to antiquity to justify your Islamic crimes against humanity today. History is rife with crimes against humanity committed by Mohammedans in the middle east and in Africa.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Spandau: 3:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Shameless polytheist trinitarian arna....

vast majority of
northern christians have turned out to be
evil serpents whose hatred, bigotry, islamophobia and fatal actions against
the Northern Muslim is legendary and
with no limits.
They will initiate attacks against
muslims and because they have allies in
the dominant southern media, will
always turn around to claim victimhood
instead of being the culprits.
You will never get to hear stories of their
attacks against muslims in the biased
media until the Muslims decide to
undertake a reprisal counter attack
which is caused by lack of action by the
security agencies and government..
that's when all hell will break loose and
you will begin to read about "Unprovoked
Attacks on Defenceless Women &
Children" bla bla bla.

People are being killed in the North because they are Christians and you see nothing wrong with it. You're here playing the victim card. Bloody hypocrites everywhere.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Spandau: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Dreal1247:
This Obedient Movement is a real one. No longer business as usual
The church coming to take back the centre stage of rulership with Christ in the present dispensation.

That is not the way for the church to express leadership. The church is a spiritual body. Not a tool for political affiliation. It is through prayers and control of the spirit realm( which incidentally controls the natural/physical). But the Nigerian church is blind.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Should all Nigeria Christians decide to vote for labour party alone and few northerners join to vote for the same part.

Where will the druggie master expect his vote from tongue

Cassava agbado Republic I guess.
maybe from Benin Republic where his ancestors came from
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by omeome: 4:26am On Aug 10, 2022
jrusky:
Madam don't make this thing look like we are at war wth Muslims remember there are Muslim is the South pls face your pastor job partisan politics should not be on altar of Jehovah and remember to respect freedom of association, freedom of choice, freedom of interest madam preacher be caution.

We can not continue religious bigotry buhari brought to our land. Madam face your preaching business and stop using bulying words on people base on their choice.

Don't cry witch hunting if apc or pdp win and they come after you then.

Sorry I'm a chistain but unfortunately I reject obi with everything inside me, bring Onu, Nnamani, Umahi, Anyim, Maduka, even E-money forward I'm cool with it but Obi never.

I don't even know you as a pastor just hearing your name for the first time moreso majority of you claiming pastor are actually an occultic people claiming christain.

I'm pdp and I will say it loud and clear.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by midehi2(f): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2022
iamme1234:

Gbayi jare
That Igbo woman preaching don collect money
Obi wey no get experience.
He just be like say make Liverpool Dey play final champions league with madrid every year..
Liverpool
Go Dey play well
With possessions of 70:30
But Madrid go Dey win due to experience.
Vote tinubu come 2023
You will never be victims of obituary oooo amen
Just see your own view, even inside this stone & thorns in Nigeria, na wao, some people no get sense stall, see reasoning cheesy cheesy
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by daygee12: 6:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Sorry oga no sourtherner is voting for a sick man with disease, all sourtherners are for peter. So maybe only Muslims will vote your shaking shaking candidate
Lagos, Osun, Ogun, ondo, are not southerners? Glorified Mumu u be . Illiterate thinks only Ibos are southerners.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ityP(m): 6:25am On Aug 10, 2022
JAMO84:
Peter Obi is the next CAN president

As in eh grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ityP(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Obalola2010:
This type of a thing is demarketing Obi. Why turning this to Religion campaign. It may back fire. I pray it won't affect the country. If Muslim should start doing the same thing. What do you think will happen. We have to be very careful.

Christians will then start shouting "ISLAMISATION"
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ityP(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2022
efepeppereski:

I keep laughing at you. This election will shock you guys. There are more christain-majority states in Nigeria than Muslim-majority states. In fact, there are 10 states in Nigeria with nearly 100 per cent Christain indigenous population. This Muslim Muslim ticket will galvanize the Christains to vote. You guys should expect shockwaves.

Just know that they cannot write results again in the North with the deployment of the BVAS. The Northern population is a fraud. Let me let you know they have remove the column for religion in next year census. If you are smart, you should know why. And there are 2 strong Muslim candidates in the race. I so pity Tinubu for waking up the christain population in Nigeria who were previously apathetic to voting.

I wonder what you will say when Tinubu wins.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ityP(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2022
sweetjohn:
Thank God you heard the anionted minister "any christian who is not Obifient is have eaten the forbidden fruit of disobidient". My dear, heaven is not meant for every christians. Even Judas one of Jesus disciple betrayed and sold Jesus, how much you a chronic tinubu agbero.

Abeg pass away. What kind of nonsense christian join the Muslim to abuse the leaders upholding the body of Christ? that kind of foolish christians is fighting his own faith he professes. You are just demonuc and you don't know it

Which body of Christ? These scammers in church robes? angry You don go take meth
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ityP(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Tinububalls:

He's Igbo, and if you can't vote for him because he is Igbo then so be it. If Obi no win Heaven no go fall.
If Obi wins Biafra agitation won't stop, but it may reduce. So if you claim you love Nigeria you know the right person to vote for.
Vote your conscience.

The best candidate is Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Okorocha, Ganduje, Kenneth Okonkwo At Bola Tinubu's Colloquium / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.