Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) (90117 Views)

House Of Ebubeagu Commander Burnt, Wife Killed In Ebonyi / Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by preciousmetals: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Confirmed, a very good news, rest in hell, baastaard

4 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by yusuf0876(m): 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2022
Edoziesmart:

You people have started again. How did Zik sold Nigeria to Fulanis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=halNAKgIwHs

Sincerely Watch this and point out the lie in it.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Buckeyemedia1: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
A bad tree can never yield good fruits, the so called youths are worst, ignoramuses that practice cultism in schools of higher learning?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by africanusvu(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Well,but anytime the ebubeagu and state actors comes for a revenge,let those useless mothers not take to the street protesting,where is the human right guys now, seems they are blind to this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Yorubanza: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

The fool is an adult and knew what he was going into before accepting the evil work of killing his people. Remains Udele/OyigboUpdate. He will be caught very soon and you all will see his video here pleading before being sent on an errand as you see in the video above.
So shall it be
Iseee! cool

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
See how young guys from the same region, tribe killing each other because of Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Emergingnation3(m): 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
daygee12:

Ibos are worst set people not different from Bokoharam
Says Afonja Muslim , we are worst, yet you are dying to share thesame country with us, even when we want separate country from you.... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by fx45(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Choski78:
yes ak 47 at that close range will shatter him, no blood this is stagged
The bullet made a clean entry and exit. Watch the video again from 1.40 just before he was dumped inside the pit... Observe the lower part of the back of his neck. You will see the exit point of the bullet.

3 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by shortIGBOman: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Keep living in delusions Ab0ki !.. Referendum order will soon be coming from the the UN , the way the order to release Nnamdi Kanu came from the UN.. grin grin

Dream on, Mr Joseph the dreamer. grin

The North will never give Biafra their independence.

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
tears have been in my heart when I saw the report over one month. It happened in eleh village in or u west, and even after the petitions by the family over his unjust killing by ebube Agu, nothing came out.

Yes, his name is Chibuzor
I still get surprised knowing that this is happening next to Hope Uzodimma’s village

4 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Yorubanza: 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Edusouls:
Soon ipob militants would be exterminated in Igboland, useless souls
braindead, dimwitted animals like you will first of all be brutally eliminated
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Creamypie:
tears have been in my heart when I saw the report over one month. It happened in eleh village in or u west, and even after the petitions by the family over his unjust killing by ebube Agu, nothing came out.

Are you from IMO?

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:

Are you from IMO?
no. From delta.I visit east regularly,at least once weekly. Especially owerri,awka,and enugu
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Coolgent(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
Backward people
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by ufotunang: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2022
See what youths are doing. ..it's a pity
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Tinubu is responsible. South east was peaceful until Tinubu force failure Buhari upon us . All the blood will be on Tinubu head

God punish you bastard, idiot's...is it Tinubu that caused Biafra war bastard... God forbid,tufiakwa
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Sometimes shut up if you done know what to say ...ask anyone from imo Orlu zone about ebubueagu

Who evil spills the blood of an innocent Igbo man never ends well ...

Christians kill Christians, what a shame.....

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by EponOjuku: 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tinubu is far far better than Peter Obi. Far better.

The idiots supporting Peter Obi are rejoicing over this news. UGM will visit their families.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Luckysbab: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nnamdi42:
Good one u allowed hope uzordimma to use u against your brothers for his political gain ,you front the killing of innocent youths in our land and you want to leave no no no and hell no , your killers were so merciful to compared to what you did in imo state.

Good one abi. No qualms. That's how the people of Borneo hailed Boko Haram, until they went beyond control. You saw the other bodies inside the pit right? Whether some of those people in there had personal quarrels with one of the killers and was killed, cos the killer just can.

But then, it's okay by you. Hail on, oh petty mind. What goes around comes around.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by EponOjuku: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
preciousmetals:
Confirmed, a very good news, rest in hell, baastaard

preciousmetals:
But this is old news, follow who no road, Peter Obi is our next president

I have been able to confirm that those who support killings by UGM are the same people supporting Peter Obi.

Not only will Peter Obi lose, UGM will visit many of your families.

2 Likes

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Christians kill Christians, what a shame.....
Muslims kills Muslims more even
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
I hope you guys can see Peter Obi brothers in action. I pity anyone who will vote for Peter Obi. The Igbos need to heal first. Something is fundamentally wrong with these people. If you kill UGM/IPOB Igbos will descend on you. But when UGM/IPOB goes on a killing spree igbos are always happy and come online to praise them. Show me where you have ever seen an Hausa man praising Bandits or Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Luckysbab: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
socialjustice93:
"I don't have jazz here.. here is my phone, senior man please if only you will allow me one last chance to talk to my wife on phone after which I can now face my death!" he continues to beg while pacing backwards and boom he got shot, sad cry.. bros you love your life and family but decided to bring sorrow to other peoples home.. just about last month, a mother died out of shock cuz his two sons were among the fourteen guys killed by you and your likes while they were returning from a marriage ceremony.
I hope peace returns to our dear IMO state.
check my sig if you need that kind pc for purchase..

Peace will not return when you all support jungle justice. You see the other bodies inside the pit? You can tell for sure they all deserved to die?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Luckysbab: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
mrvitalis:

Muslims kills Muslims more even

Continue excusing jungle justice na. Petty minds
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
orikoku:
No joy for unknown gunmen.

Rest in peace commander.

Gov. Can not rescue you now.

One Yoruba adage says, ti a ba ranni ni ise eru, afi tomo je.

When they send you to deliver a message like a servant, you deliver it like their child.

You didn't make any sense. Coward!
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
BATified2023:
nobody will vote a nyamiri into power
BATified, call me, i hav sm valued info fr u. 07064751888
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Luckysbab: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
Igbos are mostly terrible people. See them hailing jungle justice, even seeing other bodies inside the pit, not knowing under what circumstances those other ones were killed.

Hailing one set of gunmen over another. Such petty and stupid folks.

1 Like

Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by GenerationNext: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Killing yourself all in the name of biafra. When other regions are not killing themselves in the name of Niger delta republic, oduduwa, middle belt , arewa. You think if biafra comes other regions won't follow suit. Cont. Killing urself ndi ala ipob.
Keep quit, which part of the country is at rest since this Jihadist took power in aso rock.
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by occfx: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
AbaganaMiracle:

All those of you that the fulanis sent to Biafra land in the name of ebubeagu must be fished out and given good treatment. Hope you saw what happened in the video above. This is not Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that is too soft, there are now new sherifs in the land. Those of you working for the evil fulani government to kill our people will meet your match.

They arrested someone who was holding the peace of the igbos without any fair trial. Now that the dogs are out, vayolence everywhere
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
The guys on twitter said it's fake News
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by maasoap(m): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Liebermantic:
Ebubeagu and Autopilots by Simon Ekperima Ekpa are the problems of Southeast.Let's get rid of these two dangerous armed groups

IPOB/ESN/UGM are not the problem but Ebubeagu security outfits that were formed to prevent Kanu's criminals from overrunning the entire south east are the problem?
Re: Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
fx45:
The bullet made a clean entry and exit. Watch the video again from 1.40 just before he was dumped inside the pit... Observe the lower part of the back of his neck. You will see the exit point of the bullet.
The video is fake check twitter... The said guy is alive and he's currently in Ghana now

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pictured Sleeping At The Presidential Election Tribunal (Picture) / Is This Appropriate Dressing For A Governor's Wife / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.