Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures (57967 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by silvoclaira: 5:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Fearyourcreator:
Lolzzzz... Something the common masses didnt gain from ... Some of you no just get sense

Run up on me wrong and calling people names, that’s hollow you clown
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Tundex911: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2022
One day one day, day go break and everywhere go boost...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2022
LXG2:
Saraki be like, when i go get the chance to press the man neck grin

Check my siggy happy times are here

If Saraki had caught Buhari one-on-one he for press knife for him belle. He know say Buhari hate Nigeria n Nigerians

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

You sound like Saraki and Dino Melaye care about "the people", if they did they wouldn't have lost their elections.

Oshiomole rigged these people out

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
The same delusional reta@ded brainwashed Obi diots are the same fools who believed that Buhari was an imposter from Sudan just because one low IQ loud mouth Namdiot coward Cownu said so.
Go figure.

I'm not from the East, but I suspect something isn't right. Buhari was so sickly in 2015 why is he suddenly well. Did he change his blood?

U just de curse curse...u well so?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by vicfajeze: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2022
nlfpmod:
Saraki, who was the Senate President to President Buhari was caught with supicious and doubtful looks ever since Buhari's unusual delayed return from an abroad treatment.

Saraki became more suspicious when Buhari's fingerprint could no longer open his own office in Aso Rock.
omo naija wit Lies!!
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

If being a real deal is by attacking Buhari and his government, am sure he didn't achieve anything per say, he neither cares about the people, he became senate president for his own gain, it's quite unfortunate to see people who opposed GEJ supporting Buhari today, also unfortunate to see people who are still siding Buhari saying GEJ was not good, both are colossal failures at the helm of affairs, they both drove the country into a ditch, but you see South Easterners singing praises of Jonathan today, when it was evident his failures made another bigger failure to oust him out of office.
Praising Saraki and Dino Melaye and same time agitating for a great Nigeria is misplaced priorities and a clear sign that the people who are Nigerians criticize a government that don't satisfy their sentiments and praise government that satisfies their sentiments irrespective of how poor the government is.

Your long epistle doesn't make a single sense. It's sounds very s.t.u.p.i.d.......has Buhari done well from ur own assessment? Are u happy with Nigeria today? Buhari has borrowed trillions from almost every country. This rubbish he couldn't try under Saraki...the hyperinflation Buhari put is now times ten

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

Go and ask Anambra people about Peter Obi. Go and check threads on Nairaland opened when he was Governor about Peter Obi's poor performance.
Na mumu dey follow Peter Obi.

I was in Lagos when Tinubu was governor...and that was how we complained about Tinubu too. What has ur agbado lord achieved? Corned beef is #2,000 sardine is #700 for a tin. I know u don't eat these things. Kelogs cornflakes is #1,500. Your present APC has made these things so expensive and expect u to eat agbado. Receive sens.e IJN

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Dagrace01:
All I see is fear and cowardice in him, those looks ostensibly depicts that he's weary of Buhari!
If he has any thing to prove against him, he should come out cleana and let us of all see the anus of the fowl, if not he should forever hold his peace.

Fear? No one fears Buhari I beg. Can't u see terrorists almost finished his presidential guards?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Like Saraki and his family has been rigging for ages, like it or not Saraki is disappointment like most Nigerian politicians, I come from a family of politicians, I have associates in political offices, they are mostly disappointments, Saraki never loved the people, his is not one for the common man, for a common man to applaud Saraki serving his personal interest and clamouring for a great nation is misplaced priorities, Saraki got what he deserved, if the elections were rigged like you projected the case would have been won in court by Saraki.

Which Court? They own the Courts

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by EponOjuku: 6:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

I was in Lagos when Tinubu was governor...and that was how we complained about Tinubu too. What has ur agbado lord achieved? Corned beef is #2,000 sardine is #700 for a tin. I know u don't eat these things. Kelogs cornflakes is #1,500. Your present APC has made these things so expensive and expect u to eat agbado. Receive sens.e IJN

This one is saying I don't eat corned beef and sardines.
This child of a loser whose ancestors died of malnutrition, kwashiokor and starvation.

Of course, you will be in Lagos. Is it not "I will make Anambra like Lagos" Peter Obi used to campaign to you gullible fools back then?

It seems you woke up before your brain this morning.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 6:03am On Aug 10, 2022
perezeghi:

With everything you've written can you tell us what benefit did the Saraki dynasty bring to Kwara State and of what value was his to Kwara when he was governor for good 8 years. That's how people go about praising mediocrity and hypocritical life patterns.

With what u have written, is Buhari doing well? Do u like present day Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 6:04am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

This child of a loser whose ancestors died of malnutrition, kwashiokor and starvation.

Of course, you will be in Lagos. Is it not "I will make Anambra like Lagos" Peter Obi used to campaign to you gullible fools back then?

But I'm not from the East or Anambra. Like u are a scally...wag

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by EponOjuku: 6:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

But I'm not from the East or Anambra. Like u are a scally...wag

Onuku, Small hammer landing on your flat head and you are already denying your ancestry. grin
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 6:10am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

Thank God you know agbado causes Kwashiorkor...now tell me,when was the last time you ate corned beef, cornflakes and sardines..dont lie. From ur anger, u haven't had them in a very long time.. lol,these stuff is on my breakfast this morning....lol
.lol..loser

Keep supporting a leader or leaders that make u suffer. I'm a professional, I can't lack. Na una go lack

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

Onuku, Small hammer landing on your flat head and you are already denying your ancestry. grin

Some of u guys on NL think it's only the East, there's Edo, there's benue, there's Delta, there are several other states..but some yaribas think the fight is between them n ibos. Nigeria big. Mumuni

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by EponOjuku: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

Thank God you know agbado causes Kwashiorkor...now tell me,when was the last time you ate corned beef, cornflakes and sardines..dont lie. From ur anger, u haven't had them in a very long time.. lol,these stuff is on my breakfast this morning....lol
.lol..loser

Keep supporting a leader or leaders that make u suffer. I'm a professional, I can't lack. Na una go lack

See this fool. Was it not kwashiokor that killed your foolish ancestors?
They started adding palm oil into garri for you fools to eat since it was only garri you had.
Monkey said he's a professional. Dumb ass pauper who thinks everyone is lowly-placed like his pathetic self.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by onatisi(m): 6:22am On Aug 10, 2022
the truth is al those supporting tinubu know that the man is terribly sick, they know he will spoil everything, they know he has nothing good to offer Nigerians BUT THEY WANT HIM IN POWER IN THE SAME COMATOSE STATE HE IS IN SO THAT THEY CAN LOOT AND GET MANY THINGS THROUGH HIM BEFORE HE DIES.
this is so glaring that the man is dying and is terribly sick, lets ask ourselves why will any sane person want a terribly sick man in power if not to use the sick dying man for his own selfish greed and desires. many are eyeing contracts, and positions, many like mc oluomo ,kwam1, and co are desperate to have their kids and children in positions of power in Abuja. so it is not about the good of the nation but selfish aspirations.

Kennitrust:
I believe that tinubu is been supported by illiterate or by people who have direct benefits from his deteriorating health challenge.

Sick country should be lead by a sick person.

Those who are supporting tinibu, una well so?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:24am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

So the person must come from the east? How many states are in Nigeria? The way some of u reason eh, well, Buhari fit una well well .. original suffer heads. Swine..e mi lokun...no wonder Pirates de mock una agbado king
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 10, 2022
The truth will be out no matter how long they hide it.... by then they must have finished what they wanted and discarded the buhari but karma will bring in another problem for them as a result of the deceit. There must be a price to pay for that big scandal
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:28am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

See this fool. Was it not kwashiokor that killed your foolish ancestors?
They started adding palm oil into garri for you fools to eat since it was only garri you had.
Monkey said he's a professional. Dumb ass pauper who thinks everyone is lowly-placed like his pathetic self.

Answer na. U de vex o. U sound very hungry and angry. Swear true to God, when u eat these foods last, and how much u buy them?? Snap the pictures come. As proof. Hungry man... person ask u question,na to de Insult
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by EponOjuku: 6:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Answer na. U de vex o. U sound very hungry and angry. Swear true to God, when u eat these foods last, and how much u buy them?? Snap the pictures come. As proof. Hungry man... person ask u question,na to de Insult

I should snap picture of what I eat or my kitchen shelf and send to you. Imagine this level of foolishness. Well, I don't blame you, it is because you were born into poverty.

The money I spend on diesel in month is more than the amount they spent on marrying your mother, you are here telling me I can't afford corned beef and sardines.

Pauper, if sardines are your family achievement, you are equivalent to my dog cos my dog food is more expensive than what your family eats.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 6:40am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

See painment. Keep supporting failures...corned beef u nor fit afford....

Na baba wey no well still talk say some people go Labour till dem die. Baba never see anything.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by EponOjuku: 6:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

See painment. Keep supporting failures...corned beef u nor fit afford....

Na baba wey no well still talk say some people go Labour till dem die. Baba never see anything.

When I eat out a plate of steak I eat is more than your entire salary.
What you eat is what my dog eats. You are the equivalent of my dog.

You are talking of corned beef when your father is using kerosene to drink garri.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

When I eat out a plate of steak I eat is more than your entire salary.
What you eat is what my dog eats. You are the equivalent of my dog.

You are talking of corned beef when your father is using kerosene to drink garri.

Is steak for breakfast? Suffer head go and sip on your akamu and agbado...see as your mouth tear for sides, scurvy plus kwashiorkor...only one person. Una go hear, don't support APC .. una nor go hear. See as hunger wan kill u now
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by asanausana91: 6:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Are you guys not tired? Too much lies and propaganda makes you look like fools
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Comedian2019: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2022
silvoclaira:
Saraki my man. Any day any time.

The man with balls. He saved Nigeria from reckless borrowing for 4 years. He's not a rubber stamp at all.

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by silvoclaira: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Comedian2019:

The man with balls. He saved Nigeria from reckless borrowing for 4 years. He's not a rubber stamp at all.

You are right

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by 27olatunbosun: 7:11am On Aug 10, 2022
This Buhari looks too fresh compared to the Buhari that won 2015 electionThis Buhari looks too fresh compared to the Buhari that won 2015 election...
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ikorodureporta: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
No.. he's only camera conscious
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you have said it all, will you parmit me to copy this and paste on my FB wall? It's an eye opener to the people who want to made mistake third time

Feel free, boss.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Samade7: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Like Saraki and his family has been rigging for ages, like it or not Saraki is disappointment like most Nigerian politicians, I come from a family of politicians, I have associates in political offices, they are mostly disappointments, Saraki never loved the people, his is not one for the common man, for a common man to applaud Saraki serving his personal interest and clamouring for a great nation is misplaced priorities, Saraki got what he deserved, if the elections were rigged like you projected the case would have been won in court by Saraki.

is still better than those fools in government now, he was rigged out of kwara but many of u ilorin indegenes are now crying for him to come back when u initially tot u have brought messiah in the person of your so call governor. He was at the praying ground during this last eid celebration n he couldn't get to the praying arena on time cos many of u were there shouting "Oloye" and didn't allow him to go on time, cheering him up n down while your so call Gov had a free flowing traffic with no one hailing him. All politicians are thieves oga. Tell me the name of ur family, lets see their achievements in politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.