Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures (57980 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ChangetheChange: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dialpad:
But Buhari really tamed this saraki guy
How, una go just come online dey talk trash
Saraki that Buhari cabal and Oshiomole when he was APC Chairman tired countless time to remove forcibly and also tried to impeach as senate president, but he checkmated them every time.
The same Buhari that was wailing and lamenting that Saraki led Senate is not allowing to him perform as President.
Go back to your history and verify facts before coming to misinform people

22 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Manny21: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
What an irony of white garment, once number 1, 2 and 3 in symbol of purity and peace but in reality political disaster, economic crisis, collapse security structure and integrity misfits. Black minds opposite of the color of their dresses.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ShenTeh(m): 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
I like this reportage

4 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by GamalNasser: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Saraki knew the useless man was going to destroy Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ayenale1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
None recognized best senate president ever...

9 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by philiancoop(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
Huh
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by anthonyuncle(m): 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
funny but thoughtful

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by yugoo: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
I know a lot is happening behind the scene in the Aso Villa. How can the first lady just disappear and go to stay in Dubai instead of the villa. A Muslim woman fa? There are things happening here that is a pointer that something is obviously wrong. I know for the sake of security of lives and property, men like Obasanjo and co cannot speak cos it will be a total shocker. I remember when Rochas said if they dont give him Senatorial ticket, he will open up on what is going on in this country, BOOM! ticket was returned to him instantly. We are in bad times as a nation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ayenale1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
None recognized best senate president ever...

7 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended.
You sound like Saraki and Dino Melaye care about "the people", if they did they wouldn't have lost their elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by airminem(f): 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
silvoclaira:
Saraki my man. Any day any time.

Yea. Saraki assumed that analyzing the facial expression of Buhari could reveal deceits.

He was right!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by 7arrows: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
Michelle70:
Saraki be like "So u mean say rats really chase u from Aso rock"?

Saraki tire for the matter.

3 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ATLIEN2027: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
The same delusional reta@ded brainwashed Obi diots are the same fools who believed that Buhari was an imposter from Sudan just because one low IQ loud mouth Namdiot coward Cownu said so.
Go figure.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Secondly: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
The hatred from Sakari for this great man is so REAL.

Try as much as he can, He can't just hide it.

Sai Baaba.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
If saraki didn't check the idiot's excesses, Nigeria would have been like Sri Lanka today.

5 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by adecz: 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
In his mind, he is saying, " look at this hypocrite" ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
kailano:
Saraki has always held Buhari in great disdain.

Every sane, intelligent, and patriotic Nigerian has always held Buhari in great disdain!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by MrbasHH: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
boldking:
Let Peter Obi tell us all these stories when he gets into power not you people and mind you I’m not voting for any party be it apc, pdp or labor party but I’m voting for Peter Obi

Imagine turning on your tv to listen to your Peter Obi speaks at 6pm to address the nation, won’t you be happy ? Swear

Ode

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by 7arrows: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
boldking:
Let Peter Obi tell us all these stories when he gets into power not you people and mind you I’m not voting for any party be it apc, pdp or labor party but I’m voting for Peter Obi

Imagine turning on your tv to listen to your Peter Obi speaks at 6pm to address the nation, won’t you be happy ? Swear

For real I'll trow a party.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Edge247: 10:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Peter Obi Supporters in Akwa-ibom Hold Town hall Meeting for Peter Obi Movement

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKT0BwmUjk

Please � don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by franchasofficia: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
yugoo:
I know a lot is happening behind the scene in the Aso Villa. How can the first lady just disappear and go to stay in Dubai instead of the villa. A Muslim woman fa? There are things happening here that is a pointer that something is obviously wrong. I know for the sake of security of lives and property, men like Obasanjo and co cannot speak cos it will be a total shocker. I remember when Rochas said if they dont give him Senatorial ticket, he will open up on what is going on in this country, BOOM! ticket was returned to him instantly. We are in bad times as a nation
Imagine a Nigerian President couldn't influence who becomes his successor in his own party.

Imagine a sitting Nigerian President gets insulted by Tinubu and got away with it and even won the party's ticket after insulting Buhari.

So many mysteries surrounding that failure called Buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Michelle70(m): 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Every sane, intelligent, and patriotic Nigerian has always held Buhari in great disdain!
Every sane Nigerian always does what the Bible and Qaran says about governemt
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Mintedu: 10:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Very true
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skillsnigeria: 10:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by limeta(f): 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

You sound like Saraki and Dino Melaye care about "the people", if they did they wouldn't have lost their elections.

I don't know about Dino but sure Saraki is the real deal

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by babyfaceafrica: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nansense thread
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by grandstar(m): 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Both are Fulani. Saraki's grandfather was from Mali and his grandma was from Iseyin, Oyo

Buhari's dad is Fulani but his mum Hausa
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by bigfish3k: 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term, he checkmated this motherfucker so good that we didnt even know how much of a terrible person he was. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended.
He was bundled out with the help of tinubu who hates every tread of good governance but pretends to his Yoruba people that he is a good man while turning his people against igbos.
I wonder why he is now trying to dissociate himself from this government

5 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Akerele44(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term, he checkmated this motherfucker so good that we didnt even know how much of a terrible person he was. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended.

Don't even go there....come to Kwara state and witness the massive infrastructure and many good things this present Kwara state governor Abdulraman Abdulrazak have been doing in Kwara state...if u even see Saraki on the road for those who are not into politics would be stoning Saraki.... Saraki is also part of backwardness facing Kwara state then syphoning Kwara state money money for his own benefits

When politicians lefts office in Nigerian they always look and prove innocent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) / Isa Pantami Kisses Tinubu's Certificate Of Return (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.