Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures (57973 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Twitter Is On Fire This Morning Over Police’s Invitation Of Saraki / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term, he checkmated this motherfucker so good that we didnt even know how much of a terrible person he was. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. At some point he even cried out that the FG's friction with the National Assembly was what was hampering our "national growth", we nor know say na untold suffering dey come. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended. Now, they have a fat cow in office that bows to his every demands, how market Nigerians? May posterity always be kind to you wherever you are, Oloye Bukola Saraki.

The same Saraki who was busy fighting for pension for Senate presidents, and many other personal projects?

Many of you have short memory?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by echomanji: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Evergreen4:
This Buhari looks too fresh compared to the Buhari that won 2015 election
cheesy
Evergreen4:
This Buhari looks too fresh compared to the Buhari that won 2015 election
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by perezeghi: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

With what u have written, is Buhari doing well? Do u like present day Nigeria?

Do you really think PMB is Nigeria's problem and reason why things are the way they are?
In the real sense of development of economy can you beat your chest and tell me what has improved since 1999.......not all those paper indices. Please realistic indices based on what is seen on ground, done and actualized. Not photoshop projects.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Fearyourcreator: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2022
silvoclaira:

Run up on me wrong and calling people names, that’s hollow you clown
Werey still forming accent... Olofo
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by drealcivilceno(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2022
signature2012:
Lol..
Saraki be like how the people vote for this dullard?

Imagine a country of over 200M population.

The Saraki canvassed for Buhari naw!

He was part of the problem, until e clear for him eyes, some is now saying posterity will be good to him... Na only God go judge!
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by drealcivilceno(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:
If PDP has chosen Saraki as it 2023 candidate, PDP would have been Singing Victory Songs

Na lie!

Didn't he leave for APC!
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by OneCandleAway(f): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Saraki knew Buhari was a fraud and a disaster waiting to happen immediately after 2015 election, and he quickly disassociated himself from Buhari
Kudos to Saraki led Senate for refusing to be rubber stamp to Buhari compared to the hippopotamus head Ahamed Lawan who is so far the worst senate president in Nigeria history

Saraki told Tinubu about it but Tinubu said even if Buhari will rule from stretcher as long as it will help him become president after buharis tenure he is fine by it.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Pootle: 9:33am On Aug 10, 2022
saraki help us check well if na bubu or jubril grin
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by OMOADEPOJU: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, if any of the two plots against Buhari succeed, that means this is not Buhari. If he could be impeached or kidnapped before his tenure expired or kidnapped after his tenure, it shows this is not Buhari

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by YeyeGbami: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2022
WATCHOVER:
If PDP has chosen Saraki as it 2023 candidate, PDP would have been Singing Victory Songs

Or peter obi sef.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Kingzeez10: 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
boldking:
Let Peter Obi tell us all these stories when he gets into power not you people and mind you I’m not voting for any party be it apc, pdp or labor party but I’m voting for Peter Obi

Imagine turning on your tv to listen to your Peter Obi speaks at 6pm to address the nation, won’t you be happy ? Swear

So, this is just your reason for voting Peter Obi?
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

Oshiomole rigged these people out
Same old excuses, like they have been rigging other people out, same way he rigged the national assembly elections to satisfy his selfish interest and you people who hate APC to the core but love PDP thinks he has the people at heart, love a politician because he has people at heart not because he is attacking a particular party, politicians don't think the way you Nigerians think, that's why they keep playing you and decamping for party to party.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

Your long epistle doesn't make a single sense. It's sounds very s.t.u.p.i.d.......has Buhari done well from ur own assessment? Are u happy with Nigeria today? Buhari has borrowed trillions from almost every country. This rubbish he couldn't try under Saraki...the hyperinflation Buhari put is now times ten
When you don't have sense, sense won't make sense to you.
I called Buhari a collosal failure and you are still asking this stup*d questions?
No wonder it made no sense to you, go back to secondary school and improve your comprehension skills.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Skty:

Which Court? They own the Courts
They own the courts but still lost cases in the courts they own, sense fall on you.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Zetty177x: 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

I should snap picture of what I eat or my kitchen shelf and send to you. Imagine this level of foolishness. Well, I don't blame you, it is because you were born into poverty.

The money I spend on diesel in month is more than the amount they spent on marrying your mother, you are here telling me I can't afford corned beef and sardines.

Pauper, if sardines are your family achievement, you are equivalent to my dog cos my dog food is more expensive than what your family eats.

APC people, all they have is insult. U de curse person, tell us if u eat those things, u come and mention steak...tell me how steak is prepared... agbado master. Instead of u to say this party brought u strife, that u will support progress. . u de talk rubbish. .when was the last time u ate these stuff?
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Zetty177x: 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

When you don't have sense, sense won't make sense to you.
I called Buhari a collosal failure and you are still asking this stup*d questions?
No wonder it made no sense to you, go back to secondary school and improve your comprehension skills.

APC people always angry. Suffering and smiling
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Zetty177x: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Same old excuses, like they have been rigging other people out, same way he rigged the national assembly elections to satisfy his selfish interest and you people who hate APC to the core but love PDP thinks he has the people at heart, love a politician because he has people at heart not because he is attacking a particular party, politicians don't think the way you Nigerians think, that's why they keep playing you and decamping for party to party.

Na party de do us? We are after person now o ...not party. But ur mumu never do
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Samade7:

is still better than those fools in government now, he was rigged out of kwara but many of u ilorin indegenes are now crying for him to come back when u initially tot u have brought messiah in the person of your so call governor. He was at the praying ground during this last eid celebration n he couldn't get to the praying arena on time cos many of u were there shouting "Oloye" and didn't allow him to go on time, cheering him up n down while your so call Gov had a free flowing traffic with no one hailing him. All politicians are thieves oga. Tell me the name of ur family, lets see their achievements in politics.
Take it or leave it, Saraki is lost, you can praise for stealing the Senate to satisfy his ego, if he contests election in Naija today, he will still lose woefully, you can't know my family comrade, it's beyond you, I cast the anonymity provided by this forum into the waters to prove nonsense to people like you.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

Na party de do us? We are after person now o ...not party. But ur mumu never do
Did you complete secondary education?
If you did comprehension shouldn't be a difficult problem for you, but it seems comprehension is a herculean task for you.
Go back your books.
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zetty177x:

APC people always angry. Suffering and smiling
Your family may be suffering and smiling not mine, I haven't said anywhere I support any party, did I?
Read and understand.
This is why an urgent need to awaken our educational system is necessary, graduating a crop of lads that lacks basic comprehension skills, read to understand, don't read to comment
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by PharmacyStore: 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
This is funny
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Samade7: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Take it or leave it, Saraki is lost, you can praise for stealing the Senate to satisfy his ego, if he contests election in Naija today, he will still lose woefully, you can't know my family comrade, it's beyond you, I cast the anonymity provided by this forum into the waters to prove nonsense to people like you.

whatever u like say about him, is still better than those dullards
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by IbadeHQ: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Kennitrust:
I believe that tinubu is been supported by illiterate or by people who have direct benefits from his deteriorating health challenge.

Sick country should be lead by a sick person.

Those who are supporting tinibu, una well so?

I am supporting Tinubu not because he's a saint, I am supporting him because he's a 1st class accounting graduate while Mr lieing machine Peter Obi-diot has 3rd class in philosophy.

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Zetty177x: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

I should snap picture of what I eat or my kitchen shelf and send to you. Imagine this level of foolishness. Well, I don't blame you, it is because you were born into poverty.

The money I spend on diesel in month is more than the amount they spent on marrying your mother, you are here telling me I can't afford corned beef and sardines.

Pauper, if sardines are your family achievement, you are equivalent to my dog cos my dog food is more expensive than what your family eats.

When u eat am last nau?....that one naim I de ask . Better collect Tinubu money and vote Obi..so u can eat balanced diet

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by etrouble: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
silvoclaira:
Saraki my man. Any day any time.

Yes, losers love each other
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by Skty: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2022
perezeghi:

Do you really think PMB is Nigeria's problem and reason why things are the way they are?
In the real sense of development of economy can you beat your chest and tell me what has improved since 1999.......not all those paper indices. Please realistic indices based on what is seen on ground, done and actualized. Not photoshop projects.

Diesel is #1,000 per liter
Kerosene is #1,000 per liter
Fuel is #180 per liter
Naira is #700 to a dollar

What fvcking indices do I need again?
Make una nor de reason like fowl o....or una nor get brain matter again... Na akamu full ur head or liquid agbado?

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by ParpahSeventy: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Samade7:

whatever u like say about him, is still better than those dullards

He is not different than the so called dullards, all milking you dry
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by GraciousVictor(m): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2022
EtinosaDLaw:
Truth be told, if Saraki had remained as president in the NASS, a lot of nonsense Buhari is getting away with today won't even see the light of day. Saraki was the reason why Buhari was well behaved in his first term, he checkmated this motherfucker so good that we didnt even know how much of a terrible person he was. Saraki and dem Dino kept him on his toes. At some point he even cried out that the FG's friction with the National Assembly was what was hampering our "national growth", we nor know say na untold suffering dey come. Saraki kept bouncing all his anti-people policies until he got tired and started working towards showing his real face in 2019 after they must have bundled Saraki out. Which they succeeded in doing after deceiving Kwarans with "O to ge", today we all know how that story ended. Now, they have a fat cow in office that bows to his every demands, how market Nigerians? May posterity always be kind to you wherever you are, Oloye Bukola Saraki.
saraki's cutting of Buhari's excesses started after he and dogara defected to PDP and he became the opposition, notwitstanding, he was the best SP ever.
though i heard when he was the governor of kwara, his administration wasn't perfect
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by GraciousVictor(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2022
WATCHOVER:
he was only good in the senate but when he was the governor his administration was nothing to write home about
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by WATCHOVER(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2022
GraciousVictor:
he was only good in the senate but when he was the governor his administration was nothing to write home about
Yes! but he improved.
Governor before senate he improved on his lapses when he was senate president and will improve more if he is the president

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by KingFrank01: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Jubrin el sudani
Re: The Untold Story Of Saraki And Buhari In Pictures by perezeghi: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Skty:

Diesel is #1,000 per liter
Kerosene is #1,000 per liter
Fuel is #180 per liter
Naira is #700 to a dollar

What fvcking indices do I need again?
Make una nor de reason like fowl o....or una nor get brain matter again... Na akamu full ur head or liquid agbado?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks President Buhari (Pictured) / Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Dino Melaye Shares First Picture After Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.